First Meeting

The Romantic & Idol S3

 

“I can’t sleep,” you kept thinking about who the other guys will be. You walked back and forth in your room. “Get a grip,” you thought.

You woke up and found yourself at the floor. “Did you push me over?” Gayoon nodded. “Get ready now. We’ll miss you,” they rushed you to the bathroom and helped you to pick out what to wear. “You should go for a simple yet cute look,” HyunA handed you a yellow mini-skirt and a blue top with pink collars. (Check the dress up on A-Pink’s Hush) You put on a cute headband and wore a pair of cream-colored high-heels. “Is it alright?” they nodded and dropped you off at the studio. “Hello I am the producer,” you bowed and they started to interview you.

BOLD-staff

ITALIC-YOURS

“Is there anyone that’s close to your ideal type?”

“Um.. BtoB’s Ilhoon,”

“Isn’t he your cousin?”

“I LIKE GUYS LIKE HIM *Laughs* but I also like INFINITE’s Sungyeol,”

“What do you like about him?”

“I like that he’s funny, childish but can also be serious, wise, kind-hearted, I like everything about him and he’s cute too!”

“Did your agency allow you to date?”

“Yes they did.”

“How long has it been since your last boyfriend?”

 “About a year and 5 months,”

“Have you moved on?”

“Of course!”

They finished interviewing you and you went inside the room where the staff were. The girls entered the room. You stood up, “I’m 4 Minute’s Sohyun,” you bowed. “I’m Girl’s Day’s Minah,” she smiled. “I’m Zinni of GLAM,” she giggled. “And Serri of Dal Shabet,” you finished introducing yourselves. “Our program is called ‘The Romantic & Idol’, The four of you are the third to be on the show,” you clapped. “For 3 nights and 4 days your managers are prohibited and stylists are also prohibited, you will need to take care of yourselves,” you pouted. “So then we have to do our makeup by ourselves?” he nodded. “That can’t be,” Zinni mumbled and you all laughed. “I wonder who the guys are?” Serri spoke up. “Me too,” you all nodded. ”Now you’re going to pick your first meetings and the guy who picked the same scene as you will be your first date,” it wasn’t the usual movie scene but the choices were from MVs.

  1. At the club (Oops! By G.NA)

or

  1. At the park (Don’t Touch My Girl by Boyfriend)

or

  1. At the flower shop (Illa Illa by Juniel)

or

  1. At the arcade (Crazy by Teen Top)

You picked the arcade because you were the girl on Teen Top’s MV. You went to the exact arcade you and L.Joe filmed at. You sat down at the motorbike and waited for someone. You were texting back to Jihyun when you felt someone sit beside you. “L-L.JOE/S-SOHYUN?” you said at the same time and chuckled. “Just like the old times,” you and L.Joe played games at the arcade and your last stop was the photo booth. You snapped pictures together and kept each. “I really had a fun time,” you smiled and your phones rang at the same time. “It’s our first mission.” You looked at the video. “We need to hold hands for a minute?” the PD nodded. “Sure!” L.Joe grabbed your hand. It has been about 10 minutes and he still didn’t let go. “The 1 minute is up already,” the PD chuckled. “It’s okay, we’re not awkward anyway,” you nodded. You headed to a café and saw Ilhoon and Minah. “Wow~” you mouthed. “You chose the park?” Minah nodded. “Where’s the others?” you sighed and food was served in front of you. “Want some?” you nodded and L.Joe fed you. “Ilhoon want some?” he nodded and you fed him too. “Look! Minah’s jealous!” she nudged your elbow and blushed. “I’m her cousin,” Ilhoon stated and Minah chuckled. “Oh! It’s Serri!” L.Joe immediately stood up and bowed. “Woah ~ I just noticed Sohyun being jealous for a second,” you smacked Ilhoon’s arm and he pouted.
“Take care of him,” you whispered to Minah and she nodded. “Your date is Himchan?” she nodded. “Oppa!” you hugged Himchan and took your sit. “The last couple’s here,” Zinni and Ken of VIXX joined you. “Hello,” you shook hands with Ken and the others did too. “One point for being friendly,” you thought and smiled at him. You ate together and you noticed that Ken has a bright personality.