CHAPTER ONE; SUMMER CHANGES

Tomboy to Princess

 

A/NJust a bit of a warning ... Everyone is out of character and I tend to just randomly add people in so...

I hope you will enjoy!! :D

_________________________________________________________

 

"HEY, STOP THROWING THOSE TEXTBOOKS” screamed Park-Seonsangnim, "HEY, YOU TWO GET IN YOUR SEATS," he continued.

"Aww, come on Seonsangnim," said Taemin, "It's the last day of school."

"I don't care, as your teacher; I deserve respect from each and every one of you.”  He stated.

Moment of Silence…

“HEY, LET’S THROW BOOKS OUT THE WINDOW!” screamed a random student.

“YEAH!” the other kids yelled.

Park-Seonsangnim slowly went back to his desk, “I give up,” he said. He sat down and started grading papers.

“How annoying,” sighed Onew

“Can you believe it, we’re going to high school!” screamed Taemin

“Yeah, it’s a surprise you passed,” Minho said

“Yeah…wait, Hey!” shouted Taemin

“Troublesome,” mumbled Onew

“Hey,” Jonghyun began, “how did you pass Onew? All you did was sleep or crave for chicken.” Jonghyun finished.

“Yeah, because I can- YAH! WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING WITH MY CHICKEN?!” screamed Onew

“Sharing is Caring” Jonghyun tried to get away with it by doing aegyo.

“Aishh- stop that, it’s freaking me out, only Taemin can pull that off.” An agitated Onew said.

Key then decided to walk back into the classroom after a very long restroom break.

“Hey, Key-Hyung, did you fall asleep on the toilet or something?” asked Taemin

3 seconds later…

“AHHHHHHH!!” the cry of a girl was heard.

 “THERE BUGS IN THE GIRLS RESTROOM,” screamed one before running out of the school.

“Good one,” Taemin said, while high-fiving him. Jonghyun gave him one too, before turning to Minho

“Hey, Minho,” Jonghyun began “your brother and sister got to Genie High, right?”

“Yeah, so?” Minho questioned

“They can show us around,” Jonghyun gleamed

“Yeah… right,” Minho answered, “that’s not going to happen” He finished off.

“”Why not?” Jonghyun whined

“Because” Minho stated

“Because why?” Jonghyun asked

“Because Because” Minho snapped

“Because Because why?” Jonghyun kept asking

Minho and Jonghyun continued on their little fight as Onew turned towards the figure behind him.

“Amber…” Onew said, “You’re being very quiet.”

“Yeah” Key said

They turned towards the figure at the back of the class, their best friend Amber.

Amber had been friends with the guys since pre-school and was pretty much a tomboy. Her parents divorced when she was in second grade, leading her to pay more attention to school to avoid family conflict. She was the smartest person in school, after Onew.

Her mother decided to move to America, when Amber turned 10, Amber only visiting her mother during summer breaks. She was the most hated person at school since she hanged out with the hottest guys in their school.

She customed to wearing baggy shorts, over-sized jerseys, practically the latest in the boys’ trend. She keeps her short black hair in caps or beanies.

“I’m fine,” she said, “I’m just thinking about another summer I have to spend with my mother”

Amber loves her mother dearly, though she hates her job, fashion designer. Last summer she avoided her mother the entire time because she tried to put her in a fashion show.

“What a drag,” said Onew

“Do you have to go?” Taemin whined

“Yeah, you ALWAYS spend your summers in the states,” Jonghyun mumbled

“It’s just a couple of months” she sighed, “I’ll be back in no time.”

“Can we come to the airport?” they asked in unison

Amber just sighed.

The last they came to the airport, Jonghyun and Key stole a truck lift, she had to get the security to let Minho free, Onew fell asleep on the luggage shoot and Taemin tried to board a moving plane.

“Sorry, guys remember you’re banned” Amber said.

“Oh, yeah,” the guys remembered

The school bell rang for the last time.

Brrriinngggg….

“Ok, students school is over and I hope you guys have a great summer,” Park-Seonsangnim said

Everyone left quickly, hugging their friends, talking about their plans for the summer while heading home.

“But if we can’t come to the airport, then when do we say goodbye?” Taemin asked

“You guys can some to my house at 6:30 in the morning.” Amber said

Next Day- Amber’s House: 6:30am

"Oh, Amber," Taemin screamed. "You're leaving us," he bursted into tears.

"Will you stop crying," Key said. "People are staring,"

Sure enough, Amber's neighbours were coming out of there house to look at the group.

"They're just nosy," Taemin said.

"I'm surrounded by idiots," mumbled Minho.

"Speak for yourself," answered Jonghyun. "I happen to have a very high IQ," he bragged.

"I don't think it counts if you cheated off Taemin's test," said Minho.

“Yah!!” Jonghyun shouted

"Amber, are you ready to go," said her dad.

"Hey, Mr. L," the guys said in union.

"Hey guys," he said. "Have any plans for the summer?" he asked.

"Not really," Taemin said.

"Well, I'm sure you guys will come up with something," he smiled.

"Ok, Amber all your things are in the car," her dad said. "Are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said.

She gave each of the guy's high-fives, she and Taemin did their secret handshake and then he hugged her. He soon received a gigantic bump on his head.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE HUGS," screamed an angry Amber.

"Sorry," whispered Taemin.

"Bye guys," Amber said.

They watched as Amber got into the car and they drove off into the horizon.

"Wanna play some ball?" Minho asked.

"Yeah, Taemin you get Onew,” Jonghyun said.

"HEY, THAT NOT FAIR THAT'S TWO AGAINST THREE," Taemin screamed.

All the guys soon raced to the basketball court.

With Amber; On the Plane

Amber was on the plane in her first-class seat. She pulled out her laptop to watch a movie. A flight attendant walked pass.

"Excuse me," Amber said.

"Yes?" the lady said.

"Where is the restroom?" asked Amber.

"To the left at the end of the hall, young man," she smiled.

'Young man?' Amber repeated to herself.

"I don't look like a man, how dar-oh it must be the clothes," Amber thought

As Amber was reaching for the doorknob to the bathroom a hand beat her to it.

"Hey, I was here first," Amber said.

She looked up to see a young man. He had a grey vest and white shirt on, with a striped suit jacket on, he has short blonde hair a bit spiked up and seems to have that attitude of a fashionista.

"Look boy, maybe if yo-," he was interrupted.

"I am not a guy," she screamed.

"Well, you are a guy with a really high voice," he laughed.

Amber had enough, she stepped on his toe, open the bathroom door and lock it. Soon the guy was banging on the door.

"Hey, get out of there," he screamed.

She soon heard mumbling which meant some had come and taken him away. After coming out of the restroom she spotted the weird freak a few seats ahead. She ducked back into her seat and turn on her I-pod. She then fell asleep listening to her favourite song.

 

Next Day

Amber landed safely in California, Los Angeles. She spotted her mom and walked over. Amber looked just like her mom, except her mother had red hair. She pulled her into a big hug.

"Mom," she started.

"I know, you don't like hugs," she finished.

"Oh Amber, it seems like every time you come back your clothes just get baggier and baggier," her mother complained. "How are you going to attract any cute guys," she smiled.

She then pointed over to a group of guys staring at a girl who hardly had on any clothes. Her shorts were super short and the tube top wasn't helping one bit.

"Please mom," Amber shrieked. "I don't want to attract any guys, I like the way I am," she said. "And besides, I don't think anyone's interested," she finished.

Amber then followed her mother outside with her suitcases. They reached her mother's jeep.

"Well, that going to change," her mother giggled.

"What do you mean," glared Amber.

She placed her luggage in her the backseat and got into the front.

"I enrolled you in beauty school for the entire summer, isn't that great," her mother smiled.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Amber screamed.

3 months later: First Day of School (Genie High)

Kids started to crowd into the school. Students meeting up with old friends, looking at the new outfits, and new faces at school, teachers telling everyone to settle down.

Strolling on to the grass appeared Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Key and Onew.

"Hey look, fresh meat," screamed an upper-class man.

"Maybe we should leave," said Taemin.

"What a drag," Onew stated.

"Why, look at all the hot girls," Jonghyun smiled.

The guys then looked around. He sure was right; lots of them were walking, talking, giggling, and pointing at them.

"Hey, they're looking over here, they must like me," Jonghyun smirked.

"Who would like you?" Minho said.

"Yeah, you've never had a girlfriend before," Key stated.

"And I don't think any girl would date someone with dog breath," Minho pointed out.

"I could get ANY girl," Jonghyun blushed.

"Ummm…guys do you see Amber," Onew asked.

The guys laughs soon died as they look around for their bestfriend.

"I don't see her," Minho said looking for her trademark baggy pants.

"She didn't even answer my e-mail," Jonghyun said.

"Or call us," Onew sighed.

"She hasn't contacted us at all this summer," Key said.

"Oh no, Amber had been kidnapped...by aliens," Taemin screamed. He then started to make alien-like noises.

"Beep-bop-bop-beep-pop," Taemin said.

"Shut up” Minho said annoyed, "Those are robot noises," Minho corrected him.

"Umm….then it was those darn robots," Taemin said. "Beep-bop-beep-bop," he continued.

The bell ringed and they guys all headed for their homeroom. They found room A215 and opened the door to discover their teacher wasn't even there.

The guys found six good seats in the back, and saved the last one for Amber. Soon there was a poof at the front of the class. They all looked up to see a man.

"Hello, students," he said. "I'm Tablo-Seonsangnim and I will be your homeroom teacher, unfortunately," he finished.

He then reached in his green jacket to fish out a book.

"Everyone please take a seat, while I call role," he said.

Feet shuffled across the floor as everyone sat down.

"Well, first before we start that, we have a group of new students," he said.

"First, we have Lee HyukJae,” he announced.

Everyone turned towards the front to stare at the person smiling back at them. He had a big gummy smile.

"Please do introduce yourself," their teacher said while he opened his book.

"My name is Lee HyukJae and I love YOUTH," he screamed. "Youth is what keeps us together and helps us help the world," he gleamed.

He walked up to a random girl's desk. He pointed a finger at her. "Do you have youth?" he asked.

"Do you?" he asked someone else.

"Do you?" he asked Taemin.

"Hey, get your finger out of my face," Taemin growled.

"Ok, that's enough," Tablo said. "You can take your seat," he finished.

The door then opened to reveal two new guys. They looked a lot alike except one had brown hair smoothed up and the other had black hair the front spiked to the left.

"These exchange students are from Swiss Academy," said Tablo.

"My name is Choi Seunghyun," said the taller one.

A scream came from all the girls in the classroom.

"Great," mumbled Jonghyun. "Another fan girl club."

The "Choi" was tall, muscular; his face had a strong muscle jaw, and when he looks at you in the eyes, looks like his looking at your soul.

"And you?" Tablo asked.

"I'm Choi Siwon," he said.

Another scream came from the room.

"Good, you can take your seats, I think we've had enough introductions for one day," he said.

The door to the classroom opened to reveal a teacher and a student.

"Sorry to bother you Tablo, but you got another one," Kahi said.

More screams came from the girls as they took in the boy's features. His blonde hair and big smile made him look handsome.

"My name is Kwon Ji Yong," he said.

"Well, have a seat then as I call role," Tablo said.

"Ok, umm…Luna,"

"Here,"

"Taemin,"

"Believe it!"

"Min,"

"Present,"

"Jonghyun,"

“Yo,'

"Minho,"

"Hn,"

"Onew,"

"How troublesome,"

"Seungri,"

'Yep'

"Key"

"Here"

"Amber," Tablo said.

No one answered.

"Amber Liu," he repeated.

The door busted open as a blonde haired girl walked in. She walked over to the Seonsangnim and did a deep bow.

"I am so sorry for my tardiness," she said.

"That is fine," Tablo responded. "Please take a seat," he smiled.

She then turned to face the class.

"A-A-mm-ber?" Taemin stuttered.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed that ...

I kinda tried to make Eunhyuk appear more like Rock-Lee from Naruto .. so yeah ...

Stay tuned for the next chapter.