oSchool Day Two : Being Ignored is Hurt o

Friendship Rainbow

[Younghee's POV]

We walked to school like the usual. This time, Hyomi managed to woke Sori up really early this morning. She walked with us with her half-closed eyes. Yoojin and Minjae have to half dragged her to school. Aigoo, this leader of us. Everything was fine this morning. We talked,laughed,joked,made fun of each other and laughed again. We were the usual noise disturbance like the other days.

Then I saw Baekhyun walked pass us.

[End of the POV]

"Oh, it's Baekhyun" said Yoojin with her usual loud voice "Morning,Baekhyun"

Baekhyun smiled to her. Made Yoojin squealed "Cute~"

When Minjae met her eyes with Baekhyun, she was about to greet him. But, before she could say anything,without looking at her, Baekhyun walked faster and left the girls. Minjae blinked in dazed.

"Wow, someone is being ignored" said Hyebin out of the silence.

Minjae glared at her "Damn you" then walked away, leaving her friends to her own classroom.

"What?!" Hyebin fummed and was about to chase Minjae, but Hyomi and Younghee held her.

"Let her alone" said Hyomi "She must be in a bad mood right now" Younghee nodded beside Hyomi.

Hyebin pouted but obediently walked together with Hyomi and Younghee to their class after bidding a goodbye to Sori,Yoojin and Yaejin.

ooooooo

Minjae stormed to her class and directly went to Baekhyun's desk. Baekhyun pretended not to see her walked to his desk with anger and busied himself by preparing his book.

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun" Minjae called him as she stood in front of his desk.

Baekhyun looked up at her with a cold look "What?"

"Why did you ignore me just now?"  Minjae balled her hands into fists to hold on her tears. She is not going to show it to this jerk in front of her.

"Do I have to explain you the reason?" Baekhyun coldly said.

"Yes"

"I found it easy for me to ignore you" Baekhyun sighed "It's easier for me, than having you as my friend and keeping a hope that you'll like me somehow" his voice toned down  "So,please...go"

Minjae bit her lower lip and looked down "Mianhe" she said before went back to her own desk.

She felt so selfish right now. How come she still hope Baekhyun will act nice to her when she broke his heart? She felt like  a bad girl.

ooooooo

It was a PE time in Yoojin's class and she will never said that it was her favorite class. She preferred to study Math or Chemistry for 8 hours straight than being in PE uniform and embarrasing herself. She sighed and walked unwillingly to the field when her teacher told her class to practice basketball.

And for several times, she fell down, failed to pass the ball, threw the ball to anywhere except the ring. Her practice team finally gave up to try giving her the ball and intentionally ignored her. Yoojin knew it and sighed before she retreated herself from the field and sat on the bleacher. She sat up with her head on her knees and her arms wrapped around them, watching her friends playing basketball. No one offered her to be in their team, not that she wanted to play too.

After several minutes, her PE teacher back with some papers on his hand. And calling her classmates to gather up. 

"Next week we are going to have a basketball test" said the teacher. And protesting groans and mumbles can be heard from everywhere.

"Silent class" said the teacher, and it's immediately gone quiet "I want you to form a team of five for next week. Ten minutes to form the team,starts from now" he said as he clicked on his stopwatch.

There was a ruckus between Yoojin classmates and in 5 minutes everybody was already teamed up. Except Yoojin. And she was just standing there,looked around as her friends teamed up with each other. She just sighed and moved back so her teacher won't notice her. But, no, Mr. Hwang, the PE teacher always looks at his students thoroughly and he spotted Yoojin was being ignored by her friends.

"Is everyone finish with the team?" asked Mr. Hwang

"Yes sir" said some students, but some silently nodded. Knowing that one person was left.

Mr.Hwang looked at Yoojin who was looking down, "Is there anyone who want to take Ms. Jung Yoojin as their member?" there was a concern tone in his voice. And Yoojin, never like that kind of voice.

"I'm a Choi though" mumbled Yoojin.

There was a moment of silence.

Yoojin was pretty sure no one wanted her. No one.

"We will take her,sir" said a voice.

Yoojin turned to her 'prince-charming-with-shinning-armor' and saw Daehyun looked at her,motioned her to come to his team with his finger. Daehyun's teammate groaned.

"We gonna lose" they sighed.

Yoojin was too happy to hear the whines. She walked to Daehyun and grinned to him. Daehyun just looked at her without any expression.

"Can you play basketball?" asked Daehyun.

"Ani" Yoojin answered with a cheerful voice and shook her head.

Daehyun sighed then handed a basketball to Yoojn " Try shoot this ball to that ring"

Yoojin took the ball and walked with unsure steps to the front of the ring. Without her knew, all of her classmates were looking at her,waiting. Yoojin gulped then looked back at Daehyun, who watched her with his arms folded infront of his chest and nodded to her, telling her to do what he asked. Yoojin looked back to the ring, took a deep breath then with all of her might she threw the ball to the ring.

All eyes were on the ball. Like if there was a slow-motion, they looked at the ball when it hit the ring,bounced hardly then hit Daehyun so hard on his head. Daehyun fell on his and rubbed his head with hurt expression, tried to compose himself. Yoojin looked at him with so much shock.

"OMO, Daehyun-ssi, are you okay? Aigooo, I'm so sorry" Yoojin squealed as she helped Daehyun to stand up.

"This is going to take a lot of time" said Daehyun as he rubbed his throbbing hurt head.

ooooooo

Yaejin was bored in her classroom. It was a history class and nobody really paid attention to the old Mr. Yoo.  She yawned a bit. Yaejin raised her hand.

"Yes Miss?" 

"Can I go to the toilet for a moment, sir?" Yaejin asked politely.

Mr. Yoo smiled to his student "Sure, you can go miss" he said before he continued his explanation.

"Thank you sir" she said then went out of her class.

Yaejin walked through to the corridor slowly, tried to relax herself and took her free time to the toilet. She peeked on some class on her way too. Some were as quiet as dead because the students were focused on the subjects, about some others were quiet noisy since they have self-study class or late teacher.Yaejin just smiled by herself but suddenly stopped when she saw someone came out from one of the noisy classroom.

Ken was back-walking out from his classroom while laughing to his friends who were still in the classroom.

It felt like a slow-motion picture to Yaejin. The way Ken smiles looked so adorable for her. His lips were stretched up until his eyes turned into two cresent-shape, and his cheeks were up, his perfect straight and long nose were up on the air too. His voice sounded heavenly cheerful for her.

Their eyes met each other, Yaejin was about to smile and greet him when suddenly a girl came out from the class and hugged him from the back. Ken diverted his eyes immediately and smiles widely to the girl.

"Let's go, baby" said the girl to Ken with a smile.

Ken smiled to the girl lovingly then wrapped his hand around the girl's shoulder "Okay, let's go" 

And without second glanced to Yaejin, they both went away.

Yaejin just blinked. There was a big pang in her heart. A feeling that she didnt really understand, but it felt hurt.

She blinked again, watched the couple who started to disappear from her sight. Why did she feel betrayed?

"No, I just feel ignored"  she thought then quickly went to the toilet. Tears were glistened her eyes.

ooooooo

Break time was always the happiest school time, well, it's second the home-time bell time though. Students poured out from their classroom and ran to the canteen. The class of Younghee, Hyebin and Hyomi was having a self-study class since their math teacher was sick, and as secretary of the class, Younghee has to write down all notes the teacher saved for them on the whiteboard until the break time. Her friends scurried out of the class without saying anything to her who only watched them went out of the class when the bell rang.

She just sighed, her right arm and shoulder were in pain from writing so much in a long time at the whiteboard. Younghee put down the book and slightly massaged her pained shoulder. She looked around to find her friends, but they were nowhere to see.

"Of course they were gone already, they are always hungry" she chuckled in her own thought.

She walked to her own desk and took out her own notebook,sighed since she had to skip her lunch to copy the note for herself before passed the note to the next class. She could feel her right hand numb but she kept writing. Done with the note in 10 minutes, she looked back at her messy and unreadable notes, Younghee shrugged her shoulders. I'll just re-write them at home.

Younghee walked to the next class that need the note for the day.

"Class 2-2, humm..that's next to Yoojin's class"

Suddenly Younghee bumped into something....or someone. She felt hard on her . Younghee groaned and looked up at the person she bumped to. Younghee cursed in her mind. Great, the queenkas.

"Look what we meet here, the freaky" Said the girl who was bumped Younghee "And she is hurting my precious shoulder" she pouted in an excess cute way.

Younghee stood up, cleaned her uniform skirt and looked at the girl. Younghee was quiet tall, she even still a bit tall when she stood up facing the queenka who wore  a pairs of highheels. Younghee looked right into the girl's eyes, ready to blurt out some cuss words when someone came and talked from her behind.

"Are you pricking other girls again, Jung Sunmi?" Younghee turned and saw a tall boy walked to her. And now....a kingka, she sighed 

"Kris~~" Sunmi called the boy's name in the cutest way she could think of. Younghee scoffed.

"You are in class 2-2 right?" said Younghee, ignored the disguted looked that Sunmi gave her.

"How could you......."

"Here" Younghee slammed the note in her hand to Sunmi "Mr. Lee is absent and he gave this note for your class. Goodbye" she said before left the dumbfounded queenka and kingka.

I never know a nerd can snapped the queenka just like that.

 


I'm so sorry for the super late update TT_____TT so many things happened.

Sorry for the lame chapter too X(