Chapter 3

Being a Girl.

 

Chapter 3
 
Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...
 
"Nnn....m-my....wh-where..." I turn my head over, straining to open my eyes but I feel so weak...
 
"You're awake!" A hand goes to my forehead, 
"Thank god, the fever is down." 
 
Still unable to move or see I groan, "W...what's going....on..."
 
"You...don't remember?" A soft voice asks.
Taking my silent response as a yes the voice, female I think, continues, "Y-you tried...well I found you...um. You tried to k-kill yourself and you almost died from loss of blood."
 
Oh. Right. Wait, why am I here?! Where am I?!
 
"Where am...I?! Why....didn't it...work?!" I can Finally open my eyes and squint at the bright, white room, the only contrast is a short haired girl in front of me.
 
"I-I'm supposed...to...be dead!" I try my best to scream, but end up speaking at a normal volume due to how weak I still feel.
 
"Hey! Why the would you say that?!" The girl says harshly, glaring at me from her chair.
 
Am I in a freaking hospital?! 
 
"Did you...DID YOU DO THIS?!" 
 
"What? SAVE YOUR FREAKING LIFE? Yeah, I DID!"
 
I force myself to sit up, pushing my dizziness aside, "You don't understand! I want to be dead! I don't want to live! And you ruined everything!"
 
For the first time the girl seems speechless, her eyes glassy and wide.
 
"W-why would...you think like that?"
 
Instead of answer I try to turn away from the annoying stranger but bite back a gasp as a needle in my wrists tugs. I glance and see I'm hooked up to some IV dropping god knows what into me.
 
"What the hell! Get this off me!" I scream, an actual scream this time, and try to pull it out, ignoring the pain and bandages that cover my arm where the cuts are.
 
"Y-yah! What are you doing? Stop!" The stranger's hands fly at my shoulders, trying to push my down against my will, "Nurse!! Yah! Someone, help!!"
 
"Shut up and let go of me!" I can hear the venom dripping from my own words as I release all my pent up fury on this person.
 
It doesn't last long though; a sudden tiredness flowing trough my veins. My vision hazes over and I glance around until I see someone in a nurse uniform, an empty syringe in his hand. W-when....did he...come in....
 
"Wh...what...." I can't form a coherent sentence, what did he...do to me...? I...I can't...stay...awake. . .