New House

Do you love me?

They arrived at the new house it was more modern than her parents house, they stepped out the car and Hoya looked at both sungkyu and myungsoo "get the bags to our room" myungsoo and sungkyu stared at each other and gave a signal, Myungsoo was the last to carry to the room and he dropped the bags down and looked around the room, it was impressive the space was big, it was bigger than the apartment he was staying in. Myungsoo started to put things up for suzy knowing that she would tell him to do it anyway, when he was placing the pictures on the table he stopped and stared at the young suzy smiling with her parents beside her "she seems happy" he mumbled.

"What are you doing?" Myungsoo stumbled backwards and stared at suzy who was just wrapped up in a towel "oh ani..i was just--" he was cut off by hoya "yah shes nearly get out!" He yelled at myungsoo but myungsoo stayed put "hes my personal assistant hoya you cant always control him since he is mine" this made hoya frown "arrayo..." He nodded and sat on the bed staring at suzy but then glared at myungsoo, this made myungsoo feel uncomfortable "um..Miss Bae..is where do i sleep?" He asked when he saw suzy sat on the bed with hoya "its across our room so it easy to contact you" myungsoo bowed and smiled "c-can i go now?" 

Hoya tried to be polite but his face was obvious that he didnt like myungsoo "neh myungsoo you can" myungsoo was about to walk out when he heard suzy irritated "yah hoya hands off!" She pushed him of the bed "maybe there just playing.." He muttered as he opened the door to go out, Myungsoo layed in his bed and closed his eyes for a few hours but was awaken by someone "yah assistant get up" myungsoo shot up right away knowing it was suzy and looked at the time 2:38 AM "what the??" He whined and followed suzy downstairs "neh Miss Bae?" He looked tired really tired "make me a warm drink myungsoo" all he could do is listen to her and make her a warm drink.

Myungsoo walked to the living room with the warm drink and placed it on the table "your drink Miss Bae" she drank it without a word and myungsoo stood there like a statue staring at her "anything else Miss Bae?" Suzy nodded "myungsoo are you interested in me?" Myungsoo mouth was wide open "w-what wait what makes y-ou say that Miss Bae?" He stuttered in panick "nothing hoya is just worried" she scoffed "so you dont like me?" she asked again and myungsoo blushed "ANI! I-i mean ye---yes no aniya its not like that" he waved his hands and then placed it on his head and suzy laughed at him.

"yah myungsoo calm down" he just nodded and did a big gulp "ok so you dont like me" she again which made him dropped down to his knees down to her level and he gabbed her hands "ani ani i like you because am your assistant jinja dont listen to that hoya i like you" she stared at him and smirked "jinja? Is this a confession?" Myungsoo blushed harder "ani neh ani ani Suzy! I mean Miss Bae you misunderstood" he seemed to be panicking and this makes it more entertaining for suzy so she carried on to play with him a little and pouted "mwoh? So you dont like me?" Suzy pouted looking innocent "aniya su-Miss Bae! I like you!" Suzy holding in her laughter looking at how innocent myungsoo is really is.

"Jeongmalyo? How much do you like me?" Myungsoo stared at her deeply and he cupped her face "i like you Miss Bae" suzy looked confused "what are you doing?" He kissed her without hesitation and suzy pushed him and smirked "yah your too much!" She became angry and stomped his foot "am going to bed me and hoya have a date tomorrow so you better get up early" she walked upstairs without hearing myungsoo's reply "is she like..bipolar?" He asked himself then smiled while thinking about the kiss, Myungsoo skipped upstairs and fell a sleep straight away. Early morning for myungsoo he got dressed in the suit again and he started to play with his hair thinking of how he should do it, Myungsoo looked in the mirror when he finished he smiled in victory "am handsome arnt i?" And he chuckled.