Chapter 3

Between You, Me, and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Tomorrow is Daesung's birthday and tonight he going to celebrate it with his friends at the bar. He sent a message to his friends to come to a party, but just Taeyang and Seungri which can come to the party, while the others say they are busy with work and other stuff. He felt lonely, his parents did not come to celebrate his birthday this year because they have to travel abroad for business, although Taeyang and Seungri will come and celebrate his birthday, he still feels lonely.

Daesung has just come out of the bathroom after a shower when his cell phone rang. He took his phone and the call came from his mother.

"Dae, listen to me. I'm sorry that we could not spend time with you on your birthday this year." Said the middle-aged woman on the other line.

"It's okay mom, I understand. Business is more important, there is still another time we can celebrate." He said, He knows the business is more important than having to celebrate her son's birthday.

"I'm so sorry my son, I'll bring a gift when get home ok? I must go now, happy birthday my son. I love you" Said the middle-aged women and close the call. Daesung could only sigh. He wanted his parents to be here for him when his birthday, spending time together like a normal family.

He put the cell phone on his bed, and he ran to his closet to change clothes. He decided to wear only simple clothing. He sprayed perfume all over his body and checked his appearance in the mirror, 'nice' he thought. He walked to his bed to pick up his phone and call Taeyang, but before he could call Taeyang, he heard the doorbell ring. He ran downstairs and opened the door, there stood Taeyang and Seungri at the door. Daesung smiled at his two friends who kept his promise.

 

*****

 

Loud music fill their ears when they walk into the bar. Walking past the pretty girls who approached them and spoke to them with seductive tone, but they just ignore the girls. Walk towards the VIP room Daesung have booked before to celebrate Daesung's birthday. They were drinking alcohol that they ordered, sometimes dancing wildly to the music that sounded throughout the bar.

 

Daesung's pov

I'm looking at Taeyang and Seungri were dancing wildly to the music when my phone rang, I picked up my phone and see '1 new message ', I opened the message

Happy birthday! I pray that you always healthy. I hope to meet you again, and when we see each other again, you have to treat me! ^ ^ Once again, happy birthday, Kang Daesung!

-Jiyong ^^

I smiled when I read a message from him. I think from where he got my phone number, but that's not important. I checked the clock on my phone, it was exactly 12 o'clock at night, he's the first to say happy birthday to me, I can not stop smiling.

I keep his phone number and decided to call him. First, he is not answer my call, so I called him for a second time and finally he picked up the call.

"He-hello" he said with a hoarse voice and almost like a whisper. Did I wake him sleeping??? But why so early to go to sleep after sending a message?? Weird.

"Did I wake you?"

"No!! I have not even slept. Why are you calling?" I was shocked. I do not even know why I called him, and for what I call him. I'm trying to find a reason why I called him. I seem to think too long because Jiyong started calling my name over and over again in other line. This party is too quiet right? Just me, Seungri and Taeyang, how about invite him to come here? Great idea!

"Can you come to my party?? I'll send you the address"

"Okay"

I smiled, turned out it was a good idea. You are smart Daesung. I sent the address bar where I was to him. Put my phone back to my pouch, Taeyang and Seungri back seat next to me after dancing. They look very tired.

My phone rang I picked it up and saw the caller ID, it was Jiyong.

"I was at the bar, where are you?"

"I was in the VIP room, number 4" He hung up, and soon the man opened the door of this room. It Jiyong, he looks very stylish.

My eyes and his eyes met, he smiled at me. I patted the empty spot next to me hinting to him to sit beside me. He sat next to me, and I began to introduce himself to Taeyang and Seungri. Both can not stop talking about how he looks very handsome and charming, makes me ashamed because of their attitude.

Hours we were all drinking and dancing, now we start to feel tired. I put my head on the table and covered my face with the palm of my hand, I began to feel dizzy and drowsy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

*****

 

Jiyong's pov

I took my drink that was on the table and find Daesung was asleep with his head on the table. And his position seemed uncomfortable, so I lifted his head from the table and placed it on my shoulder.

Daesung friend, who was named Taeyang look at me with a look of 'what's wrong with him?' I bring my hands to my ears and my head tilted slightly. And he seemed to understand what I mean because he nodded and went back to dance again with Seungri.

I let Daesung still sleeping, do not want to disrupt his sleep. I want to drink my drink again, but Daesung movement stopped me, I froze in my place did not dare to move. I leaned back on the couch, put off my desire to drink. Thankfully he did not wake up because of this little thing.

My hand moved towards his bangs, remove his bangs from his eyes. He looks so cute and innocent like a baby. My eyes turned from his eyes to his lips. I do not know what came over me, my face slowly began to approach his face, I wanted to kiss his lips. I just could not resist this desire. 2 inches and I could kissed his lips, but Taeyang and Seungri who had just returned to the room after dancing disturbing me, I sighed.

Quickly I leaned back into the couch. I looked at Taeyang with a calm face. then I saw Seungri, he lay down on the couch and seemed to fall asleep. Taeyang sat beside me and drink more alcohol. "Now two people have fainted -he meant sleep- better go home now" he said, and I could only nod.

He drank more alcohol. He wiped the corners of his mouth with the back of his hand. "I'll drive Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter