Myungsoo Daily Routine

Do you love me?

Myungsoo got up at 6 in the morning and got up from the rusty sofa, he walked into the bedroom to see his mother laying there helplessly "omma get well soon ok am going to find a job" he kissed his mother forehead and his mother smiled weakly at her son "comeback soon myungsoo" he nodded and walked out myungsoo washed up and got dressed up, he wore worn out sneakers, black pants, White t'shirt and a leather jacket.

Myungsoo stayed at a cheap room in seoul the owner was kind enough to let them stay for free because the owner likes to help people who are less fortunate, Myungsoo walked into a cafe and it looked very fancy and the people who are in it are dressed nicely, "excuse me sir..have you got a job available?" The man looked at myungsoo from head to toe and shook his head. Myungsoo walked out and sat on the bench "i need to be strong...for my omma she needs me" myungsoo looked around and sighed.

"Myungsoo!" Myungsoo turned around seeing his friend dressed up in a suit neatly ironed and perfect hair "hyung how are you?" The older guy smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder "myungsoo am fine but how is your mother?" Myungsoo was happy about his concern "she is still sick and am looking for a job" sungkyu smile faded "myungsoo here take this" sungkyu took out his wallet and gave myungsoo 100 dollars "no hyung i cant take that" 

sungkyu smiled and pushed the money into myungsoo pocket "buy your omma something nice and go to the drug store to get medication" myungsoo was happy he hugged him "thank you so much hyung thank you" the older guy gladly hugged back "and sungkyu hyung you look so smart" sungkyu chuckled "am a driver for Miss Bae she is doing jewelry shopping" "oh so how is she?" Sungkyu sighed and smiled "she is very beautiful but she can be very snappy myungsoo" myungsoo laughed.

"Ehem butler sungkyu take me home i have an important meeting" myungsoo turned to see who it was wow...shes beautiful Myungsoo thought and he shook his head sungkyu said his goodbyes to myungsoo and drove Suzy back home. Myungsoo walked into the drug store and bought medication for his mom and seeing a food stand he walked right over to it "can i have two seaweed soup please ahjusshi" the old man handed myungsoo the soup.

walking home myungsoo phone rang "Neh sungkyu hyung?" "Myungsoo i will pick you up tomorrow at noon i have a job for you myungsoo and its very good pay, you get payed more than me" myungsoo chuckled "ommo jinja?!?! I really want to thank you i love you hyung! So much!" Myungsoo can hear sungkyu laughing on the other line. Myungsoo ran home and ran into the room to see his mother "omma! I have a job! I start tomorrow omma the pay is very good!" He hugged his mother and kissed her. "I wont let you down omma" myungsoo whispered.