Don't cry

The Romantic & Idol S3

 

You walked up to Zinni and went inside your room with her while the other girls stall the guys in case she cries. “Zinni, look at me,” she looked at you and tears started to fall on her eyes. “Don’t cry,” you patted her back. “I’ll tell you a story of me and my last boyfriend. He’s name is Minhyuk, BtoB’s rapper. I was only part of their bet and when I found out I wanted to change how he feels. After a long time of trying, I found out that he didn’t change at all. So I broke up with him. It hurt me at first but I got over it because my friends are there especially Ilhoon. You can’t change a person’s heart easily but if you really like him, either you let him go or wait.” Tears also rolled down your eyes. “Thanks,” you smiled. The door opened and they came in. “Oh! Why are you both crying?” Ilhoon gave you tissues. “Ilhoon, don’t in when your noona’s crying,” he shook his head. “Done that before when Minhyuk made you cry,” he quickly covered his mouth. “It’s okay, it’s a long time ago,” you stood up and Zinni did too. “We’ll take a rest now,” you went inside your room. You and Zinni didn’t sleep at all. You were talking to each other. You asked permission to the staff and they allowed you to go on a walk. You went back to your room to get your phones and jackets when the girls told you that they’ll tag along. You sat at a bench and had a girl talk. “We’ll have a free date tomorrow, who are you gonna go with Zinni?” Minah asked her. “I don’t know,” she mumbled. “Let’s just form 2 groups,” you nodded and you felt someone cover you with a blanket. “Oh! What are you doing here?” it was the 4 guys. “You what are you doing here?” Himchan stuck his tongue out. “L-L.Joe, can we talk?” he nodded and Zinni and L.Joe went to the beach.” I hope they talk about it,” you nodded. “It’s getting late, let’s get going,” you nodded and all of you went back to the house to rest.