Four

Come back to me

 

I sauntered up to the hallway, obviously, my daily routine to get ahead on my lockers just to put back my Swimsuit as usual. The bright light pushes into my eyes as i squinted my eyes to manage my back hands to cover my eyes from the sunlight flashes. I saw Lay and Shin, together, laughing their ; managing their ways ahead up on me. I dodged off of to my position near my locker and hid my body behind on wall.

 

Feeling unseasy and frozed.

 

Lay, himself, stop next to my locker to get something and i hear them. Eavsdropping as I squeezed my both clasped hands in my chest not wanting to notice by this two who looks like couple by their actions and movement. Why I felt something stabbing my back, my aching heart and my whole body? am I not suppose to eavesdrop here. Am I that bad girl to eavesdrop into someones bussiness? its just an accident only dont blame me guys but seriously why I am feeling this something inside my mind....am I regretting for neglecting him in the first?? tell me guys to stop this feeling and how could I stop this because really, i couldn't.

 

I peek my head behind the wall to see what their doing.

 

"Your funny! i bet that you wouldn't dare to do that!" she exclaimed and hit his arms lightly. "Shin-ah your so cute! your blushing" as Lay pinched her cheeks and leaned over to her to peck on her forehead. I gasped "Omo!!"

 

The both of them glanced at each other before looking at me, excuse me I mean the wall which is I was in behind. I heard a footsteps coming to my way. !! IM CAUGHT!!

 

"Dangshin?" he said I shifted my eyes only to find him beside me. Curiosity was filled in their minds.

 

"What are you doing Dangshin? your eavesdropping on us?" Shin said in disbelief. I looked at her and wave my hands gesturing for a 'NO' or something. "I-im just in here in a seconds." im shuddered and felt little by this two. They nodded and leaved me dumbfounded. Then Shin turned back, "Ah, Dangshin-ah~ Thanks for convincing Lay for me. I love you!" and leaved me dumbfounded following Lay from behind.

 

*WHY THE HELL ARE GOING LIKE THIS UNEASY?? FYI, I DIDN'T CONVINCED HIM! GO TO OFF! KICK YOUR ! BULL, FILTHY ANIMAL, , , !! GET OUT THE OFF OF TO MY LIFE! YOU BOTH PLEASE DIE!!!!! BEFORE I'LL FETCH YOU BOTH AND PINNED YOU TWO IN THE FLOOR!!!!!*

 

Days passed and it seems Lay avoiding me. He barely eat with us. Since the incident they caught me eavesdropping. He doesn't talk to me that much. Its kinda sad to me because...I really don't know what's really happening now. I'm very certain im not inlove with him. But why things are complicated? I mean what I did wrong? sometimes there a times im thinking ridiculouus or horrible, its kinda funny because im like an idiot. Thinking that Lay being with her makes me sobs sometimes. I don't get it why.

 

So today i decided to approach him first and have a conversation atleast because I really miss him.

 

"Hey" that was the only word I said.

"Oh, hello to you" he said. He's tone were cold towards me sending me shivers into my spine.

"Umm, Lay-ssi about my ea-" he cut me off as he slammed his locker. I felt like he was annoyed to see me. I feel something knife stabbing my lungs because I don't know what to say.

"Can't you please don't bring that? everytime I see you my day were ruined. Everytime I see you im getting crazy to the point I want to hang you on the tree. You give me so much pain Dangshin and that pain will never erased. And now your the one who's  chasing me now? Do you know how much I waited you? since our childhood I like you I burried my feeling here, HERE IN MY HEART! MY MIND! MY BODY! EVERYTHING! BUT THOSE EXPECTATION I CREATED WILL NEVER BE TRUE"

 

My mouth were ajar. My jawdropped. Surprised by his answer. Tears starting to rolled down in my face. Not knowing, my feet pulling mee back not wanting to hear him yelled to me again. This is the first time I saw this side of him.

 

"Yixing..." that's the only word i replied feeling uneasy all of a sudden.

"Look..im done with you so stop looking for me. Satisfied?" he smirked and leave me dumbfounded and speechless.

He turned around and walked away. I ran and grabbed his arms. Spunning him around to face me again. He sighed and grinned as if I didn't exist in him.

"What?" he said and rolled his eyes. I can feel he's being cold towards me. Why Yixing?

"I'm sor-" i cutted off by him again.

"Where the part of 'I'm done with you' didn't you get?" my mouth left ajar. My eyes grew widen thrice more surprised by his act. He then slapped my hands off of to him and walked away.

 

I lost to my knees, clutching my shirt in anger. I punch the floor, gettng wounds and blood were covered my hand. I burst out in a loud priercing cry. Why things are like this?!!!! why??!! I grabbed my hair and pull it. I hate my life. I hate you Yixing. I'm not sure about this thing but the side of me saying that...

 

'I'm fell inlove with you Zhang Yixing...

 

 

 

 

but it's too late'