Lee Company?

Do you love me?

Suzy was getting ready for her meeting "Miss Bae the guests are here and your father inform me to tell you to make your way down immediately" Suzy did not reply but applied on her lipstick and moved past the maids, She made her way down the stairs and heard voices "my daughter should be down so--" he stopped talking when he saw suzy at the end of the step making her way towards them, suzy stopped and stared at her guests "my husband?" She pointed at the guy with blonde hair swept back "yes my dear this is Lee Howon" suzy smirked and bowed politely "nice to meet you Howon shi"

"you too Suzy" he bowed back and kept his eye on her "so right now we have a house for the two of you to share and get to know each other" All suzy can do is smile "sounds fun" she smirked again making Howon feel uncomfortable "oh by the way just call me Hoya" Hoya grasped suzy hand and suzy didnt nudge it away but she looked at her father "appa i got my self a personal assistant is that ok?" Her father smiled and nodded "very well suzy am glad you are well prepared" Hoya became weird about it.

"A girl or a boy?" Hoya asked her and she turned to him which made him blush "a guy why?" Hoya shook his head and looked to the ground this made suzy scoff. "Appa be right back i have to see butler sungkyu for a few minutes is that ok?" Her father nodded "be back soon ok we will get to know each other now" Suzy bowed and made her way to the garden and she saw sungkyu and his friend with him "Butler sungkyu is this him?" Sungkyu pished myungsoo forward "yes Miss Bae this is Kim Myungsoo" myungsoo stared at Suzy.

"ok you can go butler sungkyu" sungkyu bowed and walked off leaving suzy and myungsoo alone, suzy walked around myungsoo observing him "you are quite handsome but are you a gentleman?" She asked myungsoo raising an eyebrow, he looked at her "n-neh Miss Bae i am" he bowed and bit his lower lip "ok follow me" he obeyed her and myungsoo walked behind suzy "so myungsoo how old are you?" Suzy stopped and looked at him but she was quite close to him, Myungsoo became red and rubbed the back of his neck "I am 19 years old Miss Bae...how old are you?" He asked back and suzy took a step back from him.

"I ask questions you answer them not the other way round arrasso!" He got shock by her yelling "n-neh" he bowed and followed suzy again "beautiful yet bad mouth" he mumbled behind her but she heard him and stopped "mwoh?" He stiffened "You get paid to be my assistant, you dont get paid to insult me! Just dont talk to me unless i talk to you" her face was cold he was scared but yet attracted, she turned away and myungsoo smiling to himself "how can she be so cool! I like it!" Myungsoo thought as he followed her. "Appa my assistant Kim Myungsoo" her father smiled.

"Oh what a handsome young man nice to meet you Myungsoo" myungsoo bowed "thank you sir" Hoya glared at myungsoo "so he will be your personal assistant?" This made suzy smirked "yeah is there a problem Hoya shi?" Myungsoo stared at hoya and so did everyone "no there is no problem at all" Hoya lied he was jealous, he wanted to be alone with suzy "Myungsoo oppa lets go to my room and help me pack" "omo she called me oppa! Suzy am your oppa, Trust me just trust me suzy ah~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes myungsoo has fallen for suzy already hahah thank you for reading my stories i seriously love you guys am not just saying but am serious i love you all even though i have never met you, i always get excited reading everyones stories after school xD