Surprise

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun couldn't concentrate at all in class after lunch that day. And for many days after that.

He was disturbed that L had walked Haneul to school every morning and sometimes wait for her at the gates after school to walk back home with her, like how a boyfriend would treat his girlfriend. *Damn it. That should have been me..* Daehyun cursed as he slammed his fist on his desk.

"Is there a problem, Daehyun?" Teacher Lee asked.

Everyone turned to look at Daehyun and he flinched. "No, not at all seonsaengnim. There was a bug on my desk. Sorry." Daehyun replied. *A bug called Myungsoo.*

He glanced around and met eyes with Haneul who was sitting two tables away from him. She gave him a small smile and turned her attention back to Teacher Lee. He stared longingly at her, wanting to embrace her and hold her hands and tell her that he was in love with her and not Minyoung.

"Daehyun dear are you alright?" Minyoung who sat next to him asked, interrupting his thoughts. "Yeah, I'm fine." Daehyun responded without looking at her. Minyoung blinked and sensed that something was off about Daehyun's attitude lately.

He had become more quiet, and only talked when someone asked him questions. He was always in his own train of thoughts.

-----

A month passed and it was already February. It was a day before Valentine's Day. Seoul National University was filled with stalls selling teddy bears, balloons, and chocolates.

Infinite was on a lunch break and they gathered at their usual spot at the cafeteria.

"What's up losers!" Dongwoo greeted, showing his gummy smile as he settled down on a sit next to Sungyeol.

"Look who's talking~" Sungyeol sang, not looking up and kept his focus on the magazine he was reading.

"Yah that's not the way to treat your hyung!" Dongwoo smacked the back of Sungyeol's head.

"Whatever I'm still taller than you." Sungyeol yawned. Dongwoo rolled his eyes and gobbled on his jjajjangmyun.

"Slow down dinosaur you're gonna choke to death. How can girls even be attracted to you?" Woohyun mused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter