05

The Stupid L

Your POV:

“What the heck?” A boy who look like a hamster.

“Kim Sunggyu.” Eunsoo whispered to me. I look at her like I don’t care.

“Who are they?” A girl asked.

“Lee Sungjong.” Eunsoo whispered again.

“Isn’t that a girl?” I asked. The girl choked on air and stomp up the stairs.

“I AM A BOY! A VERY HANDSOME BOY! A VERY MANLY BOY!” He shouted at me, I didn’t even flinch.

“Ha-ha, sorry she don’t know you guys really well.” Eunsoo got in front of  me and defended me.

“Sungjong, get back here!” A dino said, he waved his hand at me and Eunsoo.

“Fine hyung.” He said and walked back.

“Jang Dongwoo.” Eunsoo squealed, and blushed.

“Do you like this dino?” I asked quietly, she nodded.

“Annyeong!” A boy with pouty lips said and waved.

“Nam Woohyun.”

“Eunsoo, I don’t need to know these people’s names. I don’t even know them.” I said and started walking up the stairs.

“YAH, DON’T MAKE ME COME UP THERE TO GET YOU DOWN!” A tall boy shouted, he stood up and look at me.

“Why should I?” I said back, and started walking again.

“YAH!” He shouted again.

“Sumin-ah, please, I really like to meet them. They are kingkas of the school. Infinite.” Eunsoo said and grabbed my arm. She look like a begging big eyed puppy. I silently cursed my soft aegyo heart. I signed and walked down the stairs with Eunsoo.

“I thought so, no one says no to Lee Sungyeol.” The tall boy said and pounded his chest.

“No Lee Sungyeol.” I said and stood there with an exited Eunsoo behind me.

“YAH SHUT UP OKAY, I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!” A boy sat up and look at me and Eunsoo.

“Who was being so noisy?” he asked, I pointed to tall boy.

“It’s not me Hoya hyung.” Tall boy said to flower.

“Isn’t Hoya a flower?” I asked Eunsoo, “Why does someone have a flowers name not to mention he is a guy.”

“YAH! SHUT UP! I’M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THIS PROBLEM THAT MY STUPID TUTOR GAVE ME!” A voice shouted, it was very familiar.

“That L, he is, uh, searching the internet for an answer to a question that his tutor gave him.” Dino said.

“That’s real stupid.” I said to Eunsoo, who nodded with you. “Who’s L? That sounds like a stupid name to me.”

“Who said that was stupid?” Myungsoo said and came out of a little room. Everyone pointed to me. Myungsoo looked up at me and signed.

“Why do you have to be here right now?” He asked but it didn’t sound like he wanted an answer, but I still answered.

“Cause I can.” I answered.

“Sorry, she never says more than three words to a stranger.” Eunsoo said, laughing awkwardly.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to say sorry to him. She’s the first girl that made him shut up for that long.” Dino said.

“Dino, shut up.” I said and walked back up to the stairs.

“Sorry.” Eunsoo bowed to the dino.

“MY NAME’S DONGWOO!” He shouted. Then Myungsoo ran up the stairs and passed Eunsoo and came to me. He grabbed my arm but I shook it off.

“What?”

“Help me with this question that you gave me yesterday.” He said.

“Why should I?”

“Because you are my tutor.” He said.

“No.” I said and continued walking.

“Sorry, she’s probably mad because it’s her first time skipping class. She had a PERFECT record in school and in everything.” Eunsoo said to L and ran up to me.

“Sumin-ah, please can you just help him? I might stay with Dongwoo just a little longer.” Eunsoo used her aegyo on me. I signed again and nodded.

I got the paper that was in Myungsoo’s hand and walked down the stairs. I sat down on a couch and look for a piece of paper. Hamster handed me a piece of napkin, I nodded a thanks to him and started writing down the steps that is familiar to the question. Myungsoo looked at the piece of napkin and nodded.

“I’m actually learning something from my mute tutor.” He said. I look at him and said, “ I’m not mute.”

“She’s talks but to strangers or people she doesn’t like, it’s just three words. If she really hates you she would look at you and not even talk.” Eunsoo said while she and Dongwoo talk like old friends.

“So how did you make her your friend?” Dongwoo asked, Eunsoo blushed.

“Sumin, she sits in the back of me in class. When I turned around one day to asked a for a pencil, she didn’t even look up. I look at her notebook, it was filed with all kinds of notes on the subject that the teacher was talking about. She did a math problem without even thinking and it was right. Then I decided to be her friend.” Eunsoo started telling the friendship story between me and her for a long time. We all just sat there listening.

“Yes, we are friends but to me it’s more like I’m a personal tutor for you.” I said, and Eunsoo wooed, I look at her like what?

“What? I spoke a whole sentence?”

“Was that sentence to me?” Dongwoo asked.

“No, it’s Eunsoo’s.” I said, then Dongwoo pouted.

I lower my head and muttered, “I want to kill the person who invented aegyos.”

“She has a weakness of aegyos, you do an aegyo she’s give in.” Eunsoo started say to that to dino.

“What else is she weak to?” Myungsoo asked.

“She is scared of heights, frogs almost anything that looks slimy, missing one minute of school, and clowns. She would give in on special dark chocolates, aegyos, dogs, and a guy that knows how to play a guitar.” Eunsoo started pooling personal stuff about me to these boys.

“A guy that knows how to play a guitar?” The girl asked, and started fixing her short hair.

“Yes, her dad knows how to play a guitar, she said that when she was little she would like a boy who knows how to play a guitar. Oh and one time that we went shopping or I went shopping. We sat a guy in the streets playing a guitar and she stood there listen to him playing the same song over and over again. But then she realized it was just a disc playing behind the man. She walked away with a dark aura the rest of the day.” Eunsoo said.

“Thanks friend for giving them all the information on me.” I said and look at the paper Myungsoo is doing.

“At least I didn’t tell them that you don’t know how to swim and ride a bike.” Eunsoo said then quickly covered .

“Yeah, you just did.”

“Sorry.” She squeaked.

“It’s okay.” I said back and grabbed the paper Myungsoo is doing.

“That’s right, Myungsoo.” I said, everyone gasped.

“What?”

“You just called him Myungsoo.” Hamster said.

“Don’t you guys think she looks like someone?” Tall boy said.

“Yeah, she does, but who?” Pouty lips said.

“L’s ex-girlfriend who goes by Yuko.” Flower boy said.