Last Day -.-

The Romantic & Idol S3

 

You woke up early and prepared the Ingredients. It was only 5:00 A.M. but you started to cook for the others. You took a bath early and changed your clothes. You went outside the house and felt the fresh air. You gave some foods to the staffs and they happily ate it. You went to the living room . You played Be Mine by INFINITE. “Did I wake you up?” Ilhoon shook his head. “Did you cook these?” you nodded. “The best,” you smiled and the others started to wake up. “Good Morning,” you served the foods and fell asleep at the couch. You woke up and saw the others prepare foods. “Eat. You woke up early just to cook for us now it’s time for you to eat,” you smiled and eat. “Did you made up?” you asked Zinni. “I don’t know, all he said was he’s sorry,” she sighed and PD called you out. You spent the free date with Ken since Zinni and L.Joe agreed to have a date. “Ken, this will just be a dream once we go back to Seoul,” you sighed. “No it won’t, we’ll keep in touch,” you smiled. The guys went back to the guesthouse while you and the other girls are waiting in different places for the final decision. You waited at the café. “What if nobody comes?” you chuckled. “How many percent are you sure that Ken’s gonna pick you?” the PD asked you. “90%?” you laughed and waited anxiously. “Oh!” there he was. “Ken!” you hugged him. “Hug him if he’s your final decision and shake hands if not,” you nodded and took a step closer to him. You hugged him and he hugged back. “Wah~” you both smiled.” But who did L.Joe, Ilhoon and Himchan choose?” you rode off to the guesthouse. “For L.Joe, he chose Zinni, for Ilhoon, Minah and for Himchan, Serri,” you finally arrived and they were waiting for you. You gathered at one room and the cameras were also there. “Sohyun, since your agency doesn’t mind if you have a boyfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?” Ken asked and you nodded. The other guys did the same thing too including L.Joe. “L.Joe, hurt her and you’re dead,” you shot him a death glare. “This show is real,” you snapped a group picture and first couple pictures.