06

The Stupid L

No One's POV:

Everyone was staring at Sumin with a big eyed expression. 

"Hey, now you mentioned it, she does look like her." Woohyun said. 

"But this one is clean." Hoya said.

"Um, guys, I don't think Sumin likes being compared to someone tly." Eunsoo said with a worried expression as she watch Sumin's dark dangerous face. The Infinite boys quickly shut up. 

"Eunsoo, I'm leaving." Sumin said as she walk out of the room and went back to her class. When she opened the door, everyone turned to look at her. 

"Miss Baek Sumin can you please explain why you are late." The teacher said sharply. 

"I don't know." Sumin sat down and glared out the window. For the first time in her life she was late to class, and getting yelled by the teacher to.  L stood by the door window watching Sumin, feeling bad for Sumin because she had a sad angery face on. L decided to be easy on Sumin this tutor session. 

 

Sumin packed her books together and walked out of her class, just to find L right there by the main enterence waiting for you.

"Yes?" Sumin asks. 

"Remember tutor today." 

"I'm not going." Sumin said turning right and L followed. 

"Why? You're supposed to be my tutor. Plus what are you going to do if you don't tutor me?" L ask. 

"Rest." Sumin turned another right. 

"Well you can rest in my house. Are you still mad because we made you late? Well I'm sorry okay, but you could-" L stopped short when he bumped into Sumin. 

"YAH! Why did you stop so fa-" L looked up and found another Sumin, no Yuko there. 

"Oh, it's you." L's tone drop so fast Sumin shuddered a little. 

"Oppa." Yuko said. 

"I'm not your oppa anymore. Go find some hobo on the street to be your oppa." L said and dragged Sumin, who was practically just sliding on her feet when L drags her. 

"Oppa, I still love! I know you still do!" Yuko ran after them. 

"I don't love you anymore." L said. 

"Then why did you find someone who looks so much like me?" Yuko said. 

"She's my tutor, not my girlfriend." 

"Oppa you don't need to find excuses for your love for me." 

"YAH, WOMAN GET AWAY FROM MY HYUNG!!" Songjong's voice echoed behind L. The rest of Infinite arrived. 

"Oh it's Songjongie." Yuko's voice turned high and squeaky when she pronounced Songjong's voice. 

"." Songjong spat on the floor. Sumin and L looked at him with big eyes. 

"Bad language for such a young boy." 

"e." Hoya said.

"Ha, well isn't this the gay boy with the flower name. Too bad Hoya doesn't start with a G, or else it'll be so perfect for you to be gay." 

"Well ugly does start with U." With that Yuko gritted her teeth and glared at Hoya who didn't flinch. 

"Oppa, Hoya's being mean." Yuko whinned. 

"That's good." L said and dragged Sumin to his house while the Infinite boys take care of Yuko. While Yuko scream horrible words at them they return them with a good comeback. Eventually that made Yuko cry in the middle of the street. Sadly her makeup wasn't water proof so when she lifted her head, people thought they were watching how the Wicked Witch of the West melting process.

 

"What is that girls problem? Are you okay?" L asks Sumin who felt as if her arm had been dislocated. 

"No." 

"Why what's wrong?" L asks, he was truely worried. 

"My arm hurts." Sumin said with a small voice when L's face came close. 

"Oh sorry. I was pulling to hard. How come you didn't protest?" L asks. 

"Because you were really mad and scared so I stayed quiet." 

"Hey you spoke more than three words to me. What do you mean by scared? Was I scary?" Suming rolled her eyes and said, "Appentally you were scared of being hurt by her again, so that's why you act so cold." 

"I am not scared of her." L said as he kicked of his shoes. 

"Really? Look into my eyes and say that again." Sumin challenged. 

L looked straight into her eyes, he couldn't get the words to come out of his mouth. The door opened quickly knocking into Sumin causing her to fall. L, with his fast reflexes caught Sumin. Then the Infinite boys came in looking shocked. 

"Wow, L. Already making a move on your tutor." Sunggyu smirked as he look at L and Sumin. L caught Sumin in a big bear hug and didn't realized it until Sunggyu made his comment. 

"Sorry." 

"It's okay." Sumin said as she took off her shoes too and slipped them into a pair of slippers. 

"What are you doing?" L asks. 

"Tutoring you, since you wouldn't leave me alone when I said I don't want to tutor you today." L slightly blushed. 

"Yah, she's talking a full sentence to you." Sungyeol said as he poke L's arm. 

"Lucky bastard." Woohyun joked and swing his arm around Sumin's shoulder, which that earned him a punch in the stomache. 

"DANG GIRL! You got some nice moves there!" Dongwoo said. 

"Is he from another contry?" Sumin asks. 

"No, he was a dino, but then he became a human." L said. 

"Where's Eunsoo?" Sumin asks Dongwoo. 

"After you left, she decided to stay with us for a while, but after that I didn't know where she went. 

"Is she mad at me?" Sumin asks Dongwoo who was shocked that she said five words to him. 

"Uh.. I don't think so, she said she had something to do." 

"Are you sure?" 

"I think so." Sumin let out a relief sigh. 

"Despite you being so cold and stuff, you have a soft spot for your friends huh." Sungyeol smirks, Sumin glared at him and he quickly wipe the smirk off. 

"Okay, lets get the studying started, you guys are going to joing no matter what." L said to the boys, who were aiming for the door. 

"It'll be quick." Sumin said. And yup it was. She managed to put science and english together. After thirty minutes of science and english the boys look as if they see a new world right before them. 

"I never thought science is that easy!" Dongwoo exclaimed.

"I have to admit I can be an English professor if you were the english teacher in our class." Sungyeol admitted, even though it killed a bit of his pride. 

"I'm going to make a 100 and then I'm going to rub it in my family's face for saying I'll never make a 100 in my life." Woohyun said. 

"I agree with them." Sumin and L said at the same time. 

"That' not nice! And why do you think that way?" Woohyun yelled. 

"Isn't it obivous? All you do all day flirt with girls and if your not doing that then you're sleeping or chilling out with other girls." Sunggyu said as he handed Sumin his paper, which was half right half wrong.

"That' is not true! When I'm bored I play video games." 

"Like that'll make it any better." Sumin said and handed Sunggyu back his paper. 

"That is so mean Susu!" Woohyun did his aegyo on Sumin. Sumin managed to look away but she could help to look back again and saw Woohyun jutting out his pouty lips and doing a puppy face. It was like her mind was messing with her because she saw him with puppy ears and a tail that was wagging from side to side. She couldn't help to pet Woohyun's soft head. Everyone was surprised, they all know that Sumin had a weakness for aegyos, because of Eunsoo, but they didn't know she was this weak against it that she imagine the big player Woohyun as a puppy. She finally snapped out of it when a sound barked. 

"Ark ark ark ark." Something yelled in a room. 

"Sorry, I found a little puppy last night and kepted it." L said scratching his head sheepisly. A black and white dog with short hair and curled tail came running out. 

"You call that a little puppy? That is a grown husky." Sungyeol asks with one eyebrow raised. 

"I consider it as a puppy." The husky barked and jumped on Sumin, she didn't mine it's clawls on her skirt. Sumin pets it behind it's hear and it rolls down to the floor showing her his tummy. 

"Okay, I'll rub it." Sumin smile and rubbed the husky's tummy. It wagged it's tail and Sumin laughed. The boys stop their arguement about if it's a puppy or not and stare at Sumin. 

"Haha, okay okay." Sumin said when it nudged her with it's wet nose. Sumin scratch behind it's hear and it her cheek. 

"Aw, I love you too." Sumin said and gave it a ton of kisses. She turned around when she heard no arguing in the back. 

"Yes?" she asks when she sees the boys staring at her. 

"You really like dogs." L said. "It didn't even wag his tail when I brought it home." 

"It's probably because you didn't play with it." 

"Why would I play with a dog? It's just a waste of time." He said. 

"Sometimes a dog is actually better than a human being. If you put time into knowing the dog, there is nothing he wouldn't do for you. And it is not a waste of time." Sumin said and patted the husky's head. It whinned and nudged her leg as if he could sense something bad. 

"Like what? What is a dog cableable of? It can't do the laundries for you or anything." L rolled his eyes. 

"A dog is not a servent it's a friend. A loyal compainon. Trust me I know." Sumin said the husky put it's head on her lap and Sumin pets it. 

"Well why not tell us your story of dogs?" L said, he didn't know he was digging up a sad past. 

"Fine, but I hope after this story you gain some respect for dogs. When I was five I had a dog, her name was Lulu. We were together since I was three. When ever something bad happens she's always there with me. One day I was playing with a neighbor's kid and Lulu was laying on the grass watching us play. The neighbor's kid threw the ball too hard so I went to go get it, but Lulu started barking. I just thought she was barking a a flie or a shadow but she ran right infront of me and barked. She never barked at me, but that time she was barking so hard I backed away then just when I backed away a car rushed foreward. That was the last time I saw Lulu, and she was barking at me. If she didn't jump in front of me and bark at me, I'm probably a pair of cold bones in the ground." Sumin finised her story and the husky whinned and nudged her with his head. 

"I'm alright buddy. Just need to prove to a jerk that a dog is worth his time." Sumin petted his head. 

"I'm sorry." L said and tried to pet the husky's head but it barked at L and tried to bite him. When L backed away it growls. 

"You ." Sunggyu whispered in L's ear. 

"Sorry for your lost." Dongwoo said. 

"Thank you but are you sure this dog's homeless?" Sumin ask she was petting his neck when she felt something hiding in it's thick fur. 

"I don't know I found it at a park." L said. 

"Well it's probably lost, I'm going to find it's owner." Sumin said and the huskey followed her. She opened the door and the husky walked out with a little bounce in it's paws. 

"I see you had been locked up in a room and you can't wait for fresh air." 

"Hey I'm going too." L said and got up. The husky turned around sharply and barked. 

"Whoa, okay. You need me to show you where the park is at." L stating his point, the husky seem as if it was deep in dthoughts then he just started walking away. 

L showed them to a park and they started asking if this is their dog, they all said no. When the sky started turning dark they decided to continue it tomorrow.

"Hey I need to go use the restroom." L said and jogged of to the restroom. Sumin stood there with the husky who sat near her. It looked up with it's eyes like it was saying 'have we found him yet'. 

"Don't worry buddy, we'll find him." Just then a voice yelled hamster. The husky barked. A boy in blonde hair and a black vest with a purple t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans came out. 

"OH MY GOD HAMSTER I THOUGHT I LOST YOU FOREVER! DON'T YOU EVEN RUN OFF AGAIN! BUT WHO KIDNAPPED YOU TELL ME AND APPA WILL HURT THEM!!" the blonde boy yelled while checking the husky. 

It barked and turned it's head up to Sumin, the blonde boy looked up and it was the same boy from the bus stop. 

"Oh it's you princess." He said and smiled. 

"Thank you for bring Hamster back to me." He said. "Oh by the way I'm L.Joe. I'm afaid I never introduce meself to  you." 

"Why did you name him Hamster?" Sumin asks curious withe the name. 

"Because when he was borned he was as small as a hamster so I named him Hamster. But now it doesn't fit him since he is so big!" L.Joe pets Hamster's head. 

"Say, where did you find Hamster?" He asks. 

"I didn-"

"Hey, how's the dog did it run away? Did the owner come?" L came running and stopped when he saw L.Joe kneeling besides Hamster. 

"Why are you here?" L asks, his voice suddenly turned cold. L.Joe looked up, his warm face dropped cold like L's voice.