Chapter 2

Between You, Me, and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung wake up from his sleep, today is friday and he doesn't have any activity, no class or event from his friends. He got up from his bed and walk towards the bathroom to take the shower, he turns on the cold water and relaxed his muscles. Finished his shower, he walk to the washstand and took his toothbrush and toothpaste then began to brush his teeth. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, 'maybe I should go to gym today' he thought. He washed his toothbrush and put it back into the place. Walking to his wardrobe he took white simple t-shirt and jeans, take out a small bag commonly used when he would go to the gym, put a shirt and a small towel into the bag, not forget his iPod also joined the other 'friends' into the bag. 

Walked back to his room and took the car keys before walked away from his room down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to meet his mother and father. Like the others day, he hugged his mom from behind, kissed her cheek then said "Good Morning" before sit in his chairs waiting for his mom to come and with plate of breakfast like good-puppy. 

"Mom, where's Dad??" He asking his mom. He know his father will never skip his breakfast because brekfast is the only time his father could spend time together with his wife and his son talk about things that happened in the previous day. 

"He already go to work." Mom said and come with plate of Daesung favorite breakfast menu, toast, egg, and fresh milk.

"It's weird" He said, took his toast and took the first bite. Mom gave Daesung her soft smile, really looks like angel, "What's your schedule today hm? Go to club with your friends?". Daesung took another bite and drink the milk before answering his mom question, "MOM!! it's not like everyday I'm going to club!" He said then pouting to his mom make his mom chukled.

"Then?"

"Just go to gym, and back to home, sleep until the next morning" His mom laughed at Daesung's answer. To be honest Daesung's little bit angry why his mom laughing at him, but when he see his mom finally can laugh like nothing happened, he feels happy too.

Daesung finished his breakfast, before go he kissed his mom's cheek again and say goodbye. He began driving to the gym, not forget to turn on his iPhone and singing along.

Arrived at the gym, he going to bathroom to change his clothes and put his bag in the locker. He walk to treadmill zone and choose treadmill he usually use when he going to this gym. He started running on a treadmill, sweat began to fall from his forehead to his cheek, and to his jaw, then to his neck, and dissapeared behind t-shirt he wear.

He feels exhausted and decided to stop and take a break. He walk toward his locker and open it, take out the water bottle he mom prepared for him. Daesung drink the water when he saw a figure that he knew from a distance, but he was not sure because he has not seen his face. Then, the figure turned and walked toward Daesung. Now, Daesung sure it was Kwon Jiyong.

"Jiyong-sshi!!" Daesung yelled and waving at Jiyong. Jiyong waving back and run to Daesung.

"Don't call me with 'sshi' just call my name" Jiyong said with his gummy smile, cutie.

"What is your next schedule??" Jiyong asked as he opened his locker, took out a small towel from his bag, and wiped the sweat.

"I have no schedule for today. Why?"

"Hmmm, Maybe we could have lunch together. I will treat"

"Sure, why not? And it was almost lunchtime, how about going now?? I will drive"

"No! I will drive. Just leave your car here, I'll get someone to drive your car to home."

"But-" Daesung is about to talk when Jiyong cut his words.

"No 'but' Daesungie."

*****

After changing their clothes in the gym, and drive for about 35 minutes, Jiyong and Daesung arrived at the Japanese restaurant, Daesung favorite restaurant.

After parking the car, Jiyong and Daesung walked into the restaurant.

"Table for 2 people, please." Jiyong said to one of the waiters.

"Please, follow me." Said the waiter. Jiyong walking along following the waiter, suddenly he stopped when he felt Daesung was not in behind him. Jiyong trying to find where is Daesung, when Jiyong found where is Daesung, Daesung is still standing in the same place. Jiyong was confused what is Daesung doing there, still standing in the same place an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter