Homestay!

{HIATUS} When I Miss You

[Your POV]

 

I finally arrived in Korea after long flight from my country. I  feel so happy to be able to land my feet at Incheon Airport , with a beautiful morning. I am now queueing in arrival for my visa to be accepted by the custom of Korea. When they accept my visa, i am now waiting for my lugage and after i see it, i immediately take it. Now i am  on your way to go to the exit door but suddenly i stop for a while, when i saw there are many people outside the gate. i turn my head to look left and right, want to know why there are many people. Since i am a fan of Kpop, i am now thinking that there might be a kpop artist who are in the same gate with me, while many people outside is the fans.

I stopped for a while, want to know who are they.I am seeing to fans outside,  make my eyes small to see the banner from what the fans hold, wanna know what is the name of the artist .

"B2ST....?" 

I have heard about them from my dorm mate in university, but i never like them. I only love your Oppa - Lee Donghae from Super Junior - and never interested to another group. So , it makes me to leave from where I stood. I only walk slowly because i am checking my cellphone to read the name of my "family" in Korea.

"Yoon Channie... Yoon Channie.. Yoon Channie.." i keep repeating the name so i can remember when i definetely enter the outside gate.

*BRUK*

"Ouch!" 

"Sorry.." I tried to stood up and gave my hands to someone who fell in front of me.

"If you are walking, please pay attention, Miss!" He yelled at you and then he stood up, ignoring your hands.

"Sorry.. That's my fault.."

"Of course , it is! Why on earth , you close your eyes when you are walking, are you blind or something?!"

"Hey.. I already said sorry, what is the problem with you?"

"Huh? You must be a foreigner , right? Watch your manner, miss!" He pointed his finger to your face.

"What the...? I dont do anything , i know i am wrong that's why i ask for forgiveness and want to help you but who the heck are you, pointing at me?" you shoved away his finger from your face. 

"Don't you know who i am?" That guy cross his arm in front of his chest.

"I don't know, and i don't want to know. So goodbye!" 

*******

[No one POV]

You walk towards the exit door with full of angriness in your head. You really wish that your host family here doesnt have a child like that man. When you are in exit door, you see a girl , maybe in the same old with you, hold a hand banner with your name " Annyeonghaseyo _________! Welcome! Yoon Channie imnida~~ "

You smile to her and wave to that girl. She looks at you the she walks to your way.

"Ah! Are you _______?" She asked you with full of smile.

You nodded your head, "So, you must be channie?" She nodded back

"Aaah.. I thought you are a boy! Hehehe..." You laughed and she laughed back.

"So, are you ready to go back to my house?" She linked her arm to your arm and you smile to know how friendly she is and how great her english.

"I am so ready!"

"But, do you mind, if we wait for another?" She kept looking at the exit door.

"Oh~ Anyone will be homestay with me too?"

She shook her head, and pulled her phone from her weather jacket and while she is texting someone, she explained to you, "He is my cousin. He just came back from his trip from Thailand, so he is thinking to have a holiday in my house. Well.. He is like my closest cousin, and because i am the maknae in our whole family, he is like my real brother.."

You nodded your head and just follow her , walking to the parking car. She opened her car and help you to put your bagage in the back of car. She let you in to her car, since it is so cold outside.

"So where should we pick him?" You ask because you feel it's been 30 minutes of waiting in parking lot.

"Ah.. You must be feel so tired right? So sorry for let you waiting him like this.." 

"No.. No.. It is okay for me. I just want to ask.. You know.. I don't mean to be rude.." you smiled to her.

"Ah! That's him!" Channie pointing to someone who is running to her car. He looks familiar, that's what your are thinking.

"Mian, channie, i am late!" He opened the back door to put his lugage. After that, he open the side door and sit inside the car, "Now, can we go from here? I am so tired to run away from my fans."

"Ne~~ arasseoyo, Oppa.." Channie smile to him and make you smile to hear her cute aegyo.

You keep seeing Channie's cousin from the mirror, suddenly you realized who it was, and you feel anger in your head again.

"Ah! I almost forget! Oppa, please meet her. She is a foreigner who will be stay at my house for a month.."

"Homestay again?" He mumbled and lean forward to a middle from your seat and channie's seat. He gave his hands to you,"Welcome to Korea.. I am Yoon Doojoon, but you can call me Doojoon.."

You turn your head to him and gave him a fake smile,"So nice of you..."

"WHAT?! YOU?!" He screamed and pull his hand away from you

******

as my promise, doojoon appear finally!! yihaaa ^^

can't wait for next chapter. what will happen if they are in the same house!