o The Handsome Neighbor o

Friendship Rainbow

Hyomi, Younghee, Yae Jin and Hyebin was waiting in front of their house. Within a second, Younghee already drown into her favorite novel. Hyebin was bustling around, waiting for the rest of the girls to come impatiently.

“ Ya~ Hyebin-ah, stopped bustling around like that. You make me so dizzy ” Hyomi sighed.

“ What? You got a problem with that? Do I hurt you? Did I do some crime?” Hyebin yelled.

“ She doesn’t mean like that ? ” Yae Jin said.

“ Shut up ” Hyebin snapped annoyingly.

Yaejin got quiet instantly. She hates being snapped like that. Yaejin slightly pouted.

“Please understand her. She hasn't poop for several days now, and that's why she is very sensitive” Hyomi said to Yae Jin.

Yae Jin and Younghee laughed at Hyomi's statement while Hyebin sent Hyomi her famous death glare. But Hyomi got no effect from the glare and just smiled innocently to her friend.

"Uh..they are coming" said Younghee, broke the glare-and-smile war between Hyomi and Hyebin.

 Sori, Yoojin and Minjae walked toward them while smiling to each other.

“ Ya~ What makes you guys so long?” Hyebin asked impatiently.

“ We have to wait for Minjae to  finish her math  test ” Yoojin said as her handed Hyebin the house's key.

When Hyebin was about to open the gate , Sori hold her back.

“ Wait ” Sori said as she pulled her friend's uniform back.

“ What ? ” Hyebin asked.

Those seven girls’s gaze stucked at a boy who just parked his car in front of his own house, just a few house from the their house. He was Huang ZiTao, their neighbor. Let me make it more precise, he was their HOT neighbor. Conscious of himself being stared, Tao looked at the girls and flashed them his killer smile before went into his own house.Those seven girls sighed longingly when they saw The Prince went out of their sight.

"Omo, he is perfect" said Minjae as she put her hand on her hard-beating heart.

"He is y and cute at the same time" Hyomi nodded, eyes still stucked at Tao's gate, hoping it will open up and showing back its hot master.

"Kyaaaaa....He is so handsome, ottokae?!"  Yoojin shrieked in her usual high-pitched voice. All of her friends quickly covered their ears, stepped back from her  and glared at her.

 “ Ya~ Choi Yoojin!” Hyebin yelled angrily.

“ Sorry, too excited ” Yoo Yin grinned sheepishly.

At that time, Hyomi slowly walked toward Tao's house but Younghee quickly grabbed her uniform's back collar.

“ Where are you going to go? ” asked Younghee.

Hyomi blinked to her "Don't you see his smiles just now? It's telling me to come to him” Hyomi said "He said, 'come to me Hyomi-ya' with his smile. It's a code" she smiled.

“ Yah, grab some sense,will you?” Hyebin smacked Hyomi’s head lightly.Her friends laughed at Hyomi’s silliness.

The girls were about to walk into their gate,except Sori. She still stared at Tao's house.

 “ God… isn't Tao so hot ? ” Sori said as she blinked.

Hyomi and Hyebin looked at each other then facepalmed theirselves.Younghee just shook her head while grinned widely while Yaejin,Yoojin and Minjae giggled at their slow leader.

“ She is unbearable ” Hyebin sighed before walked into their house.

 


So, yeah..short chapter. What do you prefer? this short chapter or the long one? Comment and subscribe please ^^

P.S : our neighbor was really handsome that time...eventhough Tao was way more handsome than him XD