002

Irresistible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa silently nibbled on a piece of pork, lost in deep thought. Dongmin observed the quiet Yonghwa, noticing how oddly he was acting.

"How come you're so quiet all of a sudden?" He asked him, taking a sip of water. "You usually talk all the time." 

Yonghwa let out a sigh. "Seohyun's being difficult," he muttered, picking at the contents of the lunch box with my chopsticks. "I wanted to build some sort of a mutual trust between us but it seems like she hates me."

Dongmin eyed me with a glint of suspicion on his face. "Hey," he cocked his head. "By any chance, do you have feelings for her?"

Yonghwa coughed, almost choking on his food after hearing that absurd statement. "What?" he scoffed. "No way, if I liked her I'd be like a e or something. She's more like a little kid I need to babysit."

"Hmm... are you sure?" He questioned, shifting in his seat. "I can tell whether you like someone, Yonghwa."

"I'm not, so don't worry about it." Yonghwa insisted. "It's just my job and there's nothing going on between me and her."

"Good."

He raised an eyebrow. "Why is that good?"

"Nothing, just that I want you to meet someone that's not so..." He trailed off, swishing his chopsticks around in his stew.

"Go on," Yonghwa demanded. "Not so what?"

He sighed, a complicated expression on his face. "I just want you to meet a nice person."

"What is that suppose to mean?" Yonghwa shot him a glare. "Seohyun is perfectly nice!" He noticed a few people staring at them, but ignored them.

"Alright, alright, just calm down," Dongmin grabed his shoulders. "I didn't mean it like that."

Yonghwa shrugged off his hands. "Whatever," he glanced at his watch. "Lunch is over anyway, so see you after my shift." He coldly muttered, as he got up to the cafeteria letting the door slam on Dongmin.

 

Yonghwa straightened down his coat as he stomped down the corridor. Quite frankly, even he didn't understand what was getting himself so riled up.

He slid open the door to Seohyun's room. She was sitting down in her bed, as usual, vacantly staring into nothing. "Hey," he called out. She didn't even blink. After a few other attempts in getting her attention, he was beginnning to think she didn't hear him at all. "Seohyun!" Yonghwa called louder, walking inside the room.

She still didn't respond.

He tilted his head. "What are you so interested in, any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter