Stay or Change

The Romantic & Idol S3

 

“Now you will text Stay or Change. Text Change if you want to replace your partner or Stay if you like how it is. If 5 of you texts change then you will be in different houses and if 4 or more texts stay then you’ll stay in one place. ” You took out your phone and hesitated. You wanted to know the other guys especially Ken. “Change,” you sent it and smiled. “Noona what did you choose?” Ilhoon asked. “Secret,” he pouted and continued talking to Minah. You went outside and saw a single van. “We’re riding this? But there’s 8 of us,” Himchan acted like a kid. “For the convenience of the girls…they’ll stay in the back seat,” Ken suggested like a gentle man. “Gentleman, one point,” you thought and went inside. You took out your phone and played Man In Love by INFINITE. “Do you have any VIXX music there? I’ll be really happy if you have,” Ken smiled brightly. “Of course!” you scrolled down your phone and played Rock Ur Body and On and On. “How about GLAM?” you nodded and played In Front of the Mirror. “Noona has all your songs in her phone including BtoB,” they aw-ed. “Who’ll go to the grocery?” your driver, Himchan, asked. “Yeah. Who’ll go?” everyone looked at you. “Let’s play a game and the ones who lose will go and the others will prepare,” they nodded and you explained the game. You got out of the van and started the game.

“So girls and boys are staying in one room?” the staff nodded.

“Sohyun, Ken, Zinni and Minah. You go,” you pouted. “Take care okay?” you nodded and realized one thing. “So Serri’s here alone?” she nodded. “Ilhoon, take care of her?” he saluted and you stepped out of the van. “Who’s driving?” Minah asked as you enter the van. “Me!” you raised your hand. “Do you know how to drive?” Ken asked and you nodded. “What will we buy again?” Zinni asked. “Sesame Oil, Kimchi, Rice, vegetables, meat and drinks.” Ken looked at the list. “What kind of drinks?” you asked as you started the car. “Alcohol?” Minah suggested. “Sure but I’m not drinking. Mom will nag at me,” you sighed. “You don’t drink?” you shook your head. “Me too,” you high-fived. “Oh~ my bestfriend’s lovey-dovey with Sohyun.”Zinni teased you and Ken. He smiled. You arrived at the store and bought everything on the list and added some fruit juice for non-drinkers like you and Ken. “Same preference, one point again,” you thought and went back to the house. “We’re here!” you put the foods on the kitchen and Ken helped you. “Ilhoon!” you called him. “Yes noona?” he walked up to you. “Help them prepare outside and,” you handed him a tissue. “You have milk on your lips,” he wiped it. “Who’s gonna wash the vegetables?” you raised your hand. “Me too!” Ken raised his hand. “Himchan and I are gonna grill the meat!” Zinni took the meat and went outside. “L.Joe and I are gonna cut the vegetables after you’re done washing it.”Minah and L.Joe nodded. “Ilhoon and I are gonna prepare outside,” Serri took the table cloth and set it outside. “Feels like we’re going on a picnic outside,” you started to wash the vegetables. “It’s not like that you should wash it one by one,” you told Ken what to do while you washed the others. “Okay,” he pouted. “It’s alright you know,” he smiled and you took out the vegetables and gave them to Minah and L.Joe. “Let’s get the drinks,” you nodded and took out the alcohol and juice. “Ilhoon, don’t drink,” he nodded. “Yes nonna!”

“I’m still curious about that stay or change thing. Be honest now, who chose to change?”Himchan asked. You, L.Joe, Ken and Zinni raised your hands. You finished eating and Minah and Ilhoon volunteered to wash the dishes. “Girls will stay in different rooms for the Music Shuffle Date. The songs are picked by the guys themselves and you’ll have a walk under the Jeju Island’s moonlight,” the PD explained and you went inside a room.