Disappointments

My Bestfriend's Crush

 

Sungjo’s POV

“YAH HYUNG! I’M HERE IN A MINUTE! Now you can’t go back on your promise” A mysterious guy panted heavily. Apparently he was holding someone’s hand. Although I couldn’t recognize his face from this interpretation it seems that he could only be the missing… Gongchan.

I was guessing how he would look like. Since the four other guys all look that hot it’s obvious he would too. But when he stepped in pulling the other party in. My gaze was not on him. But the other party. And it was… Hyomi. I was stunned. What was Hyomi doing with Gongchan. I stood up, walked towards the both of them and grabbed Hyomi. To my surprise, he didn’t look surprised. He let go of her hand and stood aside. Even so, I was fuming mad. How could she abandon me and went out without telling me. Even if she wanted to leave, at least she should take her phone with her right? And what was she doing with a guy.

“Ah! It hurts. Let me go”

I kept quiet. I didn’t say a single word. From that, she knew she should be quiet and should stay still. I dragged her outside the hall and threw her hand back to her.

“Explain yourself.”

“I’m sorry for leaving you there. Well I didn’t wanted to bother you. You seem to be preoccupied looking at Songjo.”

“Then what about your phone? Can’t you bring your phone along?”

“I’m not a kid. I won’t get lost...”

“Oh really, then how do you explain you hanging out with Gongchan!” I was literally shouting. I didn’t care what the boys would think of me. I couldn’t care. All I knew is that if she gets in trouble here. It would be difficult for her to come back. She was someone who would never stand up for herself. No matter what .

“I’m sorry… I just merely saw him when I was hiding from Songjo. I promise I won’t do it again.”

I was speechless. I was terrified that she would get in trouble. Someone who feared the crowd so much actually gone missing in this school. Who knew what these smart asses would do to her. I could feel eyes on me and that was probably the guys who heard the commotion peering out of the door. I left Hyomi who was gazing on the floor to be standing there.

“Sung…” Her voice was cut off.

Narrator’s POV

“Sung…” Hyomi called out. But before she could Sungjo’s name, she was cut off by songjo.

Songjo held Hyomi’s wrist and when Hyomi turned to look at him “Let her be.”

“I’ll go look for her” A voice volunteered and it change into chasing footsteps.  

-to be continued-

Author's note: How to do think of this chapter? kekeke Thank you for supporting me although i haven't been feeling well these days and felt exceptionally tired. So can you guys guess who is person who is chasing after Sungjo?? kekeke. Do continue to support me! I'll try to publish chapter 13 by tomorrow~! ^^

@twilar^^

@layla95Glad you enjoy it!^^

 

SPECIAL THANKS:

Sonebana