01

The Stupid L

 “Kim Myungsoo, please come to the principal’s office right now.” The principle announced through the announcement.  

“Aish!” L ruffled his hair.

“Oohhh L hyung, you have a new record. 10 times to the office in one day!” Sungjong the lemon candy maknae said.

“Yah, Lee Sungjong!” L raised his fist as Sungjong duck behind Woohyun.

“Yah, he’s our maknae.” Sunggyu said.

“Shut up hamster.” L said then left his friends in their lounge.

As L walked down the empty hallway, he saw a girl with long wavy brown hair.

*Wavy hair, huh. That’s my type of girl.* L thought. But just when he was walking up to her, she just walked around the corner and disappeared.

“Aish, I guess I’ll have to find you later wavy hair.” L said and turned back around and walked towards the principal’s office.

*Knock Knock*

“Come in Kim Myungsoo-ssi.” The principal said. L walked in and saw the principal putting lipstick on. Yeah their principal is a woman and not to mention she and L have a special relationship.

“Umma, do you need me?” L asked.

“No but I need you to pass the exams this year!” She slams her lipstick on her desk.

“Umma, you know how I am. I’m stupid and everyone knows in this school.” L said which a big fat lie that was.

“Yeah, middle school you were what? The number one in school? And your freshmen year you were still the top first in this whole school!” Mrs. Kim said.

“Just by luck.” L said plainly like it didn’t matter to him at all.

“Oh if you are just going to be stupid then I’ll pick a tutor for you.” Mrs. Kim said. L’s eyes widen the last time he got a tutor was an ahjumma who tried to him. If it’s not an ahjumma it would be a creeper guy who would stare at him, or girls who wouldn’t stop squealings.

“Umma you know how much I HATE tutors!” L emphasized the word ‘hate’.

“Yes, but this time it’s different. She won’t like you or try to you or gawk at you face.” Mrs. Kim said.

“I wonder if there is that kind of girl.” L said.

“Yes there is. She’s not like that other girl who used you.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Umma, please don’t mention her anymore.” L said.

“Okay, I’ll send the tutor to your condo.” L nodded and when out with a gloomy mood.

When L came back to lounge, his friends look at him with worried eyes.

“Myungsoo-ah, what did your umma said?” Dongwoo asked.

“Nothing, she just said I’ll have a tutor and she mentioned her.” L said and walked over to the bed. Yes there was a bed in the lounge. The lounge was in the basement of the school. L told his mom to give that place to him. He had a whole construction company here just to clean out the basement and designed a new place for it. There were lights around the ceiling rim and there was a mini chandelier hanging from the top. There was also a mini kitchen, a huge bed that could fit all of Infinite in there.

The boys looked at each other, they knew about L’s first love who turned out to be a like the boys knew but L was blind by love. Then the boys showed what she was doing when she wasn’t with L. She cheated on him big time. She was going out with 5 different other boys when she was going out with L.

“L, you don’t have to be sad over a ty .” Hoya said. The boys looked at him like WTF MAN.

“What?” Hoya raised his hands up and shrugged his shoulders.

“Hoya’s right.” Sungjong said.

“Even though I don’t say those words but she is one big .” Everyone included L looked at Sungjong with big huge eyes, Sunggyu’s looked like a normal person’s eyes. They were surprised that their precious maknae would say those horrible words.

“Sungjong-ah! WHERE IS MY SUNGJONG AT?!” Woohyun yelled.

“I’m right here hyung.” Sungjong said innocently. L just watched them bicker about if Sungjong is the real Sungjong.

 

L was going home to his condo with his bag hung in the back of him. L was listening to his music, but when he looked at the ground there was another shadow behind him. He turned around and saw a girl with pale skin, big brown eyes, small cute nose, cherry pink lips, and long brown wavy hair.

  


sooo tell me wat you think about this chapie!!

it's been awhile since I update this story

well this particular reason is because

my internet company went bankrupt.

i know that and i am sitting in McDonal's updating

and when i start to laugh at a funny story people look at me weirdly T^T!