SECRETLY IN-LOVE 6

SECRETLY IN-LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

10 years later..

 

 I graduated college and i'm currently working on my job, as of now, my patients were waiting for me for their check-ups. Yes. I’m a doctor! This is my dream since i was a kid. At first, all i want to be is to become a teacher but whenever i see ~~~ sick and weak, the feeling of protecting her and healing her on my own came into my mind and that’s how i end up being a doctor, i guess. I shook my head as my mind starts to think of her again. If you were wondering if i still love her, should i say no? It may be stupid but yes, i still like her. not like, but love. I still love my bestfriend.

 

Finally! My last patient bowed and went out of my office. It’s really tiring to become a doctor but it really felt good when you saw the patients become healthy and well because of you. As i walked out of my office, i heard a beep from my phone. I looked at it and saw the caller ID. It was her. i immediately looked at her text..

 

Yah! Are you going? Everyone’s here already!! Ppali!!

 

I looked at the text and realized that today is our reunion. It’s been 10 years since we graduated high school. Ten years since ~~~ and jaejin were dating. Yes! They’re still together. I guess she loves him that much. Since i’m not going to work tomorrow, i guess i should go, right? Well. It’s been years that i haven’t seen my other friends and schoolmates. I went inside my own car and drove to where they are. As i entered the gates of the rented place, i was greeted by my schoolmates, i bowed as a sign of acknowledging them. I looked from left to right finding my friends and classmates.

“myungmyung~ here!” as i hear that familiar angelic voice, i froze. I looked at her. she was standing right beside me and she hooked her arms with mine.

“myungie~~! Kaja!” she pulled me to where our classmates in high school were and once we found them, we greeted each other and settled down. ~~~ unhooked her arms from mine and sat next to that jaejin guy. I don't know why he was here, he's not even in my class before. I smacked my own head, of course he was here, ~~~ is here! his girlfriend. I looked away from that heartbreaking scene and focused on catching up with the other guys. We were talking about our lives happily when ~~~ clapped her hands earning the attention of my classmates and also mine.

“everyone! Me and Jaejin oppa have an announcement to make!” she said while clapping her hands excitedly.

Please log in to read the full chapter