Beautiful morning

{HIATUS} When I Miss You

[Doojoon's POV]

I woke up too early this morning, and no one in this house is waking up. I left my room, and go straightly to kitchen, when i realized there is a figur -standing in front of the oven.

"Morning.." i'm letting out a little yawn and walking to the refrigerator. Taking a bottle of milk from the refrigerator, and a glass from the cupboard near ____.

"You woke up early today, have a schedule?" _____ is cutting some vegetables and put it in the bowl. She is cooking a breakfast, maybe?

I shook my head, "Since we have just finished  our tour, we get two weeks holiday. Before we prepare for our new album."

She nodded her head. I tilted my head, to see her beautiful face in the morning. How can she looks in the peace and calm but also beautiful, by just wearing a pijamas?

"Waeyo oppa?" She grinned and turned her head to me, appearing her white-teeth.

"Are you cooking for breakfast?"

"Ehm~~ I can't sleep last night. So, i woke up too early, and don't want to distrub Channie since today is saturday, and i believe she would like to wake up late."

I poured a milk to a cup of glass, and then handed it to her which she replied with a blank expression.

"It's healthy , you know? My mom always said, if you have insomnia, you need to drink milk before you go to sleep, it will make you relax. Here.." ____ smiled to me and she took the glass from my hand.

"You come home late yesterday, huh? Why?" I stood right beside her, watched her gesture when she is cooking.

She nodded, " Gikwang oppa invited me to visit your dorm."

I stared at her and rolled my eyes. I chuckled and shook my head, can't believe what Gikwang just did last night. Doesn't he remember what is our rule not to take outsider to our dorm?

"Did he introduce the member to you?"

"Yes, and yoseob is the cutest one!" She cheered and laughed to show the impersonation about cheerful Yoseobie.

"And what did you guys do in dorm?" I pulled a chair and put it beside her, so i can sit there and have a chat with her.

"Hem.. He showed me all of your room..."

"He showed mine too?!" I interrupted her before she could finish her word.

"Too bad, yes, he is. You can blame him later after he wakes up." ____ giggled when she heard i was freaking out.

"Then, what else?"

"Hum, we sat in the terrace and talk about our life. About his girlfriend, and about my fiance.."

****

[No One POV]

You still focus on your cooking, you are planning to  make tteoppeoki after you bought all the ingredients yesterday with Gikwang. You read the recipe you wrote from your sunbaenim two days ago, when he taught you about korean culture. While Dujun, who still sit beside you, just let out a sigh and you can see from the corner of your eyes, he is staring blankly to a set of plate in front of him. You have to admit it, that Dujun is handsome and has a manly face. You just realized it this morning when he showed up in the kitchen with grey slim fit shirt, which shows his abs and well build chest, with black training. His brown-black hair is messy but it still makes him looks cute cause he accidentaly has a pony in his forehead.

"So, you still haven't answered my questions, why you were late? What did you guys talked about?"

You give him fake smile, because actually you dont want to discuss the topic about how you are worried about your fiance.

"Are you worrying your fiance?"

You suddenly turn your head to him, can't believe that he knows what is in your mind,"How... you.." you rendered speechless.

Dujun smile to you and pat your arm, "I've been in relationship too, so i know that worry face.." Dujun pointed his finger to your face.

You laughed, and turn your body to face him. He rest his body in the chair while having his arms to be crossed in front of his chest, waiting for you to tell him the story.

"I just feel that i am losing a communication with my fiance. After 5 days i've arrived here, he never called me, nor answer my called. I am missing him too much, because he only send me message and it happened when i sleep or it's too early in the morning so i haven't woke up from my dreamingland."

"Is that the reason why you cried yesterday?" Dujun asked you in curious.

You dont answer his question, you continue your story again,"Two days ago, i dreamt about him, he's leaving from me. I relieved to know it's only a dream. But i feel stupid and dumbfounded cause i think something is happening there and i just don't know what is it. I just... You know.. It's like i am losing him.."

Dujun nodded his head, then he stared right to my eyes. He locked my eyes with his strong gaze that i can't avoid. Dujun then stood up and ruffled my hair, " If he loves you, he will contact you soon. Maybe he's busy with his work. Besides, it's just a dream. Don't worry to much. Arraseoyo?"

You nodded then lifted up your head to give him , again, your fake smile. He then stood beside you, "What are you going to make, anyway?"

You turn your body to see your ingredients was lying there so messy, "Ah! I want to make tteoppeoki, cause my sunbaenim give me the recipes and i want to try it."

"Then you need to cut that sticky rice in the size of 5 cm, not like..." Dujun took one of your cutting and he laughed,"It's too long, ____. How can you eat it later? Pabo~~" He pinched your nose and you blushed because of it.

You then took the knife to cut the other sticky rice. While you are cutting it, you can feel that Dujun is starring at you and sometimes gives you a smile eventhough you don't see him. His gaze makes you shiver and you can't concentrate at what you are cutting.

"Aaaarghh!!" the knife felt apart from your hand and you pulled your finger.

"Ya! Be careful!" Dujun took your right hand, he saw to your finger which is bleeding because you cut wrongly so you dont realized when the knife slicing your finger.

"It's bleeding.." you said in hurts, you always afraid of blood, so it makes you pale.

Dujun saw your white sudden face, he then pull your finger, and insert it into his mouth. He your bleeding finger with his tongue inside his mouth and you can feel his saliva is all over your finger. You felt a hot temperature in your face, and your heart beating so fast in a sudden. You cant turn your eyes from his face. Once Dujun thinks your finger is stopping from bleeding, he pulled it out and he stretched his arms to a cupboard above his head to find a plaster.

Dujun put the plaster in your finger, and giving you his best smile, "Nah~~ It's not bleeding anymore.."

You still in a blank mind, until he clapped his hand in front of your face, "____, get rest, let me do the rest, ok?"

"But oppa.... i want.."

"Sssh.." He took your cellphone and give it to you, then turned your body and walked you away from the kitchen room, "How about taking a bath?"

You can't argue with him,so you just nodded then turned your body to walk away from him. At that time, you felt a vibration from your phone, you pull it and smiled because your fiance call you. You answer the phone, but you don't have a chance to talk to him, cause you felt a big arm held your wrist while the other hand curled your hair behind your ear.. Your heart beating so fast again when you feel a hot breath in your ear, "Today, let's have a date with me..."

*****

how is it? 

pls leave a comment and subscribe! ^^