SECRETLY IN-LOVE: HER DIARY PART 3

SECRETLY IN-LOVE
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

11th grade

 

 I’m really bored inside the house because i really got nothing to do during weekends. So i decided to past time with myungsoo. I walked to their house and when i reached their front door, i knocked on it. i smiled when it opened thinking that myungsoo will open it because it’s always him opening the door of their house, you know, but to my dismay, it’s not him. it’s her mother who opened the door. I’m not saying that i don’t want to see his mother, NO NO!! But i just want to see him. His mother looked at me and smiled.

 

“omo! ~~~-ah!”

 

“good morning mrs. Kim!” i bowed.

 

“aigoo~ i told you to call me eomeonim, right?”

 

“hehehe.. sorry eomeonim. is myungsoo there?”

 

“omo!! Yes yes! Myungsoo is here! You have such a good timing since i should be going now since i’ve something really urgent to do at the office and i can’t take care of him right now!”

 

“take care of him? wae?” i suddenly became alert.

 

“myungsoo is having a very high fever and—“ i didn’t let her finish and ran to his room. I know it’s not a good manner to do that especially to the elderly but she said that mmyungsoo is sick! How will i calm down?

 

I knocked at his room’s door and waited for him to open it, but to no avail, it’s not being opened. I knocked once again and called him. after knocking and calling him for like 5 minutes? The door flung open and a pale and weak myungsoo came into the view. I immediately checked his temperature and he sure is really hot! Not hot hot! But hot! Okay.. he is hot! But as of now, the hot i’m talking about is related to his temperature. I looked at him and saw him turning red? Is it because of his sickness? Or because of something else? Maybe he likes me too? Aish! I mentally slapped myself. It is not the time to fantasize about such things, now is the time that i should take care of him. i pulled my hand away from his forehead and pushed him gently and tucked him in his bed.

 

“Don’t you dare move!” I warned him.

 

“i’m not moving! I just moved because of your annoying knocks!” he answered weakly. I glared at his answer. Seriously, kim myungsoo! If you are reading this, this instance, why aren’t you running out of those annoying answers? Tell me!! >.< okay .. so i glared at him and clucked my tongue.

 

“Be thankful you’re sick or else i would’ve smack your head!”

 

“THANK YOU!”

 

He answered me back AGAIN! Seriously???? i know he was teasing me because of his tone and face even though he said it softly and looked pale. Believe me! I really know it! i glared at him again. If looks could kill, i would’ve killed him many times. i ran downstairs to get water and a towel and run back to his room. It was almost half closed so i pushed it but i heard a loud thump. I looked at the source of that sound and saw myungsoo sitting on the floor, groaning in pain. I was shocked and put the basin of water beside his bed and went to his side.

 

“Yah! I told you to not move, didn’t i?”

 

I started s

Please log in to read the full chapter