Please, not Gikwang again...

{HIATUS} When I Miss You

[Dujun POV]

I cancel all my plan to have a date with ____. I bring her home immediately when i feel something wrong is happening with my 'little brother'. I won't take a risk with her. Well, i am a big boy, eventhough i can hide my feelings, but this 'brother' always tell the truth! Shi* ! Why it should happened this time?

I took a glance from my sight to a beautiful girl who's sitting beside me. She doesn't say anything since i asked her to go back home when we just arrived in Nami, a place that she really wants to go. I feel guilty for her, after i kiss her so intimate, and now i just let her down like this. 

"____-ah..."

"Mmm?" she is answering, without turn her head to me. I am feeling more guilty now.

"I... Emph.. You know... I..."

"What do you want to say, oppa?" She is blankly starring at to the window near her.

"Sorry for today. I just..."

"It's okay. Just forget it and don't tell anyone for what had happened today, okay?" She cut it before i can finish my words to tell how i felt.

I nodded my hear. Silence come to us again and i don't know how to break it, so i just concentrate my driving. It's already an hour, and we are close to Channie's house. I saw her , sleep so calm next to me. Her face when she is sleeping is just so angelic. Eventhough i only knew her for six days, but i don't know why, i feel extremely happy to have her in my side. She reminds me a lot about her, someone i used to love.

 

*flashback*

"So two weeks from now on, all of you will debut as a new boyband group from our company. Please practice harder and do not skip the dance or vocal class!" The CEO left the six of us in meeting room.

"Ah~ finally. The day has come!" Hyeunseung rested his back in his chair.

"Can we have a day off, Hyung?" Gikwang asked our manager who still accompanied us in meeting room.

"Yeah, i think so. Where do you wanna go?"

Gikwang face suddenly became red and he was blushing that time,"You know..."

Me and other member chuckled to see his reaction. He is too pure to be an idol, he let the company knows that he already has a girlfriend even he never introduced us to his girlfriend. Actually, the company forbid us to have a relationship, but Gikwang convinced them that he will keep this as a secret and will do his best for the company.

Our manager hyung nodded his head,"I understand. You want to share about this to her, right? Go, gikwang. But make sure you will arrive here again tomorrow before 10AM."

Gikwang can't believe what the manager said, he was jumped and hugged us one by one. Just in a minute, he took his bag and left the room.

"Anyone want to have a break for a day?" Manager hyung asked us.

Hyeunseung and Junhyung said that they would just be in dorm, while Dongwoon said that he would meet his cousin. Yeoseob followed Hyeunseung to be in dorm.

"How about you, Dujun?"

I smiled to him, "Well.. Actually.. I want to meet my girlfriend too."

"Okay, then go."

"Thank you hyung." I stood up and bowed to him.

I took my bag and ran outside the office. Since our group haven't debut yet, no one notice me when i bought a red roses flower for my girl, when i bought him a teddy bear. I wondered,can i still do this after i debut? I walked to her apartment and i feel so excited to meet her again after a month i never visited her since i had a really tight schedule. She is my first love. She is all of man are dying for. I still can't believe why she wanted to accept my confesson six months ago. She is a noona for me, cause she is 3 years older than me. I met her when i entered soccer club in my senior high school. She was the manager at that time. She was very strict to the practice, and she was also fierce to us. But, besides that, she was very nice too. She would made us food if we had practice in early morning. If we had late practice, she made us bread or brought us milk. She also clever student because she always rank in number one. 

What made me fall in love with her, actually when i was sick, i still tried my best to practice in soccer field because all of the senior wanted the junior to have a match. Then the leader of our soccer team, asked me to win the match if i wanted to be in the main team. So, i was trying my best to go to soccer field. But i got dizzy in the field, just when i entered the field, i can't see anything and i just spazzed out. That time, i heard from my friends, that she came to the field and brought me to medical room alone by herself. She also took care of me for two days in my house when i told her that i lived alone.

Just after that incident, we became closer each other. We went to school and back to our house together. She sometimes made me a breakfast or brought me lunch that she cooked. She taught me Mathematic which i hate the most, and because of her, i can pass all of my math exams with good grade. In weekend, sometimes she would visited me in my house, and we spent our time together by cooking or watching DVD in my room. Day by day, month by month, year by year, love that i had in my heart grew so deep to her, that i can't even pass my day without her beside me. So, at the time when i graduated my high school, i invited her to my house after graduation party. I already took a part-time job, so i can bought her a bucket of red rose, delicious food, chocolate and also a ring. We talked, had a dinner, i also asked her to dance with me, and after that i asked her to be my girlfriend. To my surprise, she nodded to my confession and pulled me to her lips. We kissed passionate that night, and because of the romantic situation i've made, she gave me a permission to take her ity. I made whole of her to be mine, not just her heart, but all of her.

I smiled when i remembered all of the things i had with her. By the time i remembered it, i arrived in front of her apartment. I can't wait to see her again, to see her running to me and gave me her sweet kiss. I want to knock her door but i didnt do it when i saw her door hasn't been closed. So i opened and secretly entered her apartment room. I walked towards her master bedroom and smiled when i imagine how happy she would be if i came again after a month. I opened her master bedroom.

"Jagiya....."

The flower and teddy bear in my hands dropped instantly to the floor. I can feel my heartbeat so fast, and my face became warmer. The tears formed into my eyes, and it made my sight blurred because a watery thing i had in my eyes. 

"Du... Dujun..." she said my name.

"Don't call my name, !" I hit the bedroom door until a red blood came from the palm of my hands.

"Dujun.. please.." She pushed the man above her and walked towards me.

"Stop there. I don't want to see you again. We are over!"

I closed the master bedroom and ran outside her apartment. I still can hear she yelled my name, but i didn't want to look back. I can't believe she betrayed me. I can't believe after everything i gave to her, she cheated on me. She was the one who encourage me to become an artist, but why she let me see this thing? The image of her - full , with a guy on top of her body, touched her beast, reappeared in my mind. I felt down in the ground, blamed my self for not taking care of her. My heart hurts so damn much. I cried to my self harder, when the picture of her, did some ing things with my friend, the member of my group, a boy that i took as my own brother, Lee Gikwang. Gikwang was making in love with a girl i truly loved. I wish i never introduce her to Gikwang.

** end of flashback **

"You should pay attention to the street, Dujun oppa. Not to me.." 

I am coming back to a reality after _____ clapped her hands in front of my face. How long that i starring at her face when she was sleeping?

"We arrived right?" ____ open the seatbelt and go out from the car. I smiled to myself when i saw her figure using my jeans t-shirt which is big for her.

I turned off the machine and go out from my car. _____ stretched her body to the left and right then walked towards the house. I followed her.

"Ya~~ isn't it Gikwang oppa?" She pointed at a figure who is sitting in the chair in front of our house. Damn! What is he doing here?

"Gikwang oppa!!" She is yelling and make Gikwang looked up to us. Gikwang stood up from chair and walked to us.

"Finally, you are home!" Gikwang ruffled her hair and she is... laughing?

"What makes you here, Gikwang-ah? I told you i had something to do and can't go with you." I put my hands in my pocket.

"I am not looking for you, Hyung.. I am looking ____, here. Hey,____, are you free?" Gikwang gave her his famous eyesmile.

She nodded and smiled so widely, "Why oppa?"

"Let's have a date with me!" Gikwang pulled her hands.

"Ya! Ya! She is with me now, we have unfinished business here!" I pulled her hand from Gikwang hands.

"Are we? I thought you said you have a "problem" and cant continue our plan." She is taking her hands from my grip.

"Eventhough i can't, you can't go with him!"

"And why is it?" She is asking me.

"Because he has a girlfriend already!" I pointed to him.

"But her girlfriend live outside Korea, she won't find us anyway."

I can't believe what she just said.Outside korea? Please! Her girlfriend is our junior in our company, and i definetely sure that she still live in Seoul, unless she went to another country yesterday! I just met Gikwang and her two days ago in our favourite club when we had party!

"Plus, we broke up already..." Gikwang opened his mouth and gave us a shock.

"You definetely need someone to share this. Come on, Oppa. Let's find another place for us..." She patted his shoulders and they walked side by side, left me alone there.

I ran to hear and hold her hands, "Please, don't go.. I.. I need you more than him, right now...."

___ looked at me. She then asked Gikwang to go to his car then when she saw Gikwang entered to his car, ____ turned her head to me.

"Please,___. Kajima..." i hold both of her hands.

"Since when you interrupt my own activity, oppa? Why are you so confusing today?" ____ pulled her hands.

I shook my head, "I am not...."

"Yes you are. First, in the morning, you talked to me when we never had a nice conversation before. Second, you asked me to go to a date. Third, you hugged me and kissed me and my neck in public area. Fourth you asked me not to go with Gikwang. Since when you became so freaking caring to myself? What the hell is happening to you?!"

I looked down. I also don't understand what happened to me. Maybe because of the nightmare i got last night, so when i woke up, what i only can think, is doing something good - making fun memory with you. 

"If you don't tell me the reason why, i will leave now.." ____ turned her body and started to walk away from me.

Suddenly the past of my girlfriend who ran into Gikwang's embrace came into my mind. I felt jealous and afraid at the same time. I don't want you to be Gikwang toy. After he found new girl which he thinks more y than what he has now, he will leave the girl for chasing a new girl. Ah, Not again this is happening to my life. I won't give her for Gikwang. Although i don't know what feelings i have to her, but i don't want her to be with Gikwang. I ran to her , hold her shoulders, "You can't go!"

"WHY I CAN'T?! Don't scared me!! Explain to me!" ____ pushed my body so that my hands is not in her shoulders again. I can see her anger from her eyes. 

"!" I don't know how to explain to her, i pulled her wrist tight, and put my lips in her lips.

*PLAAAAK!!!* A slap came into my face.

"Don't you ever tried to KISS me again!" ____ left me there dumbfounded, then i hear a door opened, and i knew, she entered to Gikwang's car.

Today, i lost again. I lost someone i want to take care off. Why all of them is choosing Gikwang over me? Am i that Bad? Maybe this is it. I should know that i can't have a god relationship with girl. I should never care with any other girl feeling. Back Dujun. Go back to your first life, a life when you won't talk to any other Girl. Welcome Back old Dujun, welcome back to your past ice Prince World.

*****