Replaced

I wish we never met

  Dun Dun Dun. Please welcome our special guest. SHINee :D

---

Walking back inside, Sehun’s attention was caught by his friends who were talking by the lockers.

“I heard it’s that Luhan kid’s birthday.” Taemin snickered.

“Why don’t we give him a gift he surely won’t forget?” Minho said while cracking his knuckles, making Sehun’s blood boil.

“Let’s not tell Sehun thou-“Before Onew could even finish what he was going to say, Sehun interrupted him. “Tell me what?” Sehun asked, pulling of his signature face which made his friends look at him with fear in their eyes, like they saw a ghost.

“N-Nothing Sehun” Minho said, his voice trembled as he spoke.

“Yeah” Onew reassured and chuckled nervously.

“Why are you so afraid of this guy?” Taemin snorted, poking a finger on Sehun’s chest. “He’s the maknae in our group and he’s nothing but a wimp.” He paused, mocking Sehun with that smirk plastered on his face. “A sissy . . . Little . . .  Wimp.”

*POW*

Several gasps and murmurs were heard from across the hall. Taemin collapsed on the ground and all it took was one punch from Sehun. Unfortunately, Sehun wasn’t left unscathed. His knuckles turned into a bluish violet color from punching Taemin’s rock hard face but he was pretty grateful that this was all he got.

“Who’s next?” He asked sarcastically, curling his lips into a smirk.

The rest of his friends shook their heads and carried Taemin to the nurse’s office.

“Sehun!” Someone called from behind him and upon turning around, he saw a worried Jongin approaching.

“Are you hurt?” Jongin asked, examining his face and other parts of his body for bruises or cuts. “What happened?” he asked upon seeing the bruise on Sehun’s knuckle.

“It’s nothing. I’m fine.” Sehun managed to smile and hid his injured knuckle behind his back.

“Want me to walk you home?” Jongin asked and Sehun nodded in response. “I don’t really mind.”

---

Luhan walked around, searching the whole campus for Sehun. He got really worried after hearing that Sehun got beat up . . . or was it the other way around? He didn’t really care. All he wanted was to see Sehun and to make sure that he was alright. After an hour of searching, he gave up and headed towards the main gate where he’d meet up with Jongin. On the way there, he finally spotted Sehun who was seated on a swing at the playground near the main gate. Luhan wanted to approach him, to ask if he was alright but upon seeing Jongin who came out of nowhere, hugging Sehun from behind made him really feel like . Like he was replaced. He walked past them, not even bothering to tell Jongin that he was leaving.

“Luhan!” He heard someone call out but he didn’t dare to look back. He just wanted to get away so he immediately headed home, locking himself up in his bed room upon arriving at his house.

He walked towards his bed, lying down on it and took out the deer plushie that Sehun gave him, tightly wrapping his arms around it.

“I still love you.” He murmured to himself.

---

short update. Sorry ; . ; I hope you like it.