Chapter 1

Between You, Me, and Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung walked from his room down the stairs and walked into the kitchen where his parents were waiting for breakfast. Daesung's father was busy reading the newspaper and drinking coffee, while his mother was preparing breakfast. Daesung ran towards her and hugged her from behind "God morning, Mom" he said and kissed her cheek. His mother kissed back his cheek and said "Good morning my boy, sit down. The breakfast will ready in 5 minutes" Daesung nodded then released his mother and kissed her cheek again.

Daesung sat near his father who was still busy reading the newspaper "Good morning, Dad"  he said and drank the milk that his mother prepared for him. "Good morning" said his father and put the newspaper on the dini table and sipped his coffee.

"What is your schedule today?" his father ask him after sipping his coffee and put it back on the table.

"Today?? Mm, nothing I'm free today. Just go to college and then come home. What's up dad?" he said looking at his father with curious look.

"I will had dinner with my old friend, you must come. If you do not come, I will block all your credit cards for one year."

"You hear that?? Better you come or your credit card will be blocked and you can't go to Japan with Taeyang and Seungri again." Suddenly his mom speak and come with maid and plate full of food. Daesung chukled.

"I will come, don't worry. What time is the dinner?"

"7:30PM"

"Now, quickly eat your breakfast Daesung, or you will be late for college." his mother said

"It's okay mom, first class is Mr.Yang, I don't care about his class." he said and got a small punch in his head by his father.

 

-----

Daesung was on his way going to college which is not far from his house, it's just took 45 minutes with car. Suddenly his phone rang and the caller is Seungri. Daesung put his headphone and answer the call.

"Why??" he said with annoying tone, he know if Seungri call him at this time it's mean Seungri need a ride to go to college.

"What's wrong with your voice Daesungie?? I'm calling you not because I need a ride to go to college, I'm already in college and in the class......" 

Daesung cut his friend "then???"

"Hurry up come to college!!! I have big news! Youngbae is arrived in 5 minutes" Seungri said with cheerful tone, Daesung sighed.

"Seung....." Seungri hung up his call before Daesung can talk. Daesung sighed, 'why should I have friend like him' he thought. 

Daesung arrived at his college and try to find Seungri and Taeyang, suddenly he bumping into someone and fall. "Are you okay??" the men said and gave Daesung his hand to help him stand up.

"I'm okay" he said and took the men's hand and stand up.

"I'm sorry but I have to go" the guy said and bowed to Daesung then leave. Daesung sighed and turn away, ready to go when he hear Seungri called his name "DAESUNGGG!!!!" Daesung sighed when he heard Seungri voice. Seungri was run towards Daesung and hugged him from behind, Taeyang hit Seungri's head make Seungri shouted in pain.

"Daesungie......" Seungri said still hugged his 'Daesungie'

"Stop calling me 'Daesungie', Seungri" Seungri released Daesung and gave him pout, Taeyang immediately hit Seungri's head.

"YAA!! IT'S HURT" Seungri yelled in pain makes Daesung laugh.

"not funny Daesung" Seungri said again in annoyed tone. Daesung stop laughing and look at Seungri, "tell me" Daesung said. "tell you what??" 

"You call me this morning and you said you have a big news. tell me the big news" 

"today is thursday, you know what?? The largest underground group in Hongdae will perform today, TODAY!!! I hear they have a new rapper with incredible charisma!!!" Seungri said with enthusiasm.

"I'm not come" Daesung said. He really want to go, but he already had an appointment with his father to go to the dinner with his old friend. 

"Why??" Taeyang and Seungri said in unison.

"I've got an appointment with my father to come to the dinner with his old friend. If I not come, my credit card will be blocked for 1 year and we could not go to Japan. 1 YEAR 1 YEAR!!!! oh my god"

"Poor my Daesung. I will make sure to take a picture of the new rapper just for you~~" Taeyang said and pinch Daesung cheek.

"Why do I have to meet a friend like you two. Let's go to class, the class will start in 10 minutes" Daesung said and leave the 2 boys behinds who laughing at him.

 

-----

Daesung feel class time is running very slow, Daesung feel the class has been running for 3 hours but the reality is the class just runs for 30 minutes. Daesung tried to focus but could not. Daesung pulled out his phone from his pocket, put on headphones and listen to songs. He kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter