Moving

Do you love me?

Meanwhile in Suzy room Myungsoo was rushing around gathering her clothes "Yah be careful with that!" Suzy yelled at myungsoo and he got scared and folded her clothes gently, when he was done he walked over to suzy while she was sitting on a stool watching him pack "Ok now carry my suitcase downstairs and comeback in here" Myungsoo jaw literally dropped he stared at the suitcases(13 plus her bags so 16) he gulped and bowed "neh Miss Bae" he hurriedly taking her suitcase down carefully when he was done with the last he got stopped but her fiance.

"Yes Mr Lee?" Hoya scoffed at myungsoo "dont touch my property arrasso?" Hoya was just being gentle trying not to make a scene "i-i am her personaly servant sir so i am basically her property too" Hoya glared at myungsoo harder "yah who are you to talk back to me?!?" He yelled but then calmed when he saw the maids stare "get back to work" Myungsoo bowed and walked back to suzy, Hoya can be scary to aish those two are like twins myungsoo thought as he opened the door to suzy to see her changing.

"ommo! Am sorry am so so sorry please please forgive me" myungsoo shouted as he knelt down bowing at her while covering his eyes then he heard suzy giggled and he looked up to see her still in her lingerie and he covered his eyes again "Myungsoo your going to get used to the situation in you want to stay as my assistant and you would probably see this everyday" she chuckled and myungsoo looked at her and gulped then he looked down and faked cough "c-c-can i..go to t-the restroom?" Suzy nodded and myungsoo ran to the restroom.

Myungsoo came back 30 minutes later seeing suzy sleeping on her bed, he walked over to her side and knelt to her level, myungsoo her hair from her face and smiled when it revealed her peaceful face "Your really a possessive beauty" and he stole a kiss from her "how is it possible" he whispered and turned his back and leaned against her bed, Myungsoo too fell a sleep while smiling. Mr Bae walked in seeing her daughter sleeping and her assistant sleeping too but on the ground, he sighed.

"Suzy..Suzy" Myungsoo spoke calmly as he shakes her shoulder "wake up you haveto go to your new home" she got up rubbing her eyes making myungsoo smile secretly, Suzy got up and fixed her makeup as myungsoo just staring at her making her chuckle "Myungsoo quit staring, your eyes will fall out of your socket" she said as she applied her lipstick, myungsoo blushed. -knock knock- myungsoo went over to open the door revealing suzy soon to be husband, hoya smiling happily "lets go babe we have to leave before the sun fades" suzy just got up and smirked at hoya.

"Sure oppa lets go" suzy turned to look at myungsoo who was staring at them blankly "n-neh Miss Bae" he lead them downstairs and opened the door for them, "were do i sit Miss Bae?" Myungsoo asked confused, instead of suzy hoya replied "you sit at the front of course" he told myungsoo but it sounded more like a demand but suzy objected "ani he sits beside me he is my personal assistant remember hoya shi?" Hoya was beaten he could not fight against suzy, so myungsoo got in and sat beside suzy smiling like an idiot "lets sungkyu hyung" he told the elder and took secret glances at suzy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

haha hoya needs to be less jealous :3 and thank you for the comments and the subscribes xD