Chapter 8

Goodbye, Mr. Dream Guy

“Amber ! Come on ! We’ll be late” Kris shouted from the outside, along with him is Key, Myungsoo and Minho.

‘I’m coming !” amber shouted from the bathroom

“She’s so slow like a turtle” Kris said to them and the three guys laughed

“I heard that !” amber shouted again, now preparing her things

“Yeah, alright. Just, do it fast” Kris said

“Good Morning Minho Hyung, Myungsoo Hyung, Key Hyung and Hyungnim !” Amber waved her hands in front of the four guys as she closes the door of their dorm and catch up with them. Week have passed already and Kris and Key got a little bit comfortable around the two guys and amber. The five of them become so close which is a benefit for amber. And the five of them are always together every morning, break times, dinner, at night and even at weekends.

“Yah yah. You’re getting used on calling us hyungs, ne ? Before, you just address us by our names !” Minho said and the laughed, except for Kris who just smirked.

“How’s your knee by the way ?” Myungsoo asked, teasing her

“Hey ! A week have passed already ! And it’s cured !” amber said looking at her knee and rolled her eyes

“Ah ! The last time, you were like ‘It Hurts ! I can’t walk properly, Ouch’ “Myungsoo imitated her in a girlish tone and they all laughed again except now for amber who had her arms crossed in front of her chest and glaring at them.

“You’re like a girl back there” Minho said which made Kris and Amber froze and looked at each other. There was a moment of silence and Minho spoke, “Hey. It’s a joke okay. I’m just kidding. Don’t.. take it seriously” Minho said while patting the back of amber

“Yo ! I’m very manly !” amber said with an angry tone and shows them her invisible muscles.

“We know that already !” Key said with an innocent smile which made amber blush

“Yeah !” Myungsoo said, supporting what key have said.

“Anyway, you guys have plans for this coming weekend ?” Minho said which made them stop from walking and looked at him

“Well, me and Kris have plans for this weekend.” Key said which made amber looked at him with sad eyes. She couldn’t believe that Key will not join them for weekend. Not seeing him for a day was like not seeing him for years. Okay, she was being too dramatic.

“Yes. We’re actually going to have our photo shoot for the next magazine issue” Kris explained and the three nodded and they continued walking

“Really ? Then if that’s the case, let’s change plans !” Minho announced and the four looked at him with an eyebrow raised

“You’re the only one who makes plans” Myungsoo said

“Yeah ! but, it’s okay for me” Amber said

“the plan is, why don’t we just come with Kris and Key at their photo shoot !?” Minho said and looked at the two guys and then he went to their back. “I think it’s fine with them ?”Minho said while patting the back of Key and Kris.

“Well, that’s good ! Is it okay for you guys ? Kris ?” amber said with a biggest smile plastered on her face and Kris looked at her and he could already read what’s on her mind

“It’s fine. We’ll just have to talk to our manager about it” Key announced and the three others clapped their hands

“Yehey !” they said with a matching jump. While amber still have a big smile on her face, Kris glared at her like he was going to melt her with his cold glare and then she stopped smiling and offered a peace sign to Kris

Kris rolled his let out a deep sigh It will be very troublesome for amber to come. Sulli is there at the photo shoot. Kris thought I’ll talk to her after classes

 

----

 

[Kris’ POV]

What should I do ?! Sulli will there at the photo shoot !they already broke up but that doesn’t mean that Key doesn’t have feeling for her ex anymore. Is she not using her mind ? What if she saw Key and Sulli together ?

Wait ! Is this even my problem ? Why should I care ! It’s her choice ! Tch, she has her own life. I shouldn’t care nor interfere !

“Hey ! Aren’t you getting dizzy ? you’re walking back and forth for how many times. Just sit there okay ?” amber said as she got out of bathroom and then went to her study table and get her ball pens and papers

“Hey, are you really coming with us at weekends ?” I asked her with an eyebrow raised

“Why ? You don’t want me to come ?” She asked. Yes ! I don’t want you to come. Just spend your time here at the dorm or unless you’ll just get hurt. Argh ! I don’t wanna care about you anymore !

“Just asking. I just though you have plans” I explained and I sat at my bed and let out a deep sigh. It’s your choice amber to get hurt or to just be bored here at the dorm. Do whatever you want. I don’t care if you’ll end up crying or not.

[End Of POV]

 

----

 

[Amber’s POV]

The day that I’ve been waiting for has come !

I’ll see how handsome and how my-Kibum works ! I’m just waiting for Kris from the bathroom and we can now go down stairs.

“Hyungnim ! Come on, you’ll be late !” I shouted at him and then he finally get out of the bathroom.

“You’re the slow ones now !” I shouted at him again and then I helped him fixed his things.

“Tch. Don’t be too much happy or you’ll be sad or even cry later” Kris said with a smirk and the put her bag his shoulders and then he wore his shoes. Tch, nevermind of what he said. Nonsense. I’ll cry later ? nu-uh

“I’ll just get my bag !” I told him.

“Let’s go. Don’t forget to lock the door” Kris said and walked pass by me.

“Hey ! Wait for me !” I said as I grabbed the keys and then I locked the door. Now he’s the one who’s hurrying. After I’ve waited for him ! Tch.

I then go downstairs and there I saw Myungsoo, Minho, Key and Kris at the car park.

“Yo!” I said and then I gave Minho and Myungsoo a high five. And I was shocked when Key also offered me an high five with his cute smile ! *dies* Of course, so that It wouldn’t be obvious, I high five him also *winks*. When I looked at Kris, he was staring at me. I can’t read what’s on his mind. Well, he’s always unreadable. *sigh* I don’t know what to do to him.

“by the way guys, I would like you to meet our manager, Han Seongsaenim.” Key said and the guy smacked Key’s head playfully.

“Yah, don’t be too formal. Since when did you call me seongsaenim ?” Mr. Han said and then Key made a peace sign to him.  “Tch. Show off. Hi, you may call me Hyungnim. Thanks for taking care of my two playful and naughty talents” Mr. Han said and then bows at us. We also bowed in return

“Can I call you Han seongsaenim ?” I asked. The reason is that, the only person I want to call ‘hyungnim’ is Kris only. To be unique *peace* and the person that I want to call my ‘yeobo’ is only Key !! *dies*

“Of course, If that’s what you want.” Han seongsaenim said. “Let’s ride at van. We’ll be late” He added and led us to the nanny car, the one for the talents and artists. Wahh… It’s so cool. Well, we do have a limousine but this is my first time ridding a nanny car ! Maybe I should tell papa and mama to buy me one *smirk*

 

We’ve arrived at the building where the studio is located and it’s quite big though. And it’s like in ours. I used to go to our studios to watch photo shoots. I also have an experience when I’m having my birthdays. There were lights and cameras everywhere and all the staff are pretty busy here.

We went to the dressing room. Inside is one big sofa and there are the table with a mirror in it. And the rack where the clothes are putted. Han seongsaenim told us to sit first and apologized in advance because he couldn’t accompany us because he’s very busy. We sat there and Kris and Key went to the bathroom to change their clothes.

“Wahh.. It’s so cool to be here” Minho hyung said, looking around the room

“You’re right. It was the best idea that we come here. I feel like a star” Myungsoo Hyung said.

“Looks the same” I said. I’m not really amazed because ours is much better. Well, this is good but it’s a little bit small.

“What do you mean ? Are you not amazed ?” Myungsoo Hyung asked

“Well, sort of. We have like this back in China” I unconsciously said and then I later realized that they don’t know my true identity. Opps ! *faints*

“What do you mean ? You have a studio too ?” Minho asked. Uh oh, I’m trapped.

“Umm, that is…” think of a solution ! Think amber, think ! Gosh, I slipped it ! I’m in trouble ! “Well, that was…” I was cut when the bathroom door opens revealing my handsome hero, Key. He’s wearing a black fitted pants, black shirt, a blue coat like blazer and a black boots with chain designs. He has also have a necklace with a cross pendant. Even without make up, He’s still very angelic even though he don’t have any make up yet. Gosh ! He’s so handsome *dies*

“You look very cool man !” Minho said in English and tapped Key’s shoulder. I can understand it, yeah. I’m fluent in English. Never mind, focus on my handsome prince charming.

The next thing is that the bathroom door opens again, I didn’t bother to take a look because it was just Kris *smirk*. Just kidding, maybe I should still look at him and

… *speechless*

I didn’t realize that he’ll be this handsome. *blush* He’s wearing also a black fitted pants, black shirt, black coat like blazer with spikes on the collar and the shoulder pads and boots with spikes as the design. He’s very handsome, like a dark angel. *cough*

I keep on focusing my eyes to Key but the aura of Kris is just too strong that makes me look at him. Gosh, don’t do this to me ! Why do you have to be so handsome ?! Wait, My Key is more handsome than him *bleh*

“Oh, you three. Let’s go outside ? I already prepared some seats for the three of you” Han seogsaenim said appearing nowhere.

“Ah. Kamsahamnida” Myungsoo said and then tapped my shoulders, signaling me to come with them.

We went to the main studio and just a minute, the photo shoots starts already. Wahh.. My Key is very handsome and please Kris, stay away from my sight. You’re aura is so strong that you’re the one I’m focusing to and not on Key. Please don’t do this to me !

“Okay ! Very good” the camera man said and clapped his hands. “Break time and retouch” He added.

Key and Kris lazily went to where we are and then Kris yawns. He looks very tired and also key.

“Hey guys. Are done already ?” I asked, not sounding that I’m bored.

“Why ? You wanna go home ?” Key asked. Okay, I didn’t mean that way

“No. It’s just that, you guys looks so tired.” I said

“Oh, just few shots and were done already.” Key explained and smiled at me. Wahh, he’s very handsome. Please don’t smile, or else I’ll melt here.

“Gay” Kris said out of nowhere. Is he referring to me ?! I didn’t realize that I’m acting like a girl here.

“What did you say Kris ?” Minho asked.

“Well!” I stood up and I glared at Kris and his lips formed a smirk while looking at me. “I’ll just buy something outside. Wait for me here” I said and then I left the studio.

I went to a coffee house near the building and buy 6 cups of coffee for all of us including Han seongsaenim. When I already got my orders, I quickly went back to the studio. But I was shocked when I saw bunch of fans at the ground. Squealing fan girls with their placards. An actress? Actor ? Model ? Or maybe they already left ?

I read what’s written on the placards. It says that ‘Saranghae’ ; ‘You’re so beautiful’ then it’s a girl. ; ‘Love you unnie’ ; ‘We Love Choi Sulli’. Ahh… the artists name was su—li ? Sulli’s here ?! I thought Key and sulli broke up already. What is she doing here ?! *panic mode* Okay, amber. Don’t panic. Maybe she’s here for modeling also. Relax. Don’t panic. Just go back.

I found my way to the elevator and to my luck, Sulli rode the elevator too. The elevator door closes. There was only me, sulli, her two assistant holding her clothes and a make- up artist whose holding her make-up kit. She looked around the elevator and she was very shocked when she saw me.

“Omo !” She said and then let out a deep sigh. “how did a commoner pass here ? I thought this elevator is empty !” she shouted at her assistants. The assistants bowed their heads and then they said sorry to her and she just rolled her eyes. Tch. She’s very arrogant ! I’m not a commoner though ! Acting as a commoner and a guy is my game here ! I’m also richer that her ! tch, who does she think she is ? she’s just a model and an actress. What an attitude !

“Ahem” I said as I was about to press where floor I’m going to stop. I was about to reach for the number when she stopped me and hold my wrist very tight. “what the-“
“I don’t give autographs okay ? Don’t move and Don’t touch me !” She yelled at me and then she let go of my wrist. HAH ! What the heck ! She’s so arrogant and for the fact that she the one who touched me ?!

Again, I cleared my throat then exactly the elevator opened and I was already at my desired floor. I walked and then I accidentally spilled some coffee at her dress that is brought by her assistant.

“Sorry. Spilled some coffee at your dress” I said, nervously. She looked at the dress and saw the spilled coffee. Oh, why do I have to become this clumsy. And this time ?! I could see her pissed face before the elevator door closes. Uh-oh

When I got at the studio, they’re already cleaning up and packing their things. The photo shoot is already done.

I went to the dressing room and I saw Minho, Myungsoo and Han Seongsaenim sitting at the couch and chatting with each other.

“Amber ! there you are !” Myungsoo said, finally noticing me

“Oh, brought coffees” I said and then I put it in the table.

“thanks amber !” they all said unison and grabbed their coffees. Just a minute, Kris and Key was already out of the bathroom.

“Coffees ? Amber bought them” Han Seongsaenim said.

“Thank you amber” Key said and sits at the couch and so do Kris and they grabbed their coffees.

“Ah ! Let’s go have a dinner first ? My treat !” Han seongsaenim said and stoods up and walks away followed by Key, Minho and Myungsoo while chatting with each other

“Let’s go ?” I said to Kris that is still currently sitting at the sofa. He stood up before taking a final sip and the he walked pass by me, leaving me at the dressing room. Tch. He really have mood swings. Some times he’s angry, kind, good, and the a snob. Tch ! I grabbed my bag at the sofa and the followed them outside.

I don’t wanna ride the elevator ! I had a trauma. ‘Sulli’s trauma’. What if I saw her there again ?! I used the stairs to go down but as I was just about to take my first step, I saw sulli and Key talking to each other. More like arguing with each other. Key was rubbing his hands together, looks like he’s asking sulli for another chance, more like begging and sulli here was completely ignoring him. I was hurt at the scenario. It’s like, there at many knife that are stabbing my heart. I want to hug Key and tell him to forget about sulli. Oh, how I wish I was sulli.

I didn’t notice that a hot liquid was forming in my eyes when I saw Key hugged sulli but sulli was struggling. Gosh, I can’t handle it anymore. And slowly, they’re lips met and they’re …

Kissing.

And finally, the tears rolled down in my eyes continuously.

And then a hand grabbed my arms and made me face the guy. I looked up and I saw Kris. His face was emotionless but I was very happy that he was there.

“something got into my eyes that made my tears fall. How… *sniff* how can I… *sobs* how can I stop it ?” I asked him and smiled at him bitterly. And then the next thing I knew, he pulled me into a hug.

“Don’t stop. Just let it out and cry” He said and then he patted me back and then I started crying into his chest. Thank God he’s here.

“It still hurts. Hurts a lot. Why do I have to fall in love ?! And why with the person that loves someone already ?! Why does it hurts a lot ? Why ?!” I shouted under my breath and he still patted my back

“Let it all out” He said.

[End Of POV]

----

 

[Kris’ POV]

Finally, she calmed down a bit now that I brought her here at the park. There are no more people in her and only the street lights were open. We were currently sitting at the bench. Her head was lying on my shoulders. I could still feel that she was crying but luckily, now, she was not mumbling anymore. She’s too noisy a while ago. Tch.

“Hyungnim” She said with a hoarse voice. She finally spoke.

“Yes ?” I asked. She removed her head from my shoulders and raised her head.

“Thank you” she said which made my heart flutter. Okay, I know at first we’re not really okay but now, she needs a helping hand. A friend. And I’m the only person who knows her true identity in the school. I’m the only one she could rely too. I can’t leave her alone, seeing that stupid scenario. Okay, why does Key still love sulli ? From the first time I saw that sulli, I know already that she’s a b*tch. And I saw her shouting at her assistants. Why is Key still very crazy about her ? Key’s maybe blind. Blind because of love

“Hyungnim ?” amber said and waved her hand in front of me

“Ah !” I finally wake up from my thoughts. “You want to ride a couple bike ?” I asked her and she looked at me like ‘you’re-kidding’-right?’

“Come on amber !” I said and then we went to the place where we can rent a bike. Ohh.. I can see some people in there.

“Hyungnim, I don’t want a to ride a bike. I’m very tired.” She said and I looked at her oddly. The last time we went here, she forces me to ride that bike. Now, she doesn’t want to ?

“Why ? I thought you want to ride this type of bike ?!” I shouted at her unconsciously and then she cried again. Okay, that’s not what I meant.

“Hey… Hey” I said as I patted her back. “that’s not what I meant. Please, stop crying” I said. She wiped the tears away from her eyes using her hands and looked at me. Why am I acting so kind towards her today ? What is wrong with me?

“Ani. I just remembered what happened a while ago.” She said sadly.

I clutched my hands and I knew I was getiing angry right now.  But, why ? why do I even care if she cries for Key ?

I don’t know what I’m feeling.

She was crying because of Key and that stupid kiss. Is she a fool ?! Why is she still so crazy over Key ?! I can’t stop myself anymore from getting angry. I’m the one who brings her here to make her happy and she did not even appreciated it ?!

“Will you please stop crying ?!!” I shouted at her and then she looked at me with a shocked expression. I really don’t know what I’m feeling right now. All I know is that I’m very angry because she was crying for someone whose not there to comfort her. I’m the one whose comforting her right now. She should be thankful. But why is she still mentioning key in front of me ?! Is she not getting tired of crying !?

 “You’re right.” She said. A minute of silence before she spoke again. “Let’s go back” She said and then started to walk away. Leaving me dumbfounded. This is driving me crazy!

[End Of POV]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jealous Kris Aye? I've appreciated all your comments, thank you! Hwaiting! :)