Annoying Doojoon!

{HIATUS} When I Miss You

*5 days later*

 

[Your POV]

 

I felt extremely bad after i met Doojoon. I wonder why he gets so many fans while his attitude is so annoying! Even in the first day we met, he didn't want to say my name or just play with me and the rest. He would make excuse when Channie's mom ask him to accompany me to sight seeing in Seoul. He never spoke a word to me. He only praised himself in front of the whole family and me. It makes me hate him more for being to confidence. But what i hate the most about him is how he disturb my fangirling time with Channie, thanks God, Channie and I in the same room, and she is Eunhyuk's fans, so yes, we are Eunhae shipper.

*flashback*

-- Channie's Room--

"Hey ___, i am thinking to ask you a favor. Do you want to go to SM Office tomorrow?" Channie asked me while we were watching SS4 DVD that i brought along with me

I nodded my head with happiness, "I will definetely accept your offer, Channie-ssi!"

She laughed,"Ah, i am so happy, you know? Because i am the only one who keep fangirling in this house!"

"Same with me! Even my fiance, hate me so much when i am fangirling Donghae!" I laughed.

"You have fiance already? In this age?" She changed her position to sit beside me.

I changed my position too, sit in front of her, and nodded my head,"Yes, and we are going to get married in 3months later. So that's why i need to meet Donghae ASAP before i cant do my fangirling thing!"

Channie laughed so hard ,"Tell me, do you usually read or write a fanfic about our oppa?"

"Well.. I am not good in writing, but i read some of fanfic about them. And i always sleep late...."

"Me too , me too!! But for me, i am writing fanfic, do you want to read it? But it's about Eunhyuk and it's mature.."

I nodded in agreement. Channie took her laptop from her desk and put it on her bed, she was opening the fanfic when her annoying cousin- Doojoon came in, without knocked her door.

"Ya! Oppa! Can you knock first?" Channie closed her laptop.

"Since when you ask me to knock?" Doojoon just stood beside the door.

"What do you want?" Channie crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Can i borrow your laptop? I forget to bring mine." Doojoon pointed at Channie's laptop

"No! We have something to do!" Channie hold her laptop tightly.

Doojoon sigh a bit, and he stared to Channie ," Do what? Fangirling to your Suju Oppa?"

"Oppa!"

"Dont say that you like one of them too?" Doojoon pointed to me.

I nodded, "I like Donghae Oppa..." 

"Haish! So both of you now are in the same fan world?" Doojoon scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, and we are in something to do. so can you just leave us ?" Channie asked.

"No. Because i really need your laptop. Beside, dont do fangirling to much, it's not good. Your oppa won't know too what you did so just dont do too much act in fangirling world." Doojoon tried to take the laptop but Channie just shoved his hands.

"I am writing right now, can you just wait like an hour?" Channie gave him an aegyo.

"Writing what? Fanfic? Geez. I hate why fans always write their imagination with their oppa. Do you think we will like it? No, we don't like it. It disturbs us a lot!"

"Ya! Oppa! How can you say that? You are a public figur too! You have a lot of fans, and don't you know that your fans must be in their fangirling world right now, searching about you, and also write a fanfic about you?" I finally spoke up since i hate about how he is thinking about kpop fans.

"Of course i know! But to be honest, i don't like that kind of fans! It's so bothering me and us some kpop idol. Especially when they make a story about us being gay with our member. We are human, okay? Beside activity of being an idol, we also check the internet, so yes we read the fanfic but sorry, i am not the type of idol who likes my fans to write their imagination to be a girlfriend of mine. Just realized, you are a fan and i am an idol, i will not dating my fans. And i think it happend to some of my colleague too! So now, end of the discussion, i need your laptop!" Doojoon took the laptop from Channie's embrace and left the room

**end of flashback**

 

"Hey channie, are you busy now?" you called her after you finished your Korean class in the afternoon.

"I am having my next class, waeyo..?" she answer in a deep voice.

"Ah, it's okay, i am thinking to go to N-Tower this evening, so i just want to ask you..."

"I am sorry, i cant go. I have class until night, how about asking Doojoon Oppa? He said he is boring in house and will meet in a cafe. Ask him to accompany you! Okay? I am going.."

*CLICK* .

I just rolled my eyes, how can I ask him to accompany me while we rarely talked and if we talked, we never have a nice conversation. So, i think, i will just go home and take a rest. I walk to the near bus station, like what Channie taught me in my first day in Korea. I sit in the bus station, waiting for the bus to Channie's house. While waiting in the cold weather, alone, i feel something inside my heart. I miss my fiance, i miss Junho, i miss his voice, i miss him a lot. I haven't talk with him since i arrived in Korea, i only contact him with message. 

I took my phone out from my bag. The wallpaper is our photo when we celebrate our 1000th days. He hug me from back and kiss my head, while i was holding my phone to take the selca of us. Suddenly, a warmth tears covering my face, i just realised how bad i am by not contacting him. I check my watch, and calculate the time , it must be night in our city - Los Angeles, but i keep phoning him. And all i got is no answer. He must be sleeping right now. So i decided to send him a message.

Babe, i miss you... i wanna hear your voice, r u sleepin? T^T 

5 minutes. 10 minutes. 15 minutes. No reply. I let out a deep sigh, and put the phone into my wallet again, but suddenly i felt a vibration. I took it and press a green button without looking to the screen, "Babe!! You still awake?"

"Yes of course. And are you crazy? Who will be sleeping at this time? It's still in the evening, and i am not your BABE!!"

I pull out my phone from my ear and look to my phone screen, unknown number.

"Who is this?"

"Ya _____, where are you now?"

"Who is this?"

"You dont save my number?"

"Geez! Can you just tell me who are you?!" I am yelling and standing up from my sit.

"Dujun! Can you just turn it off since i am now just standing behind you?"

I rolled my eyes and turn my head just to found out a figur of a man i hate the most with someone i dont know who.

"How... how come you are here?" I walked to where he is standing.

"My lovely cousin said that you are alone and want to go somewhere." Dujun answered without seeing your face.

"You want to accompany me?" I feel a bit happy knowing that he still has a good side of him.

"Huh? Of course not! Do you think i dont have something to do?"

"Then, why are you here?!" I took my word, he is still the same - Bad Boy!

"My friend here, he is the one who suggest the craziest idea to take you to N-Tower, cause..." Dujun pointed to his friend who just stood an inch away from him.

"Cause you can see Seoul View from there and it's so beautiful. All foreigners should go there if they are in Korea. By the way, i am Gikwang..." He gives his hand and i shake his hands, "Hi, i am ______"

*****

[Dujun POV]

Channie just called me to pick up ______ in front of her place after studying. Thank God i have a chance to go out with her in this such a beautiful day. Well, actually i dont hate her, but i think she feels that i am annoying, such a bad boy and unfriendly korean idol. I actually shy to a new people especially a foreign people. And to be honest, _______ is the prettiest girl i have met in my life. Even to my other friends in Kpop idol. She is just stunning with her nice attitude. She is charming while she is smiling, and what i like about her is she can make my cousin - Channie looks happier. I never seen Channie smile and laughed everyday after her brother died last year cause of an accident. But, everytime i want to talk in a manner way with ______, i cant control my self, so I just can say my bad word to her.

And about the fangirling thing, it's not the truth. Wehat i am trying to say is, yes me and beast members also check about our popularity in internet. We check how many fansites we have and we also compare each other. Plus, yes, we read the fanfics. It's anoying to see the fanfic about pairing me with Yeoseob or Junhyung or others, but i dont hate it too. Because what i can see is, my fans really care for what i have done, what i do, and what will i do.. My fans really know who i am , sometimes i think, more than myself. I am so honour to found out if i get many fanfics of mine, it means they really love me, right? But, i don't know why i can't say that kind of word when Channie and ______ asked me about that.

"So , hyung, tell me, is she beautiful?" Gikwang, member of Beast, asking me, while we are on our way to pick _____.

I nodded and smile, "Just see her from your eyes, then you will realized.."

"Woaaaa, hyung is in love?"

"No, i am not.." I hit his arm and we both laughed.

After we reach the place, we walk to bus station like what Channie said. I found her, sit in the bus station and feeling cold there. I want to shock her but i stop my step. I watch her action, it looks like she is crying there. Is she in a problem? She keep looking to her phone and doing something like sending a message then crying again. What happe? Does something bad happening? 

"Hyung, what happen? Why we are just standing here?" Gikwang shook my arm.

I just shook my head, then pull out my phone from my wallet. I called her number which i got from Channie. I see with my eyes that she is taking my phone call without seeing the phone screen first. Geez~ Will she know who is calling her?

 

"Babe!! You still awake?" i heard her happy voice. Babe? So she is waiting a phone call from her boyfriend? Ah! She has it already? Suddenly i felt my heart beat so fast, and i hate it.

"Yes of course. And are you crazy? Who will be sleeping at this time? It's still in the evening, and i am not your BABE!!" I am yelling to her and walking towards her.

I saw her pull out her phone from from her ear and look confused.

"Who is this?" She is asking.

"Ya _____, where are you now?" I pretend that i dont know where she is , while i am already standing behind the bus station.

"Who is this?" She keep asking. This means she doesnt have my number, right?

"You dont save my number?" I love her confused face.

"Geez! Can you just tell me who are you?!" She is angry and standing from her seat. Omo! It's scary!

"Dujun! Can you just turn it off since i am now just standing behind you?"

 

I am turning off my phone call and waiting for her to turn around. She is turning her body and found me and Gikwang standing behind her. She is walking towards us 

"How... how come you are here?" She asked me , confused how I know her here.

"My lovely cousin said that you are alone and want to go somewhere." I answered without seeing her face. Her tears still in her face, and i cant see it.

"You want to accompany me?" She smiles to me and i admit it she is so beautiful when she does that, and it makes me cant say any nice word.

"Huh? Of course not! Do you think i dont have something to do?"

"Then, why are you here?!" Suddenly she is yelling. Wow. She is really in that bad mood?

"My friend here, he is the one who suggest the craziest idea to take you to N-Tower, cause..." I pointed to Gikwang.

"Cause you can see Seoul View from there and it's so beautiful. All foreigners should go there if they are in Korea. By the way, i am Gikwang..." Gikwang gives his hand and she shake his hands with her smile, "Hi, i am ______"

"'Let's go then!" I cant bear myself looking her smiling to another boy even it's my member. Gikwang know that i am jealous so he let her hands away. We are now heading to car, and again, Gikwang, really know to put himself in my car. He asked _______ to sit in the front because she is a girl.

"So, _____, how long you will be here in Seoul?" Gikwang open the conversations in the car.

"A month..." she answered.

"And you have been here for?" Gikwang asks again.

"5 days, Gikwang-ssi.."

"Dont call me like that. Just call me oppa.." Gikwang smiles to her and i really want to hit his head for being to cheesy like this.

"Arraseoyo, Gikwang Oppa.."

After that, all of us in quiet again, because Gikwang in the phone call with Dongwoon who wants to ask Gikwang to accompany him to gym. I sneak from my eyes, watching what she does. She only stares to the way and sometimes see to her phone which she held tightly. Suddenly, she smiles and tears coming down again from her eyes. What happen actually ? I AM SO DAMN CURIOUS!

"Babe.." I heard her voice feel with excitement. 

"I miss you , don't you know that? Why are you calling me just now?" Miss you? She has someone already?

"So, i think you almost forget your fiancee, huh?" she laughed a bit. Wait.. Wait.. A Fiancee? She is engaged?

"I know.. I know.. It's only 5days, but i miss you too much , Junho. How can i continue the rest of my day here? Promise me to call me everyday, pleaaaseee...?" DAMN! It's so cute! But she is engaged with a guy named Junho? Isn't she still 22 years old same with channie?

"Really? Well, can you tell to the wedding organizer to send me the detail about our ceremonies and also the final gown of mine?" WHAAAAATTT???! SHE IS GOING TO BE MARRIED? It means I DONT HAVE A CHANCE AT ALL?!

"Ok, ok.. Bye. Love you too, babe. Call me tomorrow, okay?"

She hung up and smile brightly. I am not in the mood after hearing the conversation, and i really can see her happy face because of another man, not me. Wait? Why i keep thinking like this since she came? 

"Ya, Gikwang. You don't have a plan , do you?"

Gikwang shook his head, i can see it from the mirror,"Can you accompany her to N-Tower? I need to go somewhere.."

"Wait, if you cant, we can just go back to house.." i heard her saying something.

*****

[No one POV]

Doojoon still driving his car, "It's not because i can't. I just feel don't wanna go with you."

You can't believe what he said. How come he is being too annoying like this? 

"Well, i dont want to go to that beautiful place with you , either, Doojoon-ssi." You said in sarcastically voice.

"Good then, Gikwang, you accompany her, ok?"

"I dont need someone to accompany me!" You yelled in anger.

"No, it's okay, _____. I want to go there too, cause i haven't go there for a long time." Gikwang patted your back from his seat.

After Doojoon's car arrived, you open the door immediately and jumped from Doojoon's car, leaving Doojoon and Gikwang alone.

"Gikwang, sorry..." Doojoon cover his face with his hands.

"I know. It's okay hyung. She reminds you about her right? You need to relax yourself. She's not her.. She looks like her, but she's not her..."

Gikwang left Doojoon's car. By that, Doojoon left too from the place.

Gikwang run to you and walk by your side. He is looking to your face and smiled alone in his deep thinking. _____ is really looks like her. Dujunie hyung likes ____ but he just afraid that he will get the same bad ending like before. He is too scared to fall in love again.

******

what do you guys think? >_<

is it bad?

i will try to fix it again in next chapter!

pls leave a comment and subscribe ^o^