Interim Choice

The Romantic & Idol S3

 

“The first video we’re going to show is Zinni’s,”you all clapped and her video started to play.”OH!” you all shouted and she blushed. “Is L.Joe your interim choice?” she nodded and looked down. “L.joe’s next,” you went silent and he chose Zinni too. “Next one is Serri’s,” she sighed and the video played. “REALLY!” Ilhoon shouted while jumping. “Is Himchan your interim choice?” she sighed and nodded. Himchan picked her too. “Unbelievable,” Ken laughed. “Minah’s next,” she pouted. “Can’t we view it later?” she joked and the video started playing.”Oh! It’s Ilhoon!” you shouted and clapped. “Get married already!” he picked her too.  “Last one is Sohyun,” you pouted. “What if we don’t end up together?” they laughed and you sighed. “Oh my god,” Serri clapped. “Your choice is Ken?” you nodded and avoided eye contact with him. “Noona’s blushing!” you gave Ilhoon a death glare. “Ken’s video is the last one for the guys,” you shut your eyes and thought about many things at once. “WOW! This is so amazing, Ken-hyung’s choice is noona!” Ilhoon shouted and you opened your eyes. “Did you really have fun?” he nodded. “You could go on a walk with your partner,” you stood up and Ken handed you his jacket. “Aren’t you gonna be cold?” he shook his head. “N-hyung always makes our dorm feel like winter,”  you laughed and walked with him. “I can’t believe you chose me,” you held hands. “ You don’t want me to?” you pouted. “I mean I can’t believe it,” you both chuckled and you went back to the house to have an interview.

“ I was like Oh My God *laughs*

“Are you happy that he chose you?”

“Yes I am,”

“Besides him, are there anyone else in your heart now?”

“*shooks head* no one so far,”

“This night is so amazing,” you lied down at your bed. “Hope they don’t have a change of heart,” you all nodded and slept.