Search

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour passed but Daehyun and Minyoung still didn't show up. Mr Yoo decided to bring ten of the senior boys with him to go back to the trail and look for the missing students.

Haneul, Suzy and Jiyoung wanted to come along to help but Mr Yoo had asked the girls to stay at the lobby and wait until they come back.

When Mr Yoo and the ten senior boys left along with one of the camp staff, Haneul sighed in frustration. She got up from her seat and started walking to the direction where Mr Yoo had gone to. L hurried after her and grabbed her wrist. "Where are you going?"

"Going to help them. I can't just sit and wait for them to come back. I can't stand it." Haneul claimed with worry.

"Haneul.. You can't go.." L said softly.

"But I-"

"You can't go alone. I'll go with you."

"Really? I don't want to drag you in this.."

"Have you forgotten that your middle name is clumsy? What if you trip or fall somewhere no one can find you? What if there are wild animals out there? What if there are.. ghosts?" L whispered the last word and gave Haneul a spooky stare.

Haneul's eyes widened and she thought for a second. Maybe a little less. "Fine. You're coming with me."

L secretly smiled behind Haneul. *What if.. I have to save you from a heartbreak?*

-----

"Daehyun-ah! Minyoung-ah!" Haneul shouted as loud as she could, pointing her flashlight at random directions.

Both Haneul and L were walking the trail where the mission was held earlier. They had borrowed one flashlight each and a map of the trail from the reception. Suzy and Jiyoung had stayed behind to wait in case anyone comes back.

"Where could they be?" Haneul worriedly asked as she looked around for any glimpse of Daehyun or Minyoung.

"I don't know. If I knew, we probably would have found them already." L tried to joke but Haneul rolled her eyes.

The trail lead to a corner turning left, and on the right side was a slope.

Haneul stopped at the edge and bent down slightly to take a peek. "Did they fall down heere-AH!" She took a step closer but she lost her balance and fell down the slope.

"Haneul!" L sat on his bottom and slid down the slope to rescue Haneul.

After rolling for what seemed like forever, Haneul came to a stop. Her body felt sore from the fall. L skidded and hurried to check on her. "Haneul! Haneul! Come back to your senses!"

Haneul slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter