Recovery

Boys over Towers

 

            “Ugh, he escaped.” Jongin said as he kicked at Baekhyun’s bed. The 6 were standing in the rather messy but empty room.

            “It seems he brought his covers with him too.” Luhan said as he jumped on the bed. “Pity, I was starting to like Baekiiieeee. Why’d we have to do that, Kris?” he added as he was pouting towards Kris’ direction.

            “Whatever, we were just going to reveal his gender, not kill him.” Kris was sitting on Baekhyun’s chair and turned to his nightstand. He started touching the various objects that lay there, looking as bored as ever.

            “If people found out his gender, they’d make fun of him for cross dressing. That’s basically it, I think he misunderstood.” Yixing was fiddling with the stuffed bear that leaned against Baekhyun’s bed.

            “Then why did you guys have to call this much cars and people?!” Chanyeol looked angry. “Stop touching that!” he said whist grabbing the stuffed bear in Yixing hands.

            “It’s cooler this way. And I wanted to scare him a bit because he dared escape from Luhan’s house.” Kris said as he turned towards their direction. “Well, whatever. It seems like he’s fairly scared of us now, that’s enough of that. Come on, let’s go home.” They all shrugged and walked out of the house.

            “So, we’re not messing with him now?” Luhan was smiling, he had grew fond of Baekhyun. Since the punishment is over, they could finally go back to normal. “What’s this, Luhan? What about that girl, Se Kyung?” Yixing nudged Luhan to the side, sending the weaker boy stumbling off the path and into the grass.

            “Hey!” He shouted, dusting himself off. “I like Baekhyun because he’s adorable when I .” Luhan shrugged. “Se kyung, on the other, is a different story.” He added, retreating back to his car. “Well, see ya guys. I’m ditching school.”

            In a few minutes, the cars had fully dispersed and the neighborhood was once again empty.

---------------

            Baekhyun was sitting on the park bench, his legs was to his chest and the blanket was fully wrapping around him, making him look like some snack.

            He had heard the sound of cars starting up and driving away, so he had walked back to see if they had gone. He sighed in relief when he saw that the driveway was once again empty.

            He walked down cautiously, hoping that no one was left behind. He crept through the house, making his steps lighter than usual. “H-hello…?”

            He slumped against the wall when he heard no answer.

            He felt sweat trickle down his skin, making him realize how much of a mess he was. He dropped his covers on the sofa and headed for his bathroom, head still feeling incredibly painful. In all this chaos, he had forgotten that he was sick, and felt even worse after running around out in the open.

            He stepped in the shower and let the water run down his skin, the liquid dancing throughout his whole body. He didn’t want to move because a shower was the most relief he’s felt all day.

            Once he got out to dry himself, the door opened.

------------

            The next day, Sehun had searched for the MK, ready to blow a fuse in front of the annoyingly rich boys.

            “Hey, what did you guys do to Bae?!” Sehun had burst through the door, wig slightly slanted. He was walking towards Baekhyun’s house yesterday when he saw the amount of cars that was blocking his way. He tried to get pass but the guards were forming a human wall at least a mile radius around Baekhyun home.

            “What? We didn’t do anything.” Jongin exhaled. It seems everyone had misunderstood their actions, rumors had already spread that Baekhyun was checked into a hospital, just like Do Kyungsoo.

            “Are you serious?! Causing that much ruckus in the neighborhood, you were bound to do something!” He slammed his hands against the table.

            “Look, woman. You may have some unrequited love for this guy, but we really don’t care.” Tao was staring intently at Sehun who had caused the loud noise with his hands.

            “I am NOT A ING WOMAN.” He then proceeded to grab his wig and throw it to the ground. “Oh God, another one?” Yixing said as he rubbed his closed eyelids. “Why are you guys crossdressing anyway?!”

            “It is none of your business.” Sehun spat. “I just want to make sure that you don’t do anything else to my friend! He’s already sick as hell and I don’t think you pushing him around like this is going to make him feel any better!”

            “He’s sick?” Kris finally said as he peered from over the magazine in his hand, genuine worry in his voice.

            “Oh~ Are you worried about him now?” Luhan said as he dropped the gameboy he was holding. Luhan was sitting in the most uncomfortable position possible, his legs leaning against the back part of the sofa and his head dangling at the edge of the sitting area.

            “Not really.” Kris quickly replied, immediately covering his face once again with the magazine.

            Sehun was getting impatient with their silence. “Whatever, you guys are sick.” Sehun grabbed his wig and turned around, leaving the lounge. “And I quit your ing lame ‘club.’ You sorority girls better apologize to Baekhyun!”

            Sehun slammed the door from behind him, sending echoes throughout the whole room. “What’s with him? We didn’t mean to do any harm.” Tao exhaled. “Why can’t people take things as a joke?”

            “I don’t know man. Even with Do Kyungsoo, we weren’t the reason he went to the hospital. Well, we were partly the cause of it. He was walking too fast, tripped on one of Luhan’s toy cars, and fell to the ground face down. Then for some reason, a rumor spread throughout the school of us paying some thugs to beat him to death.” Yixing said as he scratched the back of his head.

            “Whatever, it’s too annoying to explain to everyone. It’d be better if people feared us rather than a bunch of boys who just like playing around.” Jongin had taken up the seat beside Tao whilst biting his thumb.

            “Hey, where’s Chanyeol?” 

-------------------

Another update because I really don't know where this story is headed omfg I'm sorry that it's kinda really bad but I'm trying my best to make it better I'm so sorry OTL

Thanks for reading!