03

The Stupid L

No One’s POV:

L stood there looking at you. You looked back with an uncomfortable look on your face. You walked over to him with a frown and waved your hand in front of his face. He finally came back to earth. He cleared his throat and started walking. You followed him to his condo.

When you and L reached his condo, you gave him a nod and walked in. You walked over to a couch and sat down. He sat down too and gave you a look like what are we going to do.

You grabbed out some paper out of your bag and wrote down questions down. You handed to L.

“Do it.” You said. He grabbed the paper and pencil. He gave you a questioning look. When he scanned the paper his eyes widen.

*, this is the part I never get!* L scratch his head with the tip of the pencil. You look at him. You took out another paper and wrote down the steps to solve that problem. You handed to him. He put it down next to the paper and started the equation.

He handed you the paper. You looked at the first question.

*Wrong, right, wrong, wrong, wrong.* you put a big x on the questions that are wrong.

You wrote down the exact same question down and started doing it. L was staring but not at the paper.

“Paper.” You said, he turned his gaze to the paper. He stared at it. You wrote down some other problems that were almost the same to the wrong question L missed. He was doing it in the midway until he threw down the pencil.

“This is too hard! Why can’t it be an easier equation and not a quadratic equation?” L complained.

“Cause your dumb.” You said straight up. Well that’s one of the three words L hate. Ugly, dumb, or freak.

“Yah!” he hollered at you. You weren’t surprised by the outburst.

“What?”

“Why did you call me dumb?!” he hollered at you.

“Cause you are.” You said. He shut his mouth and blinked a lot of times.

“Ugh, I’ll prove you wrong! I’ll solve that problem!” He grabbed the pencil and stared at the paper as if it’s the most interesting thing in the world.

“Go ahead.” You said coldly and stared at the paper, seeing how he would solve it.

After ten minutes L dropped the pencil and gave himself a little celebration. You grabbed the pencil and put an x on the answer.

“WHAT?!” he stopped his little celebration.

“You forgot division.” You handed him the pencil back. He grabbed a handful of his hair and glared at you. You stare back like you are one boring monkey.

 He started doing the question while he was at it, you wrote down a lot of quadratic equations with different solving steps. You wrote down the steps on another paper. He handed you the paper. You looked over it and gave it a check. You handed him the question and steps paper. He glared at you and snatch the paper away almost giving you a paper cut.

You stood up and went for the door.

“You’re going to leave this early?” he asked with a tone like what kind of tutor are you.

You nodded and said, “Solve the papers.”

While you got out the door, L slaps the paper down.

“AISH! UMMA WHAT KIND OF TUTOR IS SHE?! SHE HARDLY EVEN TALKED!” he just shouted at the papers. He stared at the papers after he had his tantrum.

*How can two different people look so much alike?*

 

You walked to the nearest bus stop. When you got on your bus you sat down on an empty seat and stared out the window. It was almost dark. You felt a tap on your shoulder.

“Can I sit here?” a girl asked. She had a hood on, you couldn’t see all of her face. You nodded. She stared at her phone as if she was waiting for some to call her or text her. The bus stopped, you looked out the window and realized it was your stop.

“Excuse me.” You said to the girl beside you. She got up so you could go out. But you accidently hit her on her leg.

“YAH, YOU ! GET BACK HERE AND SAY SORRY TO  MY LEG!” she shouted and pointed to her leg, which didn’t have a scratch on it. You turned around and stare at her.

“Well?”

You only nodded at her and started walking towards the exit but she grabbed your shoulder. You hated skinship, the only person you are use too is Eunsoo. You slap her hand away with a glare. Her hand hit her hood. Her face was reviled . She look up glaring at you but her eyes widen.

You and her look almost the same expect she had straight hair, a lot of makeup, and almost tanned.


HEY GUYSSSSS...........

I GOT INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!

buttttttttttttttttttt...............

it is slower than my grandma