Missing... WHAT?!

My Bestfriend's Crush

 

We settled down at a corner of the stage observing the two boys talking. It was boring but a loud voice startled me.

“HYUNG!” a guy about Songjo’s height came running towards us. He had combination of pink purple and blue in his hair. It’s was like cotton candy. And he look exceptionally attractive in it.

As he drew nearer, I could see he had exceptionally pretty eyes. He had a face filled with perfection that I could not describe. I was awed by his looks and my jaw dropped. Literally.

“YAH BARO! Where have you been!” Shinwoo shouted across the hall.

“I was hiding in a corner where I thought I could hide forever but… haish. Halbae caught me.” He sighed and pointed to back. Then I realized attractive Jinyoung was behind. How does someone look so flawless even when looking for someone who is so hyperactive.

Then the four boys gathered together and started talking about stuff related to music. I wish I could join them but sadly it was just pure awkward. Then I looked at Songjo. My brother. A guy that is just pure weird. Loving art more than music but is willing to dedicate his time on music which is always his second choice. Why is he doing this?

Then I realized. Why isn’t Hyomi squeezing my hand for now? I turn to look beside me and realise Hyomi was… GONE. I stood up and ran out of the hall. Where did my best friend go and not make me realise anything. What kind of friend am I. What happens if she gets in trouble with people here. She is those who wouldn’t dare to stand up for herself. Except when with me or Songjo. Now she’s missing in this big awesome and pretty school where am I going to look for her. I look around the stage and realise there was actually a back stage door. I walked out and realise another part of the school. I picked up my phone and starting dialing Hyomi’s phone like crazy and realise her phone was in her bag.

“SONGJO! SONGJO!” I ran towards the boys who were sitting a long distance from us and the stage.

Songjo looked up at me puzzled to find my worried and panicking face. “Hmm..?”

I whispered into his ear the words “Missing hyomi” and ran off quicker than I thought I would be. This was serious. The more time we lose, the harder it is to find Hyomi.

“WHAT?!” was the only words I heard from Songjo before I left the hall.

Songjo POV:

Sungjo’s words made me turn into a state of shock. How in the world and where in the world would Hyomi go to.

“Songjo?” Jinyoung asked “ Is everything okay?”

“I don’t know. All I know is Hyomi is missing.” I was still in a state of shock. This school is gigantic. Where could she go. She isn’t a 3 year old but her action was seriously ridiculous. She a girl so shy, easily terrified would just easily get in trouble with the rich and smart.

How are we going to find her…?

-to be continued-

Author's note: So how do you think of my story till now?? Hope you guys are excited to know what is going to happen next! ^^ Sorry for not updating last night. I wasn't feeling well yesterday so had to go see the doctor and skip today. But i'll update chapter 10 at night so do look forward alright! ^^

@minjin17Thank you for supporting my story!! hope it's still okay! Baro has shown up for this chapter! Hope your excited to see how our maknae appear in this story!

 

SPECIAL THANKS:

minjin17

twilar