Gikwang Oppa

{HIATUS} When I Miss You

[Your POV]

I enjoyed the scene from N-Tower so much. It was more beautiful than i expected and yes it was so romantic there. I saw many couple were having date in the top of Namsan and i was imagining how if me and Junho were there together. Since Junho started his own company last year, i havent spent much time with him.He always busy with his work and usually sleep in his office. I missed how we were together in past, before we are in our busy life. I still remember,  he always picks me up from his work just to have a dinner with me. I love everyweekend, because i will usually spend my whole night with him in his apartment. He would cook for me, taught me about korean language since i said i want to apply my CV to korean company.

"Thinking about your boyfriend, again?" Gikwang interrupted me, back to a reality.

I gave him fake smile, want to hide my sad feeling,"It's fiance, oppa."

Gikwang nodded, "So, how long have you been with him? Do you have the picture him? Can i see it?"

I raised my eyebrow, wondering why he is being so care about me while we only know each other just few hours ago.

"Haha, i am sorry. I don't mean to interfere your personal life. If you dont want to answer, it's okay." 

I smiled to him, it doesnt mean i dont want to answer him, it just i think He is more care than Dujun.

I took my cellphone from my wallet, and showed him the wallpaper of me and Junho. Gikwang smiled and he kept looking to the picture, so i kind of giving him explanation, "It was our 1000th days, oppa."

"You are compatible each other." Gikwang gave my phone back to me.

"Thank you, we've been in a relationship for three years. He was my senior in university."

Gikwang smiled again, and the waiter gave us our foods. Yes, we were in the cafe near Namsan Tower. It's already 7PM , so we decided to have our dinner first before we go back to our place. Gikwang oppa is such a nice friend and also very care to me. Beside he's handsome and cute at the same time, he is actually a real guy. He paid for every souvenir I bought in Namsan tower , even i tried to refund the money but he refused it over and over. Right now, he is the one who paid for our dinner - since we need to pay it first after we ordered it. I believe, this kind-hearted guy, has a lot of female fans out there, and i hope no one notice us being together. 

"I heard your conversation on phone that you are going to marry him.."

I nodded my head and put my food inside my mouth, "Yes, 3 months later. If you can come, please come.. Hehe.."

"Well, i would like to come.. If dujun hyung let me go."

"Dujun? Why you need his permission?"

"Because he is our leader. When we don't have a schedule, we ask his permission if we want to go anywhere. So, he can ask to our manager. You know.. Leader responsibility."

I nodded my head.

"You must be missing your fiance so much,  right?"

I nodded again, "He is my first love. And i am so happy that i can marry him."

Now, Gikwang oppa nodded his head, "But why you cried ?"

I let out sigh , hard question for me, "Because i am worried why he didnt call me since i arrived here."

"Not even a message?"

"No, he sent me a message but not gave me a phonecall. And, he was so slow to send me a message. You know, like in the midnight, or early morning.. So i am kinda worried. "

"Have you tried to call him first?"

I nodded again, " Yeah but he never answered my phone. I know he is busy, but..." I feel my eyes getting teary.

"It's okay, you don't need to explain, i understand. I also have a girlfriend who lives in London, so communication is the important but hard thing to be maintained." Gikwang patted my arm.

I smiled, and a bit shock to know that he is already in relationship.

"Ah ______ , please dont tell anyone that i have a girlfriend, it's only you and beast member who know this."

"Of course.. Fans rule, right?" Gikwang laughed and nodded to agree.

We both enjoying our dinner again, "Oppa can i ask you something?"

"Hemm... What?"

"Is dujun really annoying like that?"

Gikwang blurted out, he coughed while eating. I helped him by giving him his drink. Gikwang drank his ice choco latte and he stared at me,"Why you call him like that? What i know, hyung is a nice person, very responsible, and also playful."

"Nice? Huh! Since the first day i met him until now, he always teases me and we never talk in a good way actually." I drank my drink.

Gikwang chuckled and he crossed his arms and put in on the desk, "Well, maybe he likes you?"

My eyes getting bigger when heard that, and chuckled to his joke,"Don't tease me oppa, we only met for like.. 5 days?"

"So what? Have you heard about Love at first sight?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I nodded, "But i don't believe it."

"And i only ask you about that. So, how if hyung really likes you?" Gikwang gave me his eyesmile.

"I have fiance, remember?"

Gikwang nodded, he rested his back to his chair, "If you know him better, you might like him."

"Puff.. Why?"

"You will know it by yourself. I bet you will get comfortable with him more than your fiance."

****