Forget about me

I wish we never met

Upon arriving at the classroom, Luhan realized that he was having this class with both Sehun and Xiumin. “Oh god this is going to be a long day” He thought and mentally face palmed himself. He sat beside Xiumin at the farthest side of the classroom, hoping to avoid attracting the attention of bullies who had no life. Just a few minutes after they had arrived, Sehun entered the room panting and his bloody knuckles caught everyone’s attention, including Luhan’s. Shaking his head, Luhan thought “What is this guy doing with his life?!” and turned his attention Xiumin who was quietly sitting beside him, gazing at the window pane, admiring the beautiful view outside. Xiumin seemed to be caught up in the view to even notice that Luhan had been snapping his fingers in front of his face. Luhan chuckled and decided to doodle until Xiumin returns from his own little world. As he was doodling, a hand landed on his notebook, leaving blood stains on the pages. He refused to look up. He knew who was standing before him. It was Sehun.

“Please leave” He said softly but it was loud enough for Sehun to hear.

“No. I will not leave until we fix this mess.”

“There’s nothing to fix.” Luhan said with no emotions. Sehun curled his hand into a fist and threw a punch on the marble table which made his knuckles bleed even more.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!?!??!?!” Luhan’s eyes widened with anger.

“Is he the reason why?!” Sehun pointed at Xiumin “You decided that you wouldn’t talk to me anymore because you found a replacement for me?! Is that it?!” his voice echoed across the room and everyone was just staring at them, waiting for what would happen next. Some people murmured, laughed and others wondered why Sehun even cared about this Luhan kid. The teacher’s sudden arrival was Luhan’s saving grace. He sighed in relief and focused on the teacher’s lecture but he could still feel Sehun’s icy glare from behind. After class, Luhan invited Xiumin over but he refused. He was probably scared because he knew that Sehun lived nearby. Luhan sighed and waved good bye. He headed out of the campus and on the walk home; he took out his iPod and started listening to kesha songs in full blast to take his mind off the things that happened today. As he was walking, he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and upon turning around, he saw that it was Sehun.

“Yes?” He asked.

“Can we please talk?” Sehun pleaded.

“Of course!” Luhan replied sarcastically and rolled his eyes. “Not.”  He continued walking but Sehun took hold of his arm.

“WHAT?!”

“Please Lulu.”

“What for?!”

There was a long moment of silence which annoyed Luhan. “Oh come on! Just say what you have to say. You are wasting my precious time.”

“I LOVE YOU!  THERE. I SAID IT.”

Luhan scoffed. “You can’t be serious.” Before walking away, he pulled off his best mocking face and said

“Do yourself a favour and forget about me.”


Author's Note:

Meep hi guys, I was feeling happy today so I wrote a new chapter. :> Haha, 2 consecutive updates :> ain’t i osum. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this short osum chapter.