Final Chapter

Come back to me

 

final chapter


 

Three years had passed. Three years of no communication to both of them; Shin and Lay. That night, three years ago, still remember. It will never be erase that in my mind. Everytime it keeps repeating on my head.

 

~Flashback~

 

I went to my home, exhausted all day. I slumped my on the couch and the T.V. I still can't get over what happen earlier. Thinking of Yixing's leaving me making me crazy. I can't contain my feels it's mixed emotions. Sad, angry, bliss, i don't know which one of that. While im stunning the channel tears were streaming on my face. I sat in the couch as my knee on my chest, hugging it.

 

"Zhang Yixing....."

 

Suddenly, my phone vibrated I recieved a text message.

'Dangshin-ah i have something to tell you. I'm here at the park. I'm waiting for you --Yixing'

I rubbed my eyes surprised that he texted me. I get my coat and headed to the door. I hope this things turns out well. Yixing please don't be cold to me. A smile plastered on my face I let my tears to fall in joy. I'm sure he will apologized to me on what happen earlier.

 

I saw him in a far. He kept on glancing at his watch, sitting on the bench waiting for me. My smile grew wider upon seeing him again. I felt something kicking my stomach my butterflies. Omygod! what to do! what to do?

 

I sauntered going to him.

"Oh Yixing-ah" that's the only word came from my mouth.

"Sit" he said without looking at me. I blinked in curiosity. The hell? what's up now? I'm not sure what he will say but I kept my smile.

"Oh~"

"Listen, i will straight you. I will not repeat it so please listen carefully" he's serious man. He's serious. My smile were faded by frown.

"So....what it is?" i stuttered.

"I'm sorry for being cold to you. I didn't mean that. I'm so sorry Dangshin-ah"

 

Right, that's it? omygod i think he will scold me or whatsoever.

"Don't wo--"

 

"Dangshin-ahi will stop. Don't contact me. And i promised i will open my heart to someone who D.E.S.E.R.V.E this" he emphasized the word DESERVE infront of me.

 

Tears are threatening to form into my eyes i tried to held it but it will won't work. Winds passing by making me shivers although its not really winter but i feel it's cold.

 

"Zhang Yixing why are you like this? your not like this before? why'd you change? DO YOU THINK I DON'T CARE TO YOU? DO YOU THINK THAT I DIDN'T CARE TO YOU? I CARE FOR YOU !EVERYTHING!!" i shouted under my breath. I didn't mean that its just suddenly blurted out.

 

He heavily sighed, "DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW DANGSHIN? DON'T YOU? BECAUSE THIS PAIN CHANGED ME! YOU GET IT! YOUR THE PROBLEM!!! THIS PAIN...THIS PAIN CHANGED ME!!" he yelled to me causing a bunch or pair eyes gaze to the both of us but he didn't care at all. He pointing his finger to his heart.

 

My jaw dropped in ajar. I become speechless. MY eyes grew wider thrice more than a plate. With a blink of an eye. He's gone. HE'S GONE....

 

 

End of flashback~~

 

I will never forget that. I mean how can I forget when he gave me so much to remember?

 

I wonder how he was doing now. Oh i still didn't change my number hoping that he will call or text to me but three years had been passed and im still wating for him to call me. Should I call him first? but what if he did change his number? oh should I try let's see.

 

I hesitantly punch his number on the keypad. I held it in my ears as it suddenly rangs. He still didn't change his number. The first ring, no answer until the secong ring....

"Hello?" a voice of a woman. Wait who's this?

"Oh hello is Yixing's there" i said nervously.

"He went out for awhile. Who is this" she replied then. This time i hear cries of the baby in the background.

"W-who are y-you?" my voice now shaking. Aware that seconds later, I might break my own heart.

"This is Shin, Zhang Yixing's wife. Why?"

"W-wife?"

"Yes wife" then I heard someone crying over the phone. "Ssssshhh. Don't cry baby. Daddy Yixing just went out for awhile. Don't worry baby he will come later. Don't cry sshhh"

I dropped my phone and it fell on the floor. The way it brokes into a pieces cannot compared how my heart feels right now. Now I feel how he feels before. It's badly madly hurt. It's my fault. It's too late. My entire life will never be happy. Never again.

 

 

 


 

[A/N]

I'm sad that this is the ending. Im not going to have a sequel for this because I dont do sequel seriously. Sorry guys for making it sad ending. I hate it too. Kill me :{ by the way thnaks for supporting and reading my story. I'll really appreciate that. I love you all guys. Please check my other stories :)) once again thanks to all of you!