SECRETLY IN-LOVE: HER DIARY PART 6

SECRETLY IN-LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

10 years later..

 

I graduated college and spent my 10 years on focusing on my studies and of course, forgetting him. i’m now working as an intrior designer. Well, decorating is really my passion since childhood. I remembered that time when myungsoo oppa moved in their house, farther from my house and he asked what designs are suitable for their designs and i told him my opinions and suggestions and he even approved of my opinions. I promised him that when the time comes, and we married to the people we love and get our very own house, i’ll be the one who’ll decided on the interior design of our house. Maybe that’s the reason why i get interior design as my course. Without noticing, my mind started to think of him.. If you were wondering if i still love him, should i say no? It may be stupid but yes, i still like him. not like, but love. I still love my bestfriend. I still can’t forget him even though jaejin oppa is always here by my side. Our relationship’s been working out though but honestly, he’s still in my heart and jaejin says that he totally understands that and he’ll work really hard to be able to get the bigger portion of my heart. These past few years, we’ve known each other more and he’s not that devil guy i was calling before. He changed. Or maybe i got to know him more than before.

 

 I was still working in my office when i jaejin oppa texted me that he’ll be here in a minute. I immediately kept my work and arranged my things and walked out of the building. As soon as i stepped out of the building, a car parked in front of me and saw jaejin oppa. We smiled at each other and he opened the passenger door for me.

“ready?” he asked me.

“ready.” i smiled at him. Tonight will be our reunion and i’ll be able to see my old friends and classmates, but i’m looking forward to see HIM. Well, tonight we will be announcing our marriage. yes, we’re getting married. Jaejin oppa talked to me with that matter and asked me if i’m really ready since he knows my feelings for myungsoo but i told him that i am ready and already forgotten about him. i’m a bad girl, aren’t i? I know i know! I know that i’m selfish, but this is the only way to forget him. and honestly, i think that i’m in love with jaejin oppa. Torn between two lovers? NAH!! I don’t want to give up jaejin oppa now, he suffered so much during these 10 years and i saw that he has perseverance towards his promise. And about myungsoo, he’s still my bestfriend of course... and the man who i used to love. Used to. Or is he really the man i USED TO LOVE? Or still IN LOVE?

 As we got on the place, i looked around and spotted my classmates and went there while jaejin oppa went to his classmates. I had a conversation with them and caught up with each other’s lives. As i looked around, i can feel that something’s missing. I was wandering around and felt a pair of arms on my shoulder. I looked at the owner and saw a smiling jaejin oppa.

“He’s still not yet here. How about you text him?” he told me. i looked at him.

“Aren’t you jealous?” i asked him. He looked at me and smirked.

“I’m jealous. I know that you still love him even thought you have already told me that you stopped loving him for so many time but i can still see longing for him with your eyes. you know, if you really love him, why not confess? And stop hurting yourself anymore.”

“you’re telling me those things after these years of suffering just for me to forget him?”

“yeah, it’s just that... i love you ~~~-ah! And i’m willing to give everything up just to see you happy!” those words touched my heart as i smacked his chest.

“babo! I admit it, he’s still here in my heart.. but .... you’re also in my heart now. Dominating over his.” I told him.

“jinjja?” by that, i literally see his eyes sparkling. Holding me close, he hugged me.

“thank you ~~~-ah! I really really love you! i won’t hurt you! ever!” he hugged me tighter. I patted his back and smiled. As he pulled out, he poked my waist.

“now! I won’t be jealous anymore! Text him!!!! i know you want to see your bestfriend!!!” he smiled. I just smiled back at him and texted myungsoo.

  

 

Yah! Are you going? Everyone’s here already!! Ppali!!

 

 

I held my phone in one hand while chatting to my other friends. Minutes later, i felt jaejin oppa poking me again and when i looked at him, i saw him pointing to some direction. I looked at the direction of his finger and saw myungsoo, looking around. I looked at jaejin oppa and he gave me a reassuring nod and pushed me to the direction of myungsoo. I held my chest and tried to breathe normally. Every step i take, as i get nearer to him, my hearts starts to beat crazily again. I took a deep breath and stand beside him.

 

“myungmyung~ here!” i hooked my arms with him.

 

“myungie~~! Kaja!” and pulled him to where the others are. Once we get there, i saw him greeting my other classmates and i unhooked my arms from his and sat next to oppa.

 

“are you okay?” he asked me. i looked at him.

 

“oppa..” i was expecting an angry or d

Please log in to read the full chapter