Yours

My Heart Chose You (Sequel To: It Started With A New Year's Kiss)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks had passed and L had never felt so helpless, so miserable in his whole life. He didn't meet Haneul for the last two weeks. Well, he did but he only saw her from his bedroom window.

On Monday morning after the intense confrontation, Daehyun had arrived super early at Haneul's house to walk to school with her. It was the same thing after school. He walked Haneul back home everyday without fail. At times L felt like running across the street and tell Haneul he missed her badly.

"Hyung.. Why aren't you eating?" Sungjong asked, interrupting L's train of thoughts. It was Wednesday night. L was having dinner with Infinite at a bar restaurant near their university.

"I don't feel like eating." L flatly replied.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Sungyeol pressed the back of his hand on L's forehead, but his body temperature was fine.

"Is this about that pretty girl the other day?" Woohyun eyed L, recalling Haneul that Saturday at the Italian restaurant. "Ooh your clumsy neighbour?" Sunggyu chirped in.

"Can we not.. talk about this.." L buried his face in his palms.

"You gotta let it out, hyung. It's bad to keep it to yourself." Sungjong urged. Hoya smacked Sungjong's head. "Yah don't force him if he doesn't want to."

"But our maknae's got a point. Who knows maybe we can help?" Dongwoo shrugged.

All six turned their attention to L and waited for him to speak. L sighed and because he trusted and relied on his friends who are like his brothers, he told them everything. From the situation with Haneul to what happened with Daehyun, L shared the story without missing a single detail.

"The nerve that boy has! Being rude to someone older than him!" Sungjong slammed his fist on the table. The loud sound made the other people at the restaurant to turn their heads at Infinite's table.

Sunggyu bowed slightly, apologising to the other customers. "Yah Lee Sungjong! We're in public, calm your down!" Sunggyu scolded and kicked Sungjong's leg under the table.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it hyung. I was pissed that some high school boy dared to mess with L hyung." Sungjong crossed his arms.

"This Daehyun boy needs a beating." Hoya cracked his knuckles.

"He needs love. I'll throw him hearts anytime." Woohyun nodded.

"No, he needs to be stuffed with vinegar bananas!" Sungyeol lifted up the fork on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter