Necklace Shuffle Date

The Romantic & Idol S3

 

“Now it’s time for the necklace shuffle date. The guys picked the necklaces and pick 1 one of those. The guy who picked it will be your date,” you nodded and gathered at the living room. “They’re all pretty,” you saw 4 different necklaces. “What should I pick?” you sighed. “1-2-3,” you pointed at the necklace with the INFINITE pendant. “What did you choose?” you asked Zinni.” Star pendant,” she answered. “I think I know who that belongs to,” you thought and Zinni stepped out. Serri came out next. You and Minah stepped out at the same time and saw Ilhoon and Ken. “I picked,” you showed them the necklace and turned around. Someone took the necklace and placed it on your neck. “K-Ken?” he smiled. “Why are you so shocked?” you chuckled and he held your hand. “See you later!” you waved at Minah and Ilhoon. You arrived in front of a café and saw them there. “Wah~ The star pendant was yours?” L.Joe nodded. “The bunny was mine,” Himchan raised his hand and one of the staff walked up to you. “ You will decide on where you’ll have your date, the beach, the forest, the café, the park,” you discussed for a long time and finally came up with a decision. “We’ll go to the beach, Minah and Ilhoon will go to the park, Zinni and L.Joe will go to the café and Himchan and Serri to the forest,” you went inside the car and Ken kept filming you.

“Is this it?” he parked the car. “The sand’s so nice,” he smiled and spotted a café. “Wanna have a drink?” you nodded and ordered cupcakes and smoothies. “This is the best since it’s hot,” he nodded. Your phones rang and it was your mission. “Tie her hair?” the PD nodded and gave him a hair tie. “Wow you’re so good at tying my hair,” you complimented him. “I have a sister you see, she’s still a kid and she plays track and field. So I have to tie her hair for her since she’s too busy to do it,” you nodded. “There’s a piano over there,” he pointed at the piano. “You’re wearing a skirt,” he tied his jacket around your legs and helped you go up. You both sat at the chair and he started to play the piano while singing. You clapped after he finished playing. “Oh Zinni’s calling,” you picked up the phone. “Hello? We’re at the beach. Zinni Ken played the piano and—L.Joe why are you so mean to me!” Ken took the phone. “Yah, did you say something to Sohyun? Stop it, Good,” he gave you back your phone. You ruffled his hair. “I wonder how the others are doing,” you nodded and ate at a restaurant. “It’s so delicious,” Ken fed you and it really is delicious. “HEY GUYS!” you waved at the others. You were at Udo Island, you’re going to film the guy you’re most interested in. The guys swam at the beach and you stayed behind to film him. You went back to Jeju and rested at the room. “I’m in a dilemma right now,” Zinni sighed. “Ken was so sweet today,” you puffed your cheeks. “Oh! It’s Jihyun-unnie,” you went to the kitchen and answered her call. “OH! Sorry,” Ken was being interviewed and you excused yourself. “I’m so nervous,” you shivered and it was already midnight.