Three

Come back to me

 

I headed to my locker to get my swim suit then I saw Lay heading to his locker too. "Hi!" I greeted and smiled. He smiled back "Oh, your here too. Gotta go. Bye" he said closing the locker as he waved.

 

*Is he avoiding me? Liar.*

 

I closed my locker and go to the restroom to change my uniform into swim suit. I lock myself inside the cubicle to prevent with a sudden burst out of the door. When im about to open the cubicle after i finished changing I heard someone talking to the phone so i held my ears through the doors, eavesdropping. This voice are seems familiar to me? They continued to talk then i heard her giggled and...wait....Shin?

 

She chuckled as on the guy on the phone call her name. Well, its loudspeak so I can hear what they talking about. If this girl is Shin-ah......then...who's that--

 

"Neh, Lay-oppa Im coming! Wait for me oppa. I miss you"

 

Wait Lay? My eyes widened in disbelief. *How could--* "Oh. I miss you too Shin-ah, don't worry I'll give you a peck when we met later. Okay. Okay. I'll hung up bye." I gasped after hearing what Lay said. Is they both dating? Since when? Why? Is Lay doesn't like me anymore? Oh. I know. Im happy for them.

 

"Is anyone there?" hearing her footsteps coming to me I covered my mouth to not to make any noise until her phone rang. Thanks im saved by the phone. I sighed in relief then I peek to the door looking is she's still there then she's gone. I let out another sigh again.

 

I was going to the pool area since our P.E teacher called us to lined up. I sighed and turned around looking for someone. *Is he not coming?*

 

I turned around then someone called our teacher, I, then turned around meeting his gaze as he lane up behind me. "Oh, your here" he smiled and then look at me I looked away and smiled. I don't know why I am like this smiling like an idiot when I upon seeing his face. I felt something weird kicking my stomach. Urghhhhh. Stop it!

 

Then, we, starting to jump over to the pool. I wear my goggles, placing my feet in the end of the pool, straightening my body and sigh as I held my both arms and hands up high and clasped it with confident then I bent down with my clasped hands straightly line in the top of my head then I jump effortlessly.

 

Our teacher said that do the backflipping, butterfly, , back stoke, freestyle, upper stoke and lower .

 

I do the backflipping first, I am not that good at this. I feel my back slowly pulling down. A blinked of an eye I felt my feet suddenly turned into statue. I can't move my feet then I lost my balance. Im drowning then someone rescue me from the ing nightmare. I panting over my breath lacking of air. Then someone hold my waist and pulled me up. I hug him tight not wanting to drowned again.

 

"please don't leave me. I don't want to die..please save me" i mumbled as tears rolled down on my cheeks, not obviuos to notice since my face were wet. He hugged me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs to his waist. Then I looke up, it was Lay. "Lay...."

 

He smiled and chuckled. "Im here your savor. Don't cry my princess" i smiled after hearing him calling me princess. "Princess..." i whispered.

 

"I can hear you" he chuckled and tightened his arms around me not wanting released me.

 

"Thank you, Lay"

 

*Oh my god! Why my heart beating rapidly? Am i having a heart disease? Hmmmmm....should I need to go to hospital? But it seems am i not having a symptoms. Weird.*