Chapter 5

Between You, Me, and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Daesung awakened by the sound of a knock on the door loudly. He tried to open his eyes and tried to adjust the incoming sunglight. Someone who previously knocked on the door now began loudly yelled someone name.

He got up and stretched out his hands with his eyes still closed. He sat for awhile when he heard someone yelled again.

"SEUNGHYUN!" That person yelled, Daesung immediately open his eyes. His name is Daesung not Seunghyun. He was surprised by the sight in front of him, it was not his room and all look very different, there is no blue wall colour and there is no his favorite Doraemon, there is only white wall and a few caps and rings that doesn't looks so special.

He turn his head to his side and he saw someone beside him with horror, that he was in bed next to him someone named Seunghyun a.k.a TOP that charismatic rapper sleep without a shirt. He looked at himself and he was freaking out he also does not wear any shirt. He glanced back to beside him to meet with a sleepy gaze from the rapper, he pulled the blanket that covers the bottom of both of them to cover his upper body and try to find his shirt and get out from the bed but failed when the rapper pull his wrist making he fall back to the bed.

That person in the front still yelled and knocking the door. "Close your eyes and pretend that you're asleep." The rapper said and get a death glare from the younger man. "Just do it" Daesung confused but he did as the rapper said. The younger man closed his eyes and the rapper change their position, he put Daesung's head on his chest and put Daesung's hands on his waist hugged him and he doing the same thing to the younger man.

Daesung could feel his heartbeat began to beat faster and faster and his cheeks began to redden. He about to open his eyes and asked Seunghyun why they doing this when he could hear the sound of the door open, then he heard the footsteps getting closer and closer and then stopped.

"! Fortunately I didn't wake them. New boyfriend again." Daesung felt a pang on his chest, he doesn't know but he felt dissapointed. He opened his eyes and pulled back from Seunghyun and try to get up from the bed and looking for his shirt after that person get out from the house.

Wearing his shirt, he saw Seunghyun still lying in the bed with both his hands on back of his head watching all Daesung move. Daesung walked back to the bed and looked at Seunghyun, "I will ask you this one lost time and I will stop following you like yesterday night and you can stop say that I was stalker to your friends. Are you okay after the accident yesterday night? If no, I will take you to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter