Chapter 4

Goodbye, Mr. Dream Guy

[Amber’s POV]

Atlast ! 4 weeks have gone very fast but I’m so excited ! Well, Krystal and Minmin oppa helped me. A lot. Back at the school garden 4 weeks ago where I begged to them like forever

FLASHBACK

“Okay. I’ll help” Krystal said and I wiped my ‘tears’ away from my eyes. Krystal looked at minmin oppa and she continued saying, “Why don’t you just agree with her plan ? Please ? So that she wouldn’t be like that” She said and points at me and I just pouted. Well, yes. Currently,  I’m like broken disc that keeps on replaying, ‘Please help me and don’t tell mama and papa’.

Minmin just looked at me and her. Me and her. Me and her. He’s been doing it for the nth time and I stop him

“Will you please stop doing that ? It’s weird” I smacked his head and continue pouting with my arms crossed against my chest while krystal just nodded in agreement

“Okay. Fine. If that’s what you want.” Minmin said with a serious tone while looking at the ground. Those words that I’ve been waiting to hear 30 minutes ago. Krystal and I just hugged him because of over loading happiness. Wait, why is krystal even hugging him too ?

“Omygosh. I’m so happy !” She said and I just looked at her weirdly. She noticed it and looks at us with ‘what’s-the-problem’ look. “Okay, I get it. I’m just so happy because now, amber wouldn’t be repeating her ‘please help me and don’t tell mama and papa’ sentence.” Krystal said and mimics me and the three of us just laughed out loud.

“Okay. So, I’ll help with your enrollment. Just give me the money and It’ll do. What name do you want to use by the way ?” Minmin oppa asked me. Well, I haven’t thought of that. Well, I shouldn’t be using amber right ?

“Well, since you’ve already said amber and I know you’ll use it when introducing yourself. I should say, you should use the name ‘Amber Louise Lee’. Cool right ?” He said while writing the name in the air. Krystal just nodded. Okay, I think it’s okay ?

“Well, It’s not girly right ?” I said and they both nodded.

End Of FLASHBACK

“Amber ! Here and change your clothes. Sungmin oppa sent you your school uniforms” I can hear krystal calling me from the living room. I quickly ran to the living room and get the box that krystal gave me. I opened it while sitting on her sofa. I could say that it’s ‘WOW’ I thinks it suits me. Like this uniform is especially made for me *giggles*

“what are you giggling at ? Go on and try that uniform ! I’ll send you to your school later. Remember, today is the starting of classes. Act normally, okay ? Now go on or both of us will be late.” Krystal explained and I just nodded and the smile didn’t leave my face. I’ve already packed my things. Of course, the boy clothes only. I also bring my sports bra and under garments and especially my chest binder. It’s really a little bit hard to breathe if you’re using that but I need to endure it or else. Nevermind.

I took a bath, brushed my teeth, fix my hair, put a chest binder and I wear my uniform. I looked at the mirror and WOW. I do look so handsome but KiBummie is more handsome. I went to the living room along with my 3 big bags and 1 backpack for school.

“Wow amber. You look very handsome. I guess no one will recognize you as a girl.” Krystal said. I just looked at her and hugged her. Well, her uniform looks cute too. I wanna wear that uniform but ehem ? I’m cross dressing as a guy.

“Really ? You look cute in your uniform too.” I complimented her

“Well, this will be your uniform if you went to study at the same school with me” Krystal said and smiles. “Let’s have our breakfast okay ?” She said and we both went to the kitchen/dining area.

 

----

“Thanks krystal for the ride ! I’ll visit your condominium every Saturday okay ? Bye. I’ll miss you. Take care” I said as I get off the car.

“Well, amber. You are the one who needs to take care, okay ? Remember, call me or your oppa when you’re in trouble ?” She said and I grab my things already.

“Yes. I know. Thank you very much stal. If mama and papa calls, you know what to do okay ?” I said and winks at her and she just nodded while chuckling. I give her a peck in the cheeks before continuing walking inside the campus.

My heart is now beating very fast. It’s like one million beats per second. Well, I’m over reacting but this is the first day that I’m all alone. Without my parents, henry, krystal and others. I’m just all alone here in Korea and the fact that I’m not really that good in hangul because I used to grow up in China. To keep myself busy, I just get my ‘map’ given to every new students here in school.  I put down my bags and just get it from my backpack. While getting it, some accidentally bumps me which caused me to fell to the ground. Ouch.

“Oh, I’m really sorry mis…ter ?” He said and lent me a hand to help me get up and I accepted it.

“Oh, no problem” I said with my practiced ‘baritone’ voice. Well, hope that it worked and I wouldn’t be found out.

“Oh it’s okay. I guess you’re new here ?” He asks me.

“Umm, yes. And well, I’ll just transfer here in a dorm ? Where’s the dorm here by the way ?” I asked him and he just smiled at me.

“Well, I was just about to go there. Let’s go ?” He said and insisted on helping me carry my bags. He don’t have his things with him right now.

“Where’s your stuffs, I mean your things ?” I asked him

“Well, it’s already in my dorm. Which room are you in ?” He asked me and I answered, “Room 125”

“Really ? I’m in room 122. We’re just close. Maybe we can hang out a lot .” He said and I just nodded and we continued walking

“Well, have you heard about the two models who’ll study here ?” I asked him and he nodded with a smile.

“They’re already at their dorms.” He said and I just can’t help but smile. I can really feel that I’m getting close to him.

We continued walking and chatting about some things and etc. and at last, we arrived at my dorm already

“Thanks.” I said.

“No problem” He said and put my things on the floor. “ I’ll go now” He said but I stopped him before he could turn away

“What’s your name by the way ?” I asked. We’ve been chatting and I didn’t even know what’s his name.

“Minho. Choi Minho. And you ?” He said with a smile. He’s cute when he smiles and also handsome.

“Oh, I’m Amber” I said and lend a hand for shake hands and he accepts it

“Amber ? That sounds like a girl’s name right ?” He said and I let go my hand

“Well, it’s Amber Louise Lee. It’s weird why my mom named me amber” I said and we both laughed.

“I gotta go” He said and patted my hair

“Thanks again and see you around !” I said and he leaves already. Wow, he’s such a gentleman

I was so shocked when I entered the room. I really can’t believe it ! It’s not him. It’s not him. Am I dreaming ? I just saw Kim KiBum inside my room

“Oh, Good Morning” He said and offers a hand for shake hands.WOW ! He’s really a gentleman !! I’m a little bit hesitant to accept it but it’s my chance okay that’s why I accepted it. Wait, is he my ROOMMATE ?!! *blush* Seriously ? WAHHH !!! I’m so lucky !! But I should just act casually or else he’ll freak out

“Well, umm.. Good Morning and umm...” Why the heck am I stuttering ?! I was startled when an male voice spoke behind me

“Key ! here’s your charger, now go back to your room “ He said. I turned my back and saw his partner or I mean, ‘co-model’. Kris Wu. Well, he’s handsome too but why do he have to interrupt okay ? I’m having my moment here with my kibummie and he just ruined it ! Gosh.

“Oh, thank you very much boastful beast !” Key said and gets the charger from his hands and leaves the room. So, that means… Kris Wu is my roommate and KiBum just get something from him ? WHAT ?! I expected so much ! WAHHHH !!!

“So you’re my roommate ?” He asked and walk passed by me and went to his bed. Well the room consist of two beds at the opposite sides of the room. Beside the beds are the cabinets. Between the two beds, there is the table at the middle and two study tables at the corner of the room. There is a room at the right side, I think that’s the bathroom.

“Umm.. yes.” I said

“Well, first rule. I don’t want a roommate that is so dirty. You should clean your place and fix your bed every morning. Second, I don’t want a noisy roommate. Third, I don’t want you to talk to me like we’ve known each other for years and don’t ask silly questions. Talk to me or ask me if only it makes sense, if it’s none sense, then just keep your mouth shut okay ?” He said I was just like ‘What the heck’. He’s so bossy and a snob. He didn’t even look at me after saying his ‘rules’. Didn’t even bother to ask my name ?

“What’s your name  by the way ?” He asks. Wow ! Is he a mind reader ?

“Amber. Amber Louise Lee” I said and offers a shake hands. He just looked at me with a shock written all over his face still not accepting my hand. Well, this is freaky

[End of POV]

 

[Kris’s POV]

“Amber. Amber Louise Lee” The guy said and offers a hand for handshake.  Sounds like a girl’s name ? I looked up to him and he really do looked like a guy. Is she sure that she is a boy ? I mean, she looks like a girl.

“Are you sure you’re a guy ?” I asked him and I can see that he looked shocked when I asked him. He’s weird

“I’m a guy. What a silly question”  He answers, deepening his voice. It wasn’t sound like his voice earlier and he can’t even look at me when I asked him and he sure is lying right now. The only left thing I need to do to confirm that he is a girl is taking off my t-shirt. I take off my shirt and looked at him. I saw him blushing before he turned his back. Confirmed. She’s a girl

“It’s hot isn’t it ? Why don’t you take off your uniform too. Classes will start this afternoon and it’s only 10 in the morning.” I said with a mocking smirk forming in my lips and he panicked. He can’t even turn around to look at me

“well, I don’t think so. It’s so cold you know why don’t you wear your shirt ?” He said without even turning around to face me. “And I’ll grab some fresh air” She said and quickly leaves the room and slammed the door.

Hahaha ! that’s really funny. How she panicked and stutter. That’s really funny but, why is she studying here and cross dressing as a boy ? If she was a lesbian of a tomboy , she wouldn’t freak out when I took off the shirt. And I can see that she’s a bit girly too. Maybe I should confront her sometime if I have enough proof and told that officials about her true identity and she would be kicked out of this school because apparently, she’s a girl and this is an all boys school.

[End of POV]

 

[Amber’s POV]

Wow ! That’s really close ! Gosh. I looked at my back and see if he follows me. Thank God he didn’t. I put my hands on my chest while panting. That’s freaking hilarious and I thought I’ll be caught. I should be more careful next time.

“Hello !” A guy suddenly spoke behind my back which cause me to be shocked

“Ohmy gosh !” I shouted.

“I’m very sorry amber. It’s just my friend” Minho suddenly spoke and his friend waved at me with a smile plastered on his face. I did the same and waved at him too

“Well, that really scare me. Hi !” I said with a smile. Wew, I thought it’s kris. I’m safe.

“Hello again amber, this is Myungsoo my friend. And Myung, this is amber” Minho said and his friend offers me an hand shake and I accepted it.

“Wow ! Amber. What a girly name” The myungsoo guy said

“Well, it was supposed to be Andrew but Amber was typed on my birth Certificateand my parents didn’t bother to change it that’s why.” I reasoned to them and they just nodded with an ‘O’ forming in their mouth. I get the idea from a friend from China. His name was supposed to be Nicholas but It turned out to be Nicole because It was written on his birth certificate. But we call him Nic.(A/N: Well, this is based on my friend. It’s true. I have a male friend that is named Arcie Nicole. He told us that his name should be Arcie Nicholas but we still call him Nicole. Hahaha)

“By the way, what class are you in ?” Minho asked

“Umm.. it says here, Rm. 314” I said. “How about you guys ?” I asked them

“Well, we’re both in the same class ! I’m in 314 too.” Minho said in excitement

“And so do I” Myungsoo added.

“Oh, I’m so sorry but I gotta go. I’ll see you later guys !” I said and runs. Omygosh ! How could I forgot about my things ? I should go back to the dorm and fix my things first. That Kris guy doesn’t like a ‘dirty’ roommate. Well,  I’ll prove to him that I’m neat and clean with my things !

When I got inside the dorm, the face kris wasn’t there. Safe. I went to my bedroom and get my bags. I put my clothes inside my cabinet, the cabinet consist of 3 layers and a cabinet at the lower part with a lock. I fold the unfolded clothes. I separated the pants and shorts, white t-shirts and shirts and put them and the second layer. I hung my jackets and 3 school uniform and a P.E uniform at the first layer. I put my 2 rubber shoes, and my slippers at the 3rd layer. And last, my under wears, sports bra, chest binder and 3 packs of napkin were putted at the drawer located at the lower part of the cabinet which is with a lock. I guess my stuff are safe and luckily, Kris is not here while I’m fixing my clothes.

The school bell ranged and I looked at my watch. Time for classes. I quickly get my backpack and put my phone, wallet, 2 ballpens, handkerchief, perfume(for uni) and 1 notebook inside it. My books and notebooks are at my other bag. I guess we will not be using it for today right ?

“Hey amber !” I was shocked when someone called my name from behind. Currently, I’m not locking our dorm. I guess Kris bring his own key because I didn’t saw it at the box where our keys are located.

“Oh, Hi Minho. Hi Myungsoo” I said and the just both smiled at me

“We’re classmates right ? So let’s go together ?” Minho said and I nodded and the three of us walked going to out room while chatting about random things and stuffs.

 

----

 

At last ! We’ve arrived at our room. My gosh ! It’s too tiring. We went inside and some of our classmates were inside already, chatting with each other and talking about ‘guy’ things that I can’t even relate to. We get our seats and we’re seated at the back. I’m at the corner, at side of the window  located where  I can see the Oval of our school and there are some students are playing. Beside me is Minho and next to him was Myungsoo. Minho and Myungsoo are chatting about the football game that they both watched last week. Well, I’m not so interested but then I just listen to their story and even invited me to go with them next time and I just said ‘yes’.

While we’re chatting about some random stuffs, the students/ our classmates rushed inside the classroom. Maybe there’s a teacher already. And I was right ! Our teacher was here already.

“Good Morning class. I’m your substitute homeroom adviser and you can just call me Mr. Park. Well, apparently your homeroom adviser is pregnant and she’ll be having her maternal leave. She’ll be here at school after 3 months.” Mr. Park explained. He looks like at the age of 30 and he’s wearing an eyeglasses. Well, he’s quite handsome thought but he looks strict. (A/N: Mr. Park  is Leeteuk. Well, he’s just a minor character in the story :D)

I was just sitting quietly and listening to him sort of when I thought about KiBum. What class is he staying at ? Wahh… I want to be his classmate though. But that wouldn’t happen because he’s older than me. Maybe he’s at the higher grade. I was shocked when the door swung open. Oh My Gosh ! I can’t believe it. What is he or what are they both doing here ? Don’t tell me…

“Oh, so here’s your two late classmates” Mr. Park said and all our classmates including me looked at them and the both of them just bowed in front of Mr. Park. Did Mr. Park just said,’ classmates’ ? Tell me, Am I dreaming ?! Is KiBum really my classmate ?

“Oh, really sorry sir but it’s a long story.” Key explained. Wow, he’s really a good guy. That’s why I do love him so much ! *blush*

“Well, since it’s just the first day, I’ll let you go guys but this will be the last time okay ? Now go and get your seats” Mr. Park said and they both search for a seat. I really can’t believe it. Key is my classmate ? and also the face freak is also my classmate ? Wow ! I’m having mixed emotions right now.  I’m just, 50% happy and 50% sad.

But now, I’m 60% happy because I really can’t believe it ! Key is seating in front of me and beside him is Mr. Bfk( face freak). Wahh… Am I in heaven already ?

[End of POV]

The bell rings as the sign of their dismissal. The last teacher greeted the students with a goodbye and students lazily stood up and stretched their body. Some were putting their things inside their bags including amber.

“Well, see you around later amber” Minho said and ruffles her hair

“Bye” Myungsoo said and also ruffles her hair. She quickly fixed her hair and waved goodbye at them and they both leaved the room along with their other classmates. Not noticing that she and her one classmate was the only one left inside the room

“Hey” Key said and tapped amber’s shoulder. Amber looked up and blushed instantly which caused Key to worry about her (A/N: I’ll be using ‘her’ for amber if it’s No One’s POV. But if it’s Kris’ or Key’s POV then it’ll be ‘him’ or ‘he’.) “Oh ! Are you sick ? You’re face is so red” Key added.

“Ah.. Umm.. No. I’m not sick. Do you need something ?” Amber said stuttering. She didn’t even look into his eyes because of nervousness.

“That’s good. Well, I just wanna ask if you are Kris’s dorm mate. Am I right ?” Key said to her and she nodded in agreement.

“Yes. I am. Why ?” She try hard not to stutter and still not looking into his eyes but focused herself on putting her notebooks inside her bag and fixing it even though it’s already fixed

“I’m Kris’s best friend. I’m Key by the way” Key lend an hand for a handshake. Amber widened her eyes and just stare at his hands. A little bit hesitant to accept it but she still accepts it

“I knew you and Kris. You’re models right ?” Amber said trying to sound more comfortable while inside her, she was about to explode. Key scratched the back of his neck and nodded

“ What’s your name ?” Key asked her

“I’m Amber. Amber Louise Lee” Amber said and now, she got confidence on looking at him straight in the eyes and give him a small smile.

“Nice to meet you amber. Well, I’ll see you around” Key said and leaves the room. Amber squeals inside of her head and smiled like a total idiot after what happened. She still cannot believe that her dream guy actually talked to her and this time, it’s a longer conversation.

“What are you smiling at ?” Kris said which made amber wake up from her thoughts.

“Oh ! Nothing.” Amber said and grab her bag.

“Really ? After Key talked to you, you’ve been smiling like an idiot. And this is the first time I met a guy blushing because another guy talk to him. What does that mean ?” Kris said with a smirk which cause amber’s heart to pound very fast because of nervousness. What if her actions were girly and Kris will thought that she was a girl ?

“No I’m not ! I just, remembered something that is funny and I… I… Wait ! Why do I even have to explain myself to you ? Just mind your own business” Amber grabbed her back and stood up from her seat.

“Fine.” Kris said with his hands up and amber just passed by him. But before she could get out of the room, Kris said something which made her stop and sweat. “Be careful amber or else, you’ll be found out” Kris said with a smirk in his face

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'JGU' :)))) Just Got Updated ! 

Sorry for the delay. Our internet connection is not working for how many days and now is the only time that it works so I immedietly update now :D I've already finished this chapter for so long and I have only uploaded it now :( So sorry guys :((( :)))

Anyway, please comment more because it makes me happy :) And thanks for the subscribers ! I really do apprieciate you guys ! :)))))

Amber Liu fighting ! F(x) figthing ! Btw, who among you have watched 'Amazing F(x)' ? With english subs ? PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK !!!!!!! I can't find an episode with english subs and I haven't even watched it yet :( Just some clips but I've already read amber's bucket list ! :D Hohoho ! :))) 

LSS:

#WhySoSerious

#Trap

#Wolf(K and M)

Let's support Henry Lau as a solo artist ! :D Hope amber is the one in the video too ! :D Hahaha. *Insert Kris and Key here glaring at me*