Chapter 1

Being a Girl.
"Hey little , wanna play with oppa?" The taller boy sneers, his pack of followers snickering with him.
 
"Yah, HanBin hyung, get on with it," I hear another voice cackle, "Such a vocal little !" The last sentence clearly directed at me and my pleas and shouts.
 
I scream out when a boot connects with my side, painfully digging into me, more than likely breaking something. My whole body shakes under the unyielding wrath of the guys, their snide remarks and laughs burning into my memory.
 
"Taehyunie~" I flinch when fingers gently caress my cheek, nails threatening to rip my skin if he so chooses to, "Come on, oppa wants to play," I shiver underneath his breath so close to my face, "Look at me !" He screams, yanking my face towards his, "Oh come now, what's with the tears? Oppa won't hurt you," his sing song voice makes me want to scream and flail but with two other guys holing me against the wall that's not gonna happen.
 
"P-please..." I choke out.
 
"Hm? Please? Please what, my little ?" I look into HanBin's eyes, the black abyss filled with fuel ready to ignite.
 
"Please...s-stop." I stutter.
 
"Oh, not what oppa wanted to hear." A slap across my face makes me see stars and my skin burns.
 
"Come on, you're so pretty I can't help it," I feel a wandering hand start to trace my body, touching places it shouldn't.
 
"Stop! Stop!! Please hyung, please stop! I'll do whatever you ask!" I yell at him, tears still falling down my face.
 
"Oh, hyung, you say? Damn, I almost forgot cuz of your beautiful figure," he brings his knee up painfully hard between my legs making my cry out in pain, and if the two guys weren't holding me up is be on the ground doubled over, "You're nothing but ty looking bastard." This time he grips me through my pants and I scream out, "Come on, lets hear that pretty voice of yours boy..."
 
***
 
My eyes creak open, sun burning my pupils as I become conscious. I feel cold... Gasping I bolt up, looking down at myself and realizing I have no shirt or pants and what's left of my boxers, the fabric torn and...
 
"Dammit! Dammit!!!" I curl into a ball, reality hitting me as I remember all of yesterday's "activities" with HanBin.
 
I glance around for my clothes and see they had been discarded a few feet away. Starting to stand a shriek rips through me as pain seers my lower half, affectively crippling me. 
 
"God," I mumble into my hands, starting to cry.
 
They've always teased me. But never have they actually...dear god, I've lost my-my ity to a-a man! Sobs rake through me, why is my life so y?! So I look more like a girl then a guy, so what?! I don't act particularly girly but For some reason everywhere I go...the same thing; teasing, bullying, sometimes even ual harassment, alienation from other kids. This is it. I'm done. I can't continue living like this, there has to be another way. I have to fit in somewhere...someone out there could be friends with me...right?
 
"Moron...no one loves you..." Despair burns in my veins as I painfully reach for my clothes, pulling them on gently and taking notice of
welts, cuts, and bruises all over my contaminated body. 
 
Using the wall for support I slowly make my way out of the long ally way and down the mostly deserted streets back to my living hell that awaits me at the dorms.