CHAPTER THREE; BASKETBALL .... AND A MAID?

Tomboy to Princess

Amber rested her hands on her knees as she waited at the enemy's basket. It was the end of the fourth quarter and they were leading by three points. Her hair was falling out of her ponytail, strands sticking to the nape of her neck.

It was been an interesting game. Onew asked to get out of the game in the first quarter, so Seunghyun left his side of the team also. Taemin had two fouls for knocking Eunhyuk to the ground when making shots; Minho was always stealing the ball from Chen and Siwon was sure to follow her through the entire game.

"Ok, guys…and girl, the game is going to end in one minute," Ssam announced.

"Ok," Siwon whispered to his team. "Make sure you guys pass the ball to me so I can make a three pointer," he whispered. "Then we will be tied and we will be able to go into over-time," he finished.

"YEAH," screamed his team.

"MAY YOUTH BE WITH US," Eunhyuk danced.

Siwon turned towards his brother Seunghyun on the bleachers surrounded by girls on the bleachers, massaging his back and feet.

"You sure you don't want to get back into the game?" Siwon asked.

"No, little brother, can't you see I'm busy," he smiled.

The girls then all giggled playing blushing slightly.

"OH SEUNGHYUN-OPPA," they screamed.

"HEY, CHICKEN ," Taemin screamed.

Siwon turned towards the loud blonde.

"WE WANT TO FINISH THIS GAME TODAY!" Taemin screamed some more.

"SHUT UP IDIOT, I'M COMING," Siwon screamed.

Siwon passed the ball to Kyuhyun as he dribbled down the court.

55 seconds

Kyuhyun then passed the ball to Xiumin, so he could pass it to Siwon.

40 seconds

But Xiumin tripped over his shoestrings and the ball went up into the air.

30 seconds

Amber jumped over Xiumin's body lying on the court, grabbed the ball and headed for her teams basket.

20 seconds

"YEAH, GO AMBER," Eunhyuk screamed.

"GET HER," Siwon screamed. Everybody on Siwon's team ran after Amber, except Eunhyuk.

15 seconds

She dribbled the ball and shot the ball.

9 seconds

The ball soared through the air as it headed for the basket.

7 seconds

"NO," Siwon screamed.

6…5…4…3…2…1...swish!

BRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

"THAT IT," Ssam screamed.

"65 to 60, Amber's team wins," he announced.

“YEAHHH, WE BEAT THAT CHICKEN ,” Taemin danced the chicken dance

"GO DRESS OUT, CLASS IS OVER," Ssam screamed.

Eunhyuk ran towards the boys' locker room. "YES SIR," he screamed before heading in.

Amber walked over to Siwon where he was glaring at her.

"Okay fine you won but just by luck anyway," he smirked.

"I can't believe you, after I beat you, you still think I won by luck," she said.

"Yeah," he smiled.

"Well, I was going to drop the dare, but now I'm not," Amber glared. "Siwon for your dare you are going to be my servant for the rest of the week."

Siwon eyes widened as he listened to what she said.

"WHAT, CHOI SIWON DOESN'T WAIT ON ANYBODY," He screamed.

"Well you do now, see you at lunch," she smiled.

Seunghyun was staring at Siwon smirking. "Shut up," Siwon growled.

"I didn't even say anything little brother," Seunghyun chuckled.

"But I know what you were thinking," Siwon hissed before walking to the locker room.


Amber and the guys were walking to their next class.

"That was awesome Am," Jonghyun grinned.

"Yeah," agreed Onew.

"But Amber," Key asked. "When did you learn all those moves?" he finished.

"Yeah," Minho said. "I was thinking the same thing,"

"Well, right next to the beauty school was a gym, and this guy taught me when everybody else was sleeping.

"So what is the dare for Siwon?" Key asked.

Amber winked at Key causing him to blush slightly. "You'll see at lunch," she smiled.

The guys watched as Amber walked away, her skirt dancing with each step she took.

"Are you blushing?" Taemin asked Key.

Key gave Taemin a glare. "No I am not," he hissed. "I'm going to class," he grumbled and he walked away.

"What his problem?" Jonghyun wondered.

"Let's just go to class," Minho announced. The guys then went their separate ways and headed to their next class.


Amber found her class and walked inside. The room was filled with cages and fish tanks full of animals….specially snakes.

She found a seat toward the back and sat down. She glanced around the room; she didn't know any of these people. Her eye then stopped at the door and walking inside was Siwon.

"Aww man, that jerk is in my class," she thought.

Siwon must have noticed her too because he started to walk slowly towards her.

"Well, hello there Berry," Siwon smirked.

"It's Amber," she stated.

"Whatever,"

Siwon then turned to sit in the seat next to her.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Sitting down, of course," he stated.

"No, you are not sitting here," she answered. Amber then picked up her backpack and threw it into the seat.

"Don't be ridiculous, someone has to sit here," Siwon said.

Then someone rushed through door, threw Amber's backpack on the floor, and had claimed the seat.

"Jonghyun?" Amber said.

"Dog boy?” Siwon said.

"Hey Ber," Jonghyun smiled.

Siwon then stepped in front of Jonghyun. "Get out of my seat," he hissed.

Amber grabbed Jonghyun's hand and held it tight. Jonghyun started to blush as he stared at his hand joined with Amber.

"He is not leaving, this is his seat," She stated.

"Yah! Go take a seat up front," Siwon glared.

"She holding my hand and hers feels so soft, is that nail polish?" Jonghyun thought. "Amber never wore nail polish before?" he questioned himself. "What that smell?" "Strawberries, I could stay like this fore-"

"Look do you understand Korean?" Siwon glared some more.

"Yes I do, I'm staying right here that teacher is weird," Jonghyun shivered.

"I swear if you don’t mov-"

"Good Morning Class and welcome to Biology," their teacher announced.

All the students turned to stare at their teacher. There was a snake around his neck looking at them. The students then looked at their teacher. He was verryy pale, had long black hair and was he wearing makeup? He's clothes were strange also open white shirt, dark pants, boots and weird bow around his waist.

"He looks like a pirate," Jonghyun whispered.

"Students, I am Kim-Seonsangnim and I will be your teacher for this semester."

Their teacher look toward the back of the room "Young man, why are you standing, trying to find a seat?" he asked.

"Yes I am" Siwon answered.

"Here," the teacher pointed. "You can sit in this seat right in front of me," he smiled.

Siwon then looked at the desk. It seemed to be separated from the rest of the class, closer to the teacher.

"This is where all my special students sit," he smiled. He pointed over to the left side of the class. There were picture of different students under a banner that said "Special Students". Amber couldn't help but notice that all of them are males and they all were quite handsome.

Siwon sat in the seat but pushed it back a little.

"Okay class today we are going to watch a video about lab safety," he smiled. He then turned to Siwon.

"Would you be a dear and pass out these papers?" Ssam asked.

"Sure," Siwon said hesitating. He passed out the worksheet; they were questions for the video.

Their teacher then popped it in they watched how the right way to clean beakers and the proper way to handle chemicals.

The bell ringed in just as the video ended. Everybody gathered their things and headed towards the door.

"Don't forget to wear tennis shoes tomorrow, we will be doing a lab," Saam singed.

"See ya later Jonghyun," Amber waved.


Amber then headed towards to her cooking class. Then she noticed Minho's older brother Himchan at his locker. She headed towards him.

"Hi Channie,” she smiled.

Himchan looked up from his locker. He closed the door, locked it and leaned against it.

"Well, well, if it isn't Amber," he smirked. His eyes traveled down her body. "And my have you grown," his smirk getting bigger. "And you're wearing girl clothes," he observed.

Amber rolled her eyes. "Do you go off campus for lunch?" Amber asked.

"Yeah so," Himchan answered.

Amber handed Himchan  a sheet of paper.

"I need you to go to this place and buy me is," Amber explained. She gave him a $50 before turning away. "I'll meet you at your locker to pick it up,"

"WAIT," Himchan screamed. "What do I get in return?" he smirked.

Amber cracked her knuckles and slowly turned around.

"In return I won't beat you into a bloody pulp," she growled.

Himchan gulped. "Okay," he said weakly. He then turned and ran down the hallway.

Amber smirked. "That was a piece of cake," she whispered.

"Ohhh, you have cake?" Taemin said.

Amber jumped. "Where did you come from?" she asked.

"I was just behind you, I'm going to class," Taemin said.

Amber raised an eyebrow. "And what class would that be?" she questioned.

"Some cooking class," Taemin answered. "With Park Bom," he finished

Amber's eyes widened. "YOU HAVE COOKING?" she screamed.

"Yes?" Taemin answered confused.

"I HAVE THAT CLASS," Amber continued screaming.

"You do?" Taemin asked. "Well, I guess we better get going," Taemin smiled.

"But Tae," Amber said finally calming down. "You can't cook," Amber explained.

"Yes I can," Taemin answered. "I make a pretty good ramen," Taemin said very seriously.

"Putting miso ramen in the microwave and heating it up isn't cooking, Tae," Amber whined.

"Whatever," Taemin said. He then started walking in the direction of the class. When Amber walked in she saw the place packed with girls.

"Great, I can't believe my mom is forcing me to take this class," She mumbled.

"Your mother is forcing you?" Taemin asked. "Harsh."

"I know," Amber answered.

Amber noticed that everybody was gathered around somebody's kitchen desk area. She saw a lady with long brown hair and a very revealing outfit eating some kind of cake.

"This is delicious," she screamed.

"Wonderful," said another girl.

"Thank you," said a deep voice.

Amber knew that voice oh to well.

"Jiyong?" Amber said.

The group of girls then parted to reveal Jiyong holding a chocolate cake.

"Hello Amber, care to try some," He said holding out the cake.

"No I'm fine," Amber said crossing her arms over her chest.

"I WANT TO TRY SOME!" Tae screamed.

"Okay," He handed a big slice to Taemin.

Taemin ate the cake in two bites. "It's delicious," he mumbled cake crumbles coming out of his mouth.

"Ewww," some of the girls said.

"T-ry so-m-e i-t's re-al-l-y go-o-d," someone whispered.

Amber turned to see a girl with short brown hair and brown eyes. She too was holding a piece of cake.

"Fine," Amber surrendered.

Jiyong handed Amber a piece. She stared down at her plate and studied the cake. She then sniffed it and poked it.

"Will you eat it already," an annoyed Jiyong said.

Amber then broke of a small piece and put it in . She was in heaven. She had never tasted anything so good. The way the chocolate taste and it wasn't too dry. She was sinking in a pool of chocolate. As much as she hated to admit, it was perfect.

"Well?" Jiyong asked.

"It's alright," Amber answered.

He frowned. "Alright?" he asked.

"Yes, I said alright," she repeated.

"Ok class let's get started," their teacher announced. "Two people to every kitchen area," she said.

Amber walked over to Taemin and sat beside him. "Oh, I can't wait to make ramen,"

Taemin gleamed.

"We're not making ramen," Amber growled.

Jiyong glanced over at Sakura. "She thought it was alright, I'll have to make a better cake," he thought.

"I am your teacher Bom-Seonsangnim and we are going to have an awesome year," she screamed.

"Since it is our first day, we are going to make something pretty basic," she explained.

"RAMEN?!" Taemin screamed.

"YESSSSSSSSSSS!" their teacher screamed.

"WHAT!" Amber gasped.

"We will be making ramen," Seonsangnim repeated.

"Okay get your ingredients; the directions are on the board," she pointed.

Soon the room was full of the smell of different ramens cooking in their pots. Amber was cutting vegetables when Jiyong came over.

"Need any help?" he asked.

"No I'm fine," she answered continuing to cut the vegetables.

He glanced over at Amber's pot.

"Ummm…your noodles are burning," he pointed out.

Amber turned towards her pot on the stove area. Smoke was coming out of the pot.

"NOOOOO!" she screamed.

She took the pot off the stove, trying to save the noodles. When she took of the lid she saw that half of the noodles were burnt.

"Oh boy," Amber mumbled.

"In 5 minutes, I'll be coming around to look at your dishes," Bom-ssam announced.

Amber then throws in the vegetables and mixed them with the burnt noodles. She fished out a bowl and threw her food into it.

"Okay times up," Bom-ssam said. She had a grade book in her hand. She first stopped at Jiyong. She dipped a spoon in and tasted it.

"Wonderful," she claimed. "Hakata ramen?" she asked.

"Yes, I hope you liked it," Jiyong smiled.

"Of course, A+," she grinned.

"Teacher's pet," Taemin whispered. Amber giggled.

Bom made her way around the class. She last came to Amber and Taemin. She glanced at Amber's bowl and the burnt noodles and half cooked vegetables.

"Ummmm….I'll give you a C for effort," her teacher smiled.

"I hate this class," Amber thought.

Amber then turned to Taemin's ramen being inspected by the teacher. Her eyes widened. Taemin's ramen looked good enough to eat. The teacher then scooped up a small sample and brought it up to her lips.

"Oh spicy," she purred. "I love Tantanmen ramen," she chirped.

"Me too," Taemin responded.

"Taemin, A," Bom said.

"I can't believe you got a higher grade then me," Amber frowned.

"Believe it baby," Taemin smiled.

Jiyong walked over to Amber.

"I could tutor you if you want," Jiyong said.

"Umm…I'll think about it," Amber answered.

The bell ringed for lunch and Amber went to her locker to drop off her books.

"Hey Amber," someone called.

She turned to find Himchan with a plastic bag.

"Here and here is the rest of your change," he said.

"Keep it," Amber smiled.

"Ok…ummmm…bye," Himchan then went to lunch.

Amber walked into the cafeteria and looked around for her friends. She saw black hair in the lunch line and walked up. Amber then poked Minho in the back.

"Are you going to buy me lunch, Minho?" she asked.

The person turned around and then she saw it wasn't Minho.

"My name is not Minho, it is Suho," he glared.

Amber stared at the boy. He had black hair of course but there was brown in it and the front was spiked up. He's dull brown eyes glared at her. He had a pretty nice body also.

"Excuse me," he said.

Amber stopped daydreaming. "O-h, I'm sooo s-o-rry, I t-h-o-u-ght you we-re one of m-my f-rii-ends," she whispered.

"Hey Am," a person called.

She turned around to see the real Minho. MInho glanced at Suho. "Who's this?" he asked.

"Oh…ummmm….nobody really we don't know each other," Amber said.

Suho then brushed pass them. "Freshman," he whispered before leaving.

"Okay," Minho said. "So how was your day?" he asked.

"Horrible, I have a class so far with those jerks," she said.

"Jiyong and Siwon?" Minho asked.

"Yeah," she answered. "What about you how was your day?" she asked.

"Horrible too, the Yuri girl is in every one of my classes," Minho sighed.

"But we haven't gone to our other classes yet, how do you know she is in your others?" Amber questioned.

"I saw her schedule…well more like she shoved it into my face," Minho growled.

Amber let out a giggle. "I'm sure it will be fine"

"No it won't" he sighed. "If I have to heard one more 'Minho your sooo hot, date me', I am going to go crazy," he finished.

"Well, you can't blame her, you're kinda irresistible," Amber said.

Minho then turned red.

"Irresistible," Minho thought. "What does she mean by that?" he wondered.

They grabbed their pizza and headed for a table. They both found Taemin stuffing ramen down his throat, Key eating fish and chips, Onew sleeping and Jonghyun!

"Is that dog food?" Amber asked him.

"Yeah and it smells just like it tastes, delicious," Jonghyun grinned.

"Ooookkkkkk," Taemin said. "I'm going to go get banana milk," Taemin announced.

Jonghyun shoved some dog food in his mouth. "Wait, I want to go get some pizza," He mumbled.

Jonghyun and Taemin headed off for the lunch line.

"You should look who is coming," Minho pointed out.

Amber turned to see Jiyong and the quiet girl that was in their math class and in Amber’s cooking class heading towards their table.

"Well, we meet again," Jiyong smirked.

He turned to Key and Onew and looked at them.

"These are your friends?" he asked.

"Yeah so," she answered.

"Nothing, my name is Jiyong and this is my cousin Sulli," he said.

"H-i," she stuttered.

Amber smiled and shaked Sulli's hand. "Nice to meet you, my name is Amber," she said.

"Sit down," Amber smiled.

Sulli sit down at the table and glanced around. Jiyong was about to sit down before Amber stopped him.

"I said she could sit down, not you," Amber glared.

Jiyong sat down anyway. "Sorry too bad," Jiyong smirked.

Jiyong then glanced over at Sakura's lunch tray.

"Whoa, four pieces of pizza," Jiyong smiled.

"Is that a problem?" Amber asked.

"No I like girls that are afraid to eat," he answered. "But you eat like a monster," he smirked.

"Why you I could ki-"

"I'm here," a voice said.

Amber turned to see a very angry Siwon.

"Oh good you're here," she smiled. "Here," she handed Siwon the bag she got from Himchan.

Siwon ped the bag and his eyes widened. "I'm not wearing this," he growled.

Amber put on a cute smile. "Too bad, a dare is a dare," she continued.

"Fine," he answered his teeth clenched and walked off to the nearest restroom very slowly.

Taemin and Jonghyun returned to the table and took their seats. Taemin glanced over at Jiyong.

"Hey what's four eyes doing over here?" Taemin asked.

"It's Jiyong," he answered.

Taemin then looked at the person seating next to Jiyong. "You're that girl from our math class and cooking class," Taemin said.

Sulli just stared at Taemin. She was having trouble breathing and was turning red.

"Is she okay?" Taemin asked.

"I don't know," Jiyong said.

"She's your sister," Taemin pointed out.

"No she's my cousin," Jiyong corrected.

"Yeah, but she still is family and you shoul-"

Taemin stopped talking to Jiyong looked at the person walking towards their table.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!" Taemin laughed loudly.

Jonghyun was drinking water looked up to see what Taemin was laughing at. He when spit his drink all over Onew and he then started to laugh.

"HEY!" Onew screamed. "What the-," Onew stopped yelling at Jonghyun then started to let out a couple of laughs.

Even Sulli was giggling. Amber of course was laughing the loudest.

Minho then turned to see what they were laughing at.

"Umm…what are you wearing?" he asked.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hello, I should've put this warning up earlier ... This fic was originally suppose to be an Naruto fic, so if you see any of those characters here I'm really sorry, I kinda couldn't be bothered to to edit it ....

 

BUT THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED! :D

I'll be updating soon .... :)