CHAPTER FOUR: CANT GET ANY WORSE

Tomboy to Princess

Everybody in the cafeteria had their eyes on Siwon. They couldn’t believe what he was wearing, some of his fan girls were stating to drool.

Siwon had gone to put on the clothes in the bag Amber had given him. It turned out to be a maid outfit. He was wearing black fishnet stockings with these really high black stilettos. He then was wearing a black maid dress that was very short, about mid-thigh and cut very low. You could see his chest though the revealing outfit. To top it off he had a maid hat and was carrying a dust wand.

Siwon then glared at everybody at the table, especially Amber.

The laughing soon died down as Amber explained to everybody that Siwon was going to be her maid. Tired of been stared at by everybody in the cafeteria he then wobbled to the available seat next to Taemin.

"Whoa," Taemin said sliding away from Siwon, "I don't like girls with hairy legs," he said laughing.

"I think he's trying to make a move on you Taemin," Jonghyun said laughing.

"No I think he likes us," Taemin snickered.

"Our little French maid," Jonghyun giggled.

Siwon then turned to glare at Amber again. "So what do you what me to do?" he growled.

"Ummm…..Oh, I want a foot massage," Amber smiled.

She slipped her shoe off and held her feet out to Siwon.

Siwon then stared at her feet; they were so tiny and cute.

"What? Bad thought, bad thought," Siwon thought to himself.

Siwon sat down and grabbed her feet. He put them in his lap and started to massage them slowly.

"Could you go a bit faster please?" Amber asked.

Siwon then increased his speed.

"That's better," she told him.

She went back to talking with her friends. Siwon then smirked as an idea popped into head. He started to tickle the bottom of her feet. She then started to let out tiny giggles.

"Are you ok?" Jiyong asked.

"I'-m f-ine-,"

Amber then started to have uncontrollable laughter. Tears were rolling down her face.

"What's so funny?" Taemin asked.

"I don't have a clue," Jonghyun answered.

"Troublesome girl," Onew mumbled.

"Is s-he o-o-k?" Sulli questioned.

Key looked under the table and saw Siwon tickling her feet.

"The boy is tickling her feet," Key answered.

Taemin ran to the other side of the table and snatched Amber's feet away from Siwon. Only then did she stop laughing to wipe her face and send a glare at Siwon.

"NEVER tickle Amber, she is very ticklish," Taemin explained.

Jiyong raised an eyebrow. "Really?" Jiyong smirked.

Amber then turned to face Jiyong.

"Don't get any bright ideas," Amber growled.

"I wasn't," Jiyong smirked.

The bell then ringed signally that lunch was over. Siwon went to go change out of his clothes; he wasn't going to wear that for the rest of the day. Amber decided that it wouldn't be fair for his to strut around in his outfit since he could barely walk in the heels.

While walking to her next class she passed Key.

"You got the pictures," she whispered.

"Yeah," Key responded.

He handed over a digital camera with pictures of Siwon in his maid outfit.

Amber smirked and then gave Key a hug. Key started to blush.

"Thank you soooo much Key, you're a life saver," Amber smiled before walking away leaving a very stunned Key.

Amber then walked to her history class. She walked in her class to see everybody standing up. A random guy turned around and told her their teacher was assigning seats.

"Great," she mumbled.

Amber looked up at the front of the line to see her teacher. He had a cigarette in his mouth but it wasn't lit. He was swirling it around in his mouth. He had dark hair and a beard.

Amber was given a sit way off to the right of the front row.

"Hello, my name is Lee-Seonsangnim and I will be your History teacher," he smiled.

"We are going to go around the room and introduce yourself to the class," he continued.

The class sighed as the first person stood up. Amber recognize him as the guy she played basketball against.

He stood up. "What do you want me to say?" he asked.

"Just your name and what grade your in I guess," responded the teacher.

"Ok, I'm Xiumin and I'm a junior," he answered.

"Good next," Lee-Seonsangnim said.

Amber stood up straighter when she saw Minho's sister stand.

"Hi, I'm Sooyoung and I'm a junior," she responded.

"Well, at least I'll have someone to talk to," Amber thought.

A few other people Amber didn't know stood up at introduce themselves. Then it was the people in the backs turn. Amber turned red when she saw who stood up.

"Name is Suho, I'm a senior," he said quietly before sitting down.

"He's in this class," she thought.

"Oh no," she thought as the next person stood up.

"Hey, I'm Seunghyun and I'm a senior too," he smirked before sitting.

Soon everybody had introduced themselves except for Amber. She took note that all of them were either juniors or seniors. And there were only 5 girls including her in the class, the rest were boys.

"Ok, let's get started with cla-"

"HEY," Xiumin shouted.

"Yes?" Lee-Seonsangnim frowned.

Xiumin then pointed at finger at Amber smirking. "She didn't get to present," he answered.

Everybody then in the class turned to Amber.

"Oh yes," Lee-Seonsangnim smiled.

Amber got up very slowly before sending a glare towards Xiumin.

"Ummm…My name is Amber and I'm a freshman," she said.

Soon Amber was bombarded with questions.

"You're a freshman?" Xiumin asked.

"Yes," Amber answered sitting down.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" a dorky guy to her left asked.

Amber turned to stare at the boy.

"What kind of question is that?" she thought.

"No comment," Amber answered.

The guy behind her leaned towards her. "Do you want a boyfriend?" he smiled.

"No comment," She repeated staring straight ahead.

Another guy decided to step up to the plate. "If I were to ask you out would you sa-"

Amber then turned around to face the three guys. "What is this, twenty questions?" she interrupted. "We're in class, we're supposed to be learning," Amber stated.

"And Amber is right," Lee-Seonsangnim said. "You guys can flirt later after class," he winked.

Amber and the three boys blushed at the teachers comment.

"He is going to die," Amber whispered glaring at her teacher.

Lee-Seonsangnim then walked up to his desk and grabbed a stack of papers.

"What is a better way to start out a class with a project," he stated.

"Project?" chorused the class.

"This is World History AP," he stated. "An advance class so you should be expecting projects, test, quiz, papers, you know the usual," he explained. "But don't worry this is an easy project," he smiled.

Lee-Seonsangnim then walked around the class passing out the papers explaining the project. "You and your group will be putting on a skit on the topic you decide," he explained.

He then counted the people in the class. "There are 20 people so five groups of four," he stated.

Everybody got up to go get in a group. "Whoa sit back down, I will be assigning the groups," Lee-Seonsangnim said.

He went up to his roll and started to call out names and the people went to form their group.

"Ok, Seunghyun, Suho, Kin, and ….Amber," he called out.

"Over here Amber," a deep voice called her.

She turned around to see Seunghyun smirking at her patting the seat next to him.

Suho and the Kin girl were glaring at her.

Amber walked up slowly to her group and took a seat by Kin instead of Seunghyun. She seemed very pleased.

"How have you been Seunghyun?" Kin purred batting her eyelashes.

"Fine," he mumbled.

Amber looked down at the paper. They had to perform an 8 minute skit on a topic from their history book.

Amber felt something brush against her leg. She glanced under the table to see Kin trying to feel Seunghyun's leg.

"Stop," he hissed.

"No," she purred. "Unless I get a kiss," she winked.

Seunghyun glared at her while she smiled back.

"You could drop by at my place and we coul-"

"So Suho, what do you want to do?" Amber said interrupting Kin.

Suho seemed surprised that anybody was talking to him. But he didn't show it.

"I don't know maybe the Egyptians," he answered in a bored tone.

"That a good idea," Kin praised him. "So, you're Seunghyun's friend?" Kin asked.

"Yes," Suho answered.

"Well I must say you're pretty cute and you and me coul-"

"Everybody write down what your topic is on one of your papers and give it to the captain leader," Lee-Seonsangnim called interrupting Kin.

"Captain Leader," Kin questioned. Her face then brightened. "I guess that's me," she grinned.

"No," Seunghyun said. He turned towards Amber. "I think Amber should be," he smirked.

"No way," Kin said glaring at Amber.

"Who wants Amber to be our CL?" he asked.

Seunghyun and Suho raised their hands. Well Suho half raised his.

"I can't believe this!" Kin cried. She then raised her hand. "Lee-Seonsangnim can I please change groups?" she asked putting on a sad face.

"Sure, if anybody else does," he answered.

"YES!" Sooyoung screamed. She grabbed a boy and threw him out of his seat. "We'll take her," she smiled.

"Yes!" Kin smiled before glaring at Sakura. Kin then turned towards Seunghyun and Suho. "Buy sweethearts," she smiled blowing kiss.

"Hey Seunghyun, Suho, I guess I'm in your group," a voice said behind Amber.

Amber turned around to see a guy with wild brown hair and brown eyes. He had a really cute smile. The guy then turned towards Amber after fixing his hair.

"Hi, I'm Kim Jongin but everyone calls me Kai," he smiled holding out his hand.

"Amber Liu," she said shaking it.

"Whoa, you're Amber?" he asked eyes going wide.

"Yeah," she answered confused.

"You're the girl that made Siwon wear that maid outfit," he laughed.

A surprised Suho stared at Amber. "That was you?" he questioned.

"Yeah he is a big jerk and he's ist," Amber frowned.

"Well that how Siwon always acts," Seunghyun explained.

"So, when are we going to start our project?” Kai asked. "And what are we working on anyway?"

"Well Suho suggested we do the project on the Egyptians," Amber stated.

"Okay," Kai grinned. "I will be the pharaoh and Amber will be my queen," he purred giving her a wink.

"Ok, he isn't any better than that Kin girl," Amber thought.

"If anybody should be the pharaoh it should be me," Seunghyun said. "And then Amber could be my queen," he smiled glancing at her.

Amber then blushed. "Okay I'll write down our topic," she said grabbing a pen.

The bell ringed as Amber went to go turn in their paper.

"The project is due Thursday," Lee-Seonsangnim announced.

"But that is only three days," Amber complained.

"Then I guess you'll have to work at each other's houses," Seunghyun said.

All three guys turned to stare at Amber. "Oh look at the time, I'm going to be late, bye!" she screamed running from the class room. "I'm going to be late for English!" she whined.

Amber slipped into the class just as the bell rang.

"HEY AMBER!" someone shouted.

Amber looked to see Taemin waving his hands like a maniac and Minho was sitting beside him. People whispered and stared at Amber as she made her way to the back of the class.

"Hey guys," Amber smiled. "Why is everybody staring at me?" she whispered.

"It's because you're hot," Taemin answered.

Amber then turned to stare at Taemin. "This isn't funny, I'm being serious," she glared.

"Well fine," Taemin said. "Everybody's been talking about what you did to Siwon in the cafeteria. Seems like you are very popular now."

"WHAT!" Amber screamed.

"Yeah," Minho said dully. "Things got around pretty fast."

Amber heaved a great sigh. "Great this is just what I need."

"Well I don't think you need that," said Taemin staring at the front of the class. Someone had just come through the door.

And who do you think walked into the classroom? That's right, Jiyong!

Amber gaped. Jiyong saw her and walked over to her table.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Jiyong asked. He had his hand on the last seat at the table.

"Yes we mind," Amber and Taemin said in unison.

"No go ahead," Minho smiled.

"Thank you," Jiyong replied before sitting down next to Minho across from Amber.

"Miinnhhoooo," Amber moaned.

"Okay," Taemin said smiling. "That didn't sound right," he finished giggling.

"ert," Amber whispered.

"Look Amber be nice for once in a while," Minho said.

"Bite me," Amber growled.

Minho smirked leaning against the table. "That can be arranged," he whispered.

"AHHHHHH, MINHO IS TRYING TO EAT AMBER," Taemin screamed. "I REPEAT, MINHO IS TRYING TO E-"

Jiyong then put his hand over Taemin's mouth. "Will you shut up?" Jiyong frowned.

Taemin then Jiyong's hand.

"That's gross man," Jiyong said wiping his hand on Taemin shirt.

"Well at least this day can't get any worse," Amber said.

"Hey llama," a voice came from behind her.

Amber heard a chair pulling up to their table and to her left was Siwon was sitting.

"Great," she mumbled.

"Oh MINHO!," a high voice ringed.

"Yuri," Minho growled.

She too pulled a chair up to the table beside Minho. She then glanced around the table sending a glare to Amber.

"Minho, you didn't tell me you had such hot friends," Yuri winked looking over at the guys.

"Well their all available if you want to go annoy them," Minho said hoping she get off his case.

"Why would I do that for?" Yuri questioned. "I've got you," Yuri smiled. She then tried to hug Minho but he grabbed her hands and pinned them down.

Yuri then smiled a y smile. "Minho I didn't know you liked holding hands," she purred.

Minho then let her hands go and pushed his hand away from her but she scooted closer.

"Good Afternoon class," their teacher said walking in.

"My name is Kahi and I will be your English teacher," she smiled.

"First assigned seats," she smiled again.

"NOOOO!" the class screamed.

"YEEESSSS!" Amber shouted jumping up.

Everybody then turned to look at her. She then blushed a slight pink before sitting down.

"Why do you want assigned seats?" Siwon questioned her.

"Well I won't have to sit next to you guys," she said pointing to Jiyong and Siwon.

"Speak for yourself," Jiyong responded looking at Taemin peel dead skin off his toe.

"WHAT'S THAT SMELL?" Yuri screamed.

"Taemin's feet," Minho answered.

"Okay at this first table I want Minho, Kyungsoo, Taemin, and Chen," she pointed.

"Bye Amber," Taemin wept as he walked across the room.

"Pathetic," Siwon mumbled.

Soon almost everybody had a place to sit.

"Okay and at this last table I want Jiyong, Siwon, Eunhyuk, and….Amber," she smiled.

Amber turned towards the new table off to the far right where they sat.

"Great, just great," Amber thought.

"Okay," the teacher said, "Lots of new faces, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you," she smiled. They did the usual and went over rubrics and what their requirements were for the year. Kahi then turned to glance at the clock.

"Okay we have 15 minutes left I guess I should show you guys the project," she announced.

"PROJECT!" the class questioned.

"Don't worry, it's a group project and it's very easy," she explained.

Everyone then turned to look at everybody in their group. Amber looked at the three boys and sighed.

"Great, we're gonna fail," she mumbled.

"WE?" Siwon said raising an eyebrow. "I'm not going to fail."

"YEAH, DON'T WORRY GIRL, WE'LL PASS," Eunhyuk screamed giving her the thumbs up.

"What's our project?" Jiyong asked.

"Well, you are going to interview everybody in your group and your going to write a paper about what you learned from them," she explained handing out papers. "Get started," she clapped.

"Okay Amber, what is your favorite color?" Eunhyu asked.

"Blue," She answered.

"Blue?" Siwon asked.

"Yeah, you got a problem?" Amber growled.

"No just thought you would say pink," Siwon explained.

"ist," Amber whispered.

BRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG

"We can finish this up at my house," Siwon announced.

"Okay," the rest of them chorused.

Siwon wrote up the address for them on a sheet of paper and Amber stuffed it into her book bag.

Minho and Taemin were waiting for Amber at the door.

"So, what's your last class?" Minho asked.

"Sculpture," Amber answered looking down at her schedule. "What about you guys?"

"Taemin and I have health," Minho replied.

"Okay see you after school," Amber smiled waving.

She headed into her class but not just any class, a class full of boys. Everywhere she looked it was surrounded by boys.

"Am I in the right class?" Amber whispered.

A young man came up to her. "Sculpture with Changmin?" the boy questioned.

Amber nodded.

"Yeah you're in the right place," he smiled looking over Amber.

"Okay everybody, take a seat," shouted a low voice.

Amber managed to squeeze a seat in the back. As she made her made her way she heard a couple of wolf whistles but ignored them.

"I told my mom this skirt was too short," Amber thought.

"I don't like to give lesson plans so for today just draw whatever you want," their teacher told them. Amber stared at the teacher. Half of his face was covered and the part she could see didn't look too happy.

Amber looked at the sketch paper in front of her and started to draw.

"Hey," someone said.

Amber looked up from her paper to see a guy. He had short brown hair and a very inviting smile.

"Can I sit here?" he asked pointing to the seat next to her.

"Sure," Amber smiled.

The guy helded out his hand. "My name's Chanyeol," he said.

"Amber," she said shaking back.

"That's a pretty nice drawing," he said looking at her sketch.

It was a picture of her and the guys playing basketball.

"I guess it's okay," she glanced at the drawing. "What have you been working on?" she asked.

"Well I made a model of the class out of clay,” he answered.

Amber glanced up at the clock. "But we've only been here fifteen minutes," Amber questioned.

"Yeah," he smirked pointing to his other desk. Sure enough there was a realistic model of the class made out of clay. Amber stared at the little model of her.

"This is unbelievable," Amber gasped. "It looks so real,"

Soon all the other students started to come over to examine Chanyeol new work. Amber listened to the ohhh and ahhhs as people looked at the clay and looked for the miniature them. But then more of the boys started to notice that Amber was in their class.

A few of them fixed their hair and straightened out their clothes sending her second glances.

"What are they doing?" Amber asked.

"I guess they're trying to impress you?" he answered.

"Why?" Amber asked.

"Why?" Chanyeol gasped. "You have to ask, it's obvious that it is because you're hot."

Amber laughed. "Yeah right," she smiled. "You can stop joking," she continued.

"I'm not joking," Chanyeol grimaced. "Don't you look in the mirror?" he asked.

"Not this morning I just threw these clothes on because my mom spent so much on them," Amber explained. "I guess you can say I'm sort of a tomboy, this isn't my style," she said looking at her clothes.

"I think it looks perfect on you," a voice said.

Amber turned around to see a guy with short black hair. He was holding a paintbrush and poking his head around his canvas.

"Ummm…thank you?" Amber stuttered.

"My name is Kyungsoo," the boy said grabbing Amber's hand and kissing it.

"Umm…nice to m-eet you," Amber blushed.

"The pleasure is all mine," he smirked.

Amber couldn't help but notice that he was playing more attention to her body then her face.

"Oh come see my masterpiece," Kyungsoo said walking over to his canvas. He picked it up and turned it around so everybody could see. It was a painting of her in a very revealing outfit but the part that bugged her the most was the face. It was hideous; it looked more like an animal then her.

"Ummm…what is THAT?" Amber asked pointing at the picture.

"It's you," Kyungsoo smirked.

"That is not my face," she glared.

"Well, I wanted to catch all the beauty of the artwork and your face just well, it's ugly," he smirked.

"Ugly? Hey that would make a good name for you," Kyungsoo said thinking out loud.

"But she isn't ugly," a little guy spoke up.

"Yeah," another boy said looking at Amber. "I wouldn't mind showing her-"

"CLASS WE HAVE EIGHT MINUTES LEFT, CLEAN UP," Changmin screamed.

Everybody rushed around the room cleaning paint brushes, picking up clay or wiping down the tables.

The intercom came on when everybody was packing their bags.

"Hello, this is the afternoon announcements," a women's voice came clearly have the speaker. "I hope everybody had a good day on their first day of school and hopeful none of you will skip tomorrow," she continued. "We have a few announcements today, Lee Jinki please go to the attendance office before you leave, Park Minyoung your mother is at the front to pick you up, and please no speeding in the parking lot, thank you and have a great day," the women finished.

The last bell ringed and everybody ran out of their class to their cars or waiting parents. Amber slowly walked to her locker and got out the books she needed. Then she pulled out her cell phone and called her house.

"Hi Dad," Sakura said.

"Hi, how's my girl?" he asked. "Do you like high school?"

"It was…different," she answered. "Anyway I called because I have to go to someone's house to do a project," she explained.

"Already?" her father asked.

"Yeah, I'm just going to go over to his home, work on it a little and I'll be home in time for dinner," Amber smiled as she waved goodbye to Chanyeol in the parking lot.

"Okay be safe," her dad said.

"Okay bye,"

"Bye"

Amberhad just hung up her cell phone when a motorcycle drove right up to her. The person pulled off their helmet.

"Want a ride?" Seunghyun asked.

"No thank you Seunghyun," Amber glared.

"But we need to work on our project and you don't know where I live," Seunghyun purred.

Amber stepped back two steps. "Oh I have to work on project too with your brother and I already have the address," Amber chirped.

She opened her book bag and searched for the paper.

"Where is it?" she whispered.

She sighed giving up and look up over at Seunghyun. He held a helmet out to her. "Safety first," he smirked.

Sakura grabbed the helmet and put it over her head and climbed on to the back of the motorcycle.

"First time?" Seunghyun asked.

"Yes, I would appreciate it if you would go the speed limit," she smiled.

Seunghyun started the motor on which caused Amber to jump, and wrap her arms around Seunghyun's waist.

"Eager aren't we?" Seunghyun laughed.

Amber blushed under her helmet. "Shut up and drive," Amber shouted.

"Hold on," Seunghyun said as he eased on into the streets.


Taemin, Minho, Onew, Key, and Jonghyun were walking around to the front of the school.

"I am never going to health again," Minho announced.

"Why?" Jonghyun asked.

"That Yunho dude is disgusting," Minho frowned.

"I thought it was pretty good," Taemin smiled.

Key looked over the parking lot and watched students get into their car and drive away.

"Where's Amber?" he asked.

Minho and Taemin stopped arguing to observe that Amber was nowhere to be found.

"Maybe, she's at the other parking lot," Onew yawned.

Kiba ran to the other side and came back.

"I didn't see her," Jonghyun said gasping for air.

Minho turned to look over the empty parking lot.

"Where are you Amber?" he whispered.

Sorry to end it here, but you'll just have to wait to the next chapter! I hope u enjoyed it! J

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-