Suzy daily routine

Do you love me?

Suzy stared at herself through the reflection of the mirror and smirked "how can i be so beautiful?" She questioned herself as her maids came into her room "Classy but showing now go" she commanded her maids they bowed and walked into her walking wardrobe and chose her an outfit, "Miss Bae" the girl bowed and handed suzy the outfit and they stepped out of suzy room. 

Suzy walked down the spiral stairs elegantly and as the staffs heard her soft footstep they all straighten up "Miss Bae, your father would like to speak to you" Suzy heard him and just walked past him swiftly, no one dared to say things to suzy unless her family member tell them to. Suzy opened the wide wooden door and stepped infront of her father desk "neh appa" he smiled upon hearing his daughter,

"Suzy i would like to tell you something important" suzy grinned and sat down and crossed her arms "you know that i cannot always take care of you right? Well i arranged you a marriage with the Lee company i am sure his son would be happy with a beautiful lady like you" he took of his glasses and place them down gently, Suzy on the other side scoffed and stands up "do whatever you like appa as long as he is handsome" she giggled and his dad smiled widely "our family will be richer than ever now darling" suzy nodded and walked out of her father room.

"Butler sungkyu please drive me to Pandora i need to buy new sets of jewelry" he nodded slightly and opened the door for her, They arrived and butler sungkyu opened the door for her and bowed but suzy ignored him and walked into the store, the staffs in there bowed at suzy "what would you like today Miss Bae?" Suzy scanned the store and pointed at the platinum infinite bracelet "this" and the staff got it right away for her.

Suzy finished her shopping and stepped out but to see her butler sungkyu talking to an unusual man, he looked poor but had sharp features suzy scoffed "handsome but useless" she walked towards them and interrupted "ehem butler sungkyu take me home i have an important meeting" sungkyu bowed and nodded at the guy beside him, the guy smiled and bowed at suzy too and this made suzy scoff again.

"yah..who was he?" Sungkyu was shocked by suzy question because she never really talks to him "Just a friend Miss Bae" suzy nodded "he looks useless" sungkyu made a sour face about suzy statement "he is ok Miss Bae he is looking for a job" suzy kept a straight face "tell him to come by tomorrow at noon he will be my personal assistant and tell him not to be late" sungkyu nodded gently because suzy can be fierce at times.

 

 

 

 

 

How was it? Myungsoo will be introduced later on :) I think there are too many stories about the girls falling head over heals for the guy but i wanna twist that, so the guy will be head over heals for the girl but she stays strong :3