Pure tears?

My Bestfriend's Crush

 

“Would you like anything else?”

“Nope. I don’t. Do you Sungjo?”

“Uhm.. Can I have one Ice cream waffle too?”

“Yeap, One ice cream waffle added. Anything to add on?”

“Nope. This will be all for now.”

“Thank you.” I said passing back the menu.

I turned to look at Jinyoung “ Why do you need me to accompany you?”

“Nah.. Is just I’m in charge of you. If anything happens to you. I’m held reliable you know.”

“Oh...” Speechless, I looked out the window. Looking at the people walking by as quickly as they can, making use of the time they have to do something else. Not treasuring the present. I sighed.

“Why that sigh?”

“Oh… It’s nothing.” I looked at him and smile again. It’s retarded how I can never fail to smile at his face. He’s just too attractive.

“May I ask you something?”

“Yea anything.” I replied still looking out the window.

“Why were you angry at Hyomi for leaving you. I mean she just left for a while.”

I explain to him the past that Hyomi had. “ She almost got beaten up the when she was much younger. From then, she was traumatized when people crowd around her. She would break down and faint. Songjo and I made a promise to always be with her and not let her wander off and get in  middle of crowds.

“That’s why you were so mad at her for leaving?”

“And worried.”

“Oh… I understand.”

The waiter served our coffee as well as dessert . I stared blankly at it as if it was hypnotizing me to not eat it.

“Aren’t you eating it?”

“ Oh yes.” I broke up from my blank stare and ate it.

It somehow reminded me of Hyomi. When we always had time, we would go to a café nearby our house and have the most delicious desert we could always have. In fact the dessert here was as good as theirs. Memories flooded my mind and tears started forming in my eyes. In fact, they rolled down uncontrollably. I wasn’t just tearing. I was crying. Infront of Jinyoung. Crying.

-to be continued-

Author's note: Hello! Finally finished. Currently, I'm so excited to know what holds instore for us banas at 12 pm KST. I can't wait and see if it's a teaser or something else. But i might get a heart attack. Banas so remember to trend #B1A42ndDAY at 12 KST too! MAKE B1A4 proud!