o School Day One : The Usual Morning o

Friendship Rainbow

It was an average morning of Seoul Public Highschool. Students came in pairs or groups, talking about everything. Some were walking alone, reading some notes while walking, bet they were having a test at the first period. They walked through the school gate and greeted one man in suit who stood near the gate and watched them one by one carefully.

"Good morning Mr. Yang" greeted the students.

And he just nodded. Still carefully checked if there was student who violated the school rule. and he caught a glimpse of shinning head trying to walk fast passed him.

"You mister, come here" Mr. Yang pulled the bag of the student with a bright blonde head to him.

The blonde-headed student looked scared and tried to ask for help by eye-contact to his friends. But none, I repeat, none of the student of Seoul Public Highschool was dared to argue against the school vice-principal named Yang Seungho. Argued him, and you will always meet him in every corner of school, watching you and waiting for you to do a rule violation so that he can send you to his 'sacred' office room.

"Y-yes Yang seonsaengnim" the blonde-headed boy turned his body to face the teacher, facing the earth, too scary to look at the teacher.

"What's your name?"

"Zelo, sir"

"Zelo?" Mr. Yang raised one of his eyebrow "I asked for your real name, mister"

Zelo flinched "Choi Junhong, sir"

Mr. Yang nodded "Listen Choi Junhong-ssi. I give you one day to make your head black. or I'll chopped down all of those eyes-prickling hair of you"

Zelo nodded quickly , bowed once then ran away from the devilish teacher.

Mr. Yang shook his head as he watched the scared student "Young kid" he muttered. Then he put back his attention to the opened gate, watching the students again.

ooooooo

Six girls walked trough the gate together. Loudly chatting and laughing about their own jokes. Other students just gave them a...somehow digraceful glances. I mean, they were only six and they were as loud as 40 soccer supporters cheered in a match. Two of the girls were only listening to their friends and laughed together. When they passed Mr. Yang, they cheerfully greeted the teacher.

"Good morning Mr. Yang!" greeted, or should we said shouted, a girl in short hair loudly and cheerfully to the scary teacher.

"Do you really have a good morning,sir?" asked the girl beside the short girl cheerfully then gave the teacher her eye-smile.

Mr. Yang just smiled looking at his two overly cheerful students " Good morning to you Choi Yoojin-ssi, and yes, I'm having quite good morning today, thank you Kwon Minjae-ssi"

The other four girls bowed politely and smiled to the teacher, "Good morning Yang seonsaengnim" they chimmed.

Mr. Yang nodded then let the girls in. They walked passed him and whispered to each other.

"Did he notice that Sori isn't with us, Hyomi-ah?" asked Yoojin in her most lowest voice.

Hyomi, took a quick glance to the teacher then shook her head "If only that girl can get her here five minutes before the gate closed, she will be safe"

"But we all know, that's not gonna happen anytime soon" said Yaejin, closing the discussion they did. All girls nodded in agreement with her statement then sighed.

"Slow girl" they said in unison.

They walked trough the corridor then saying farewell to each other as they walked into their each classroom.

ooooooo

07.05am

"Hurry up boy!" yelled Mr. Yang to the last student who ran out his soul to pass the school gate. As the student passed the gate, Mr. Yang was closing the gate.

"No~ wait~!!" a girl, with messed hair tried her best to run to the school.

"Well, well" said Mr. Yang "Look who we have here" he flashed his famous devil smiles. A smile when he found you doing something wrong. Most students were scary over that smile.

But not Kim Sori. Not the slow and senseless girl. She smiled back to her teacher cheerfully.

"Good morning sir" she greeted while flashed the slowly angry teacher with her cheerful smile.

"My office room, now"

ooooooo

At Mr. Yang teacher.

 

Mr. Yang looked at Sori without a wink. He knocked the table continuously while eyeing that figure. He really didn't know what to do with this girl. Sori looked at Mr. Yang with a huge smile plastered on her face. She waited for her punishment patiently. 

“ Kim Sori, You have been late 4 times of this week “ Mr. Yang said.

 “ I know,sir ” Sori nodded.

“ You know ? If you do know about it,you have to wake early so you won’t late ” Mr.Yang slightly lose his patience.

“ I have.. But as you know I’m still late ” Sori said.

“ You have to wake up earlier than this morning!! Ani… You have to take a bath quickly, tide your shoelace quickly, whatever you did, you have to do it quickly ” Mr. Yang nagged.

“ Why ? My life motto is slow but sure,sir… But I have an idea ” Sori said.

Mr. Yang looked at her curiously.

“ What is it ? ” Mr. Park asked.

“ How about school time change from 7 Am to 8 Am ” Sori said.

 Mr. Park looked at her with annoyed glare. Change school time just for her?

“ Or don’t close the school gate so I can come in even if I late ” Sori said calmly as she smiled to her school vice-principal.

 “ Yah~ Kim Sori!” Mr. Yang yelled.

 “ Yes,sir? ” Sori asked innocently, put on her best cute face toward him.

 “ Just go back to your class… Hush.. Hush.. ” Mr. Park said desperately.

ooooooo

That class looked so noisy since the teacher was absent. Some girls busy to touch up their make up, some girls were gossiping and the rest were flirting with the boys. Yae Jin sighed while looking at them. Can’t they do something else except those? She looked at her watch. Break time still 30 minutes to go. She wanted to go out from her class and gathered with her gank, a bunch of girls who completely different with her classmates.

“ Ya~ Yae Jin-Ah… Why do you just sit there and didn’t gather with the other girls?” asked Hyuna.

“ Come on, Hyuna-ya. She doesn’t interested join with other girls except her freaky gang ” Sohyun said.

Yae Jin clenched her fist angrily. She hated someone talk bad about her friends like that. Someone came to Yae Jin’s class. It's Ken,a boy from the next class. Yae Jin rolled her eyes when she saw Hyuna and Sohyun immediately went over Ken and tried to get his attention.

 “ Hello Ken” Hyuna said as she smiled cutely to him.

 “ Uh… Hyuna-ya… There’s something on your face ” Ken said.

“ Really ? OMO… Sohyun-ah.. come with me ” Hyuna said then ran to the girl’s restroom.

Yae Jin laughed at Hyuna's over-reaction over Ken's word, which was actually a lie to make her away from him.

 “ Ken… Let's go back to the class, Mr. Shin is coming ” Ravi said.

 Ken nodded to him then looked at Yae Jin. He blowed a kiss to  her before left, made Yae Jin’s face blushed. 

ooooooo

 

Minjae was looking for her pen in her bag. She started to get panic. Mathematics test will start momentarily but she hadn’t find her pen yet. Her eyes were getting teary.

“ What do I do ? ” she said.

 Suddenly someone put a pen on her table. Minjae looked at her savior.

 “ Use mine ” Baekhyun said.

Minjae  smiled at him thankfully.

 “ Gumawo ” Minjae said.

ooooooo

Yoojin stood up in front of Chen and Sooyoung who were discussing about how to solve a mathematics question.

“ Aniya..You need to divide it first then add it with the result before ” Yoojin said.

“ Really?” Sooyoung doubted Yoojin’s answer.

“ Ya~ Choi Yoojin you talk too much ” Chen said sarcastically.

“ She’s right.You need to divide it first then add it with the result before. Then you’ll get the correct answer ” Daehyun said before went to his seat.

Yoojin smiled at him, thankful for his agreement. Yoojin folded her arms in front of her chest then facing Chen and Sooyoung with smile full of victory on her face.

“ See? Choi Yoojin never fail about lesson. Mathematics, Physics, Chemist, I know about everything. But don’t ask about sport, because I’m weak about it “ Yoojin said then chuckled.

Chen and Sooyoung looked at each other dumbfounded. Didn't know what to say.

“ And you, What’s wrong If I talk too much ? Is there any problems with it ? Nothing right ? Moreover I talk much because I know much too. Uh It’s near break time ? I need to be prepared and gather with my lovely gang. By guys, I love you all ” Yoojin said then left.

ooooooo

Younghee listened to Mr.Choi’s explanation carefully. She had special interest in English. Xiumin looked at Younghee’s note. It’s so easy to be understood compared to his own note.

 “ Youngie,Can I borrow your note later ? ” Xiumin asked.

 “ Sure… ” Younghee said then smiled.

Hyomi yawned as she listened to Mr. Choi’s explanation. She sat on the hindmost desk so she’ll never be caught even if she yawned again and again.

“ Why do he explain about that stupid explanation again ? He must think that we are idiot ” Hyomi said to someone who sat beside her.

“ You’re right. I’ve study this in kindergarten ” Hyebin agreed.       

Hyomi took something out from her pocket. That’s her favorite candy, super-strong peppermint sheet candy. She handed it one to Hyebin.Hyomi and Hyebin felt that strong mint in their whole mouth. It refreshed their sleepy eyes as well.

“ The flavor is so strong ” Hyebin said.

“ Yeah… ” Hyomi said.

“ Noona… ” someone whispered.

 Hyomi looked at the source of the voice. That was Leo.

“ Give me one too” Leo said.

She smiled when she heard him calling her Noona just now. Yeah, Everybody knew that she was older than the average sophomore in her school. That’s why almost all of her school friends calling her Noona even Omma. She handed him the peppermint candy.

“ What’s that ? ” Chanyeol asked.

Not only Chanyeol who noticed the transaction happened between Hyomi and Leo just now, but Hakyeon (a/n or should I go with N instead?), Luhan, Kyungsoo and Kai too. They looked at Hyomi with the ‘I want that too’ look. Hyomi sighed than handed them her box of peppermint candy.

 “ Lee Hyomi, what are you doing back there ? ” asked Mr. Choi.

“ Nothing ,sir. Just go on with your explanation ” Hyomi said.

Mr. Choi shook his head then continues his explanation.

 “ Where’s my peppermint ? ” Hyomi asked to the boys.

Kai handed her the box of the candy. Hyomi glared at the empty box.

“ Yah~ You guys are beast. Who said you can eat all of these. Don’t you know how expensive it is ? ” Hyomi yelled.

“ Yuhuu… Hyomi… Someone's coming ” Hyebin said.

 Hyomi turned her head and found Mr. Choi stood up in front of her. He looked at her angrily.

“ Sshh.. Ah.. ” Hakyeon started to moan, felt the strong taste of mint in his mouth.

“ Ohhh… ” Kai moaned too as he felt the same.

“ Lee Hyomi explain to me what's happen with these boys ” Mr. Choi asked curiously.

 Hyomi’s face blushed when she heard all the boys who sat behind her were like crazy because of her strong peppermint candy. All of her classmates laughed when they looked at Hyomi’s bright red face. Younghee who sat on the most front desk shook her head knowing her friends's silliness. Younghee’s eyes stucked to a boy. Looking at his smiling face made her heart was beating like crazy.  

 


So, first chapter is up. How is it? Boring? Confusing? Comment,please XD